Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
I got two a few weeks ago, and I decided to play one today...
But when I clicked "Gaze" to start it up, it said "ERROR, UNABLE TO LOAD INVENTORY AT THIS TIME" or something along those lines.
I reloaded the page and now I only have one Dark Reflection 2 and I also checked my inventory to find that I hadn't gotten ANYTHING from it.

It might be because I had Ad Block on while I was browsing the MP and maybe that messed it up?

I'm not sure what to do but I'm pretty frustrated since it's a cash item... emo
Pikameu
But when I clicked "Gaze" to start it up, it said "ERROR, UNABLE TO LOAD INVENTORY AT THIS TIME" or something along those lines.
I reloaded the page and now I only have one Dark Reflection 2 and I also checked my inventory to find that I hadn't gotten ANYTHING from it.

It might be because I had Ad Block on while I was browsing the MP and maybe that messed it up?

Happened to me too sad

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
AGrazi
Pikameu

Happened to me too sad

They don't have a way to report missing items unless they were stolen, so I'm not sure how to contact them about it. D:

Florida Love's Senpai

Savage Bear

24,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
It just happened to me! I bought it off the MP and went to open it and POOF gone. Nada

Dangerous Flatterer

9,900 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Pikameu
AGrazi
Pikameu

Happened to me too sad

They don't have a way to report missing items unless they were stolen, so I'm not sure how to contact them about it. D:

A mod in the Q&A forum told me to submit a billing ticket to report the problem.

Angelic Lunatic

14,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
asocialdevice
Pikameu
AGrazi
Pikameu

Happened to me too sad

A mod in the Q&A forum told me to submit a billing ticket to report the problem.
How in the world do you get your billing ticket to report to them?

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
asocialdevice
Pikameu
AGrazi
Pikameu

Happened to me too sad

I'm trying that, hope it works!

Dangerous Flatterer

9,900 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Amyst
asocialdevice
Pikameu
AGrazi
Pikameu

Happened to me too sad

Taken directly from the gaia online help center:

If you want to file a billing ticket, you can easily do so by taking the following steps:
a) Click on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any Gaia page.
b) Scroll down the main page until you see the section that says "Still can't find your answer? Click here to contact customer support." The words "Click here" are a hyperlink to the ticketing system - click this link to start a ticket.
c) Once on the "Submit a Ticket" page, choose the following options during the ticket creation process:
1) Select "Billing Inquiry" as the subject
2) Fill out all the other fields with accurate information (account name, description of issue, date, time zone, billing method, payment id number (if applicable))
d) Click "Finish" button at the bottom of the page to send ticket.

hope that helps!

Angelic Lunatic

14,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
asocialdevice
Amyst
asocialdevice
Pikameu
AGrazi
Pikameu

Happened to me too sad

Taken directly from the gaia online help center:

If you want to file a billing ticket, you can easily do so by taking the following steps:
a) Click on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any Gaia page.
b) Scroll down the main page until you see the section that says "Still can't find your answer? Click here to contact customer support." The words "Click here" are a hyperlink to the ticketing system - click this link to start a ticket.
c) Once on the "Submit a Ticket" page, choose the following options during the ticket creation process:
1) Select "Billing Inquiry" as the subject
2) Fill out all the other fields with accurate information (account name, description of issue, date, time zone, billing method, payment id number (if applicable))
d) Click "Finish" button at the bottom of the page to send ticket.

hope that helps!

Yes! Thank you so much!! This was very helpful!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff