Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Bee opens a portal and links his arm with Emma's. "This way, my lady." He says with a sarcastic smirk, his sage green hair was tied back in a ponytail that hung to his shoulders.

Arren sighs as he turns away. "Yeah, this isn't exactly fun.." He mutters, looking into the futur.

Dracu takes the child into his arms and smiles. "Hi there, Fawn." He says softly, his eyes turning dark green for a moment. "I'm your papa."

Dangerous Knight

"bad thing is I cant get into heaven" abby said "I know she is"

"can we do this now?" trick meowed

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
(bored...)

Yuki lets out a hiss in pain as she is dragged by a very angry earth spirit by the ear.

"I know you are young and want everyone happy but what you did to to Amber's soul is not right" Serenity hisses "You're upsetting the natural balance to things and it isn't right" she lets go "Return her soul to heaven and let Queen Amber rest...Souls that were meant to pass can't stay they go mad"

Amber blinks sitting Abby down "I...why not Abby?'she frowns "Dads already over my death huh?" She asks suddenly looking over

Alice's eyes snap open a nightmare. She Looks around to realize she is safe. Quite she lays back down taking a moment to calm her racing heart

Dangerous Knight

there was sound of fighting coming from the council room.

ikki waked up to amber "you ok?" he asked

"he's drunk, mordy had to be responsible for the kingdom and searching for clues to your murderer" abby said "I managed to save our babies"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Dracu's eyes glow blood red as his head snaps toward Abby. "I am not drunk, thank you." He growls, forcing his temper down. "I'm hungover. There's a distinct difference."

Kaiser pops into existence beside Yuki and Serenity, frowning. "Aimee said someone took Amber from heaven and-" He breaks off as he stares at the bot. "Yuki..." His tone was fatherly and the growl in his cheat was akin to a bear.

Styxx comes awake quickly, sensing his heart beating quickly. "You okay?" He asks, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Alice?"

Bee comes out in Em's house and clears his throat. "Good moooorning!" He calls into the silent house, hearing the soft scamper of feet. 'I was wondering how long he planned to sleep in.' He thinks with a chuckle as a soft girlish voice cries out. "Uncle Bumblebee!!"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"What..?" Amber blinks she looks to Ikki making a face in thought "I..ah...I think so " she frowns ,she couldn't place a name to the face "Ikki..?" Her attention turns to Dracu "Em...ah Dad"

Yuki lets a hiss in pain, "Ow..ow.." she cries out as Serenity lets go of the bear ear. "What..they were going to do it anyway..." she winces "Alice would've gone hurt doing it"

"Really I thought you knew better"Serenity says a hint of disappointment "Perhaps you're too young for Fathers position "

Alice looks up, her head on the pillow "I'm fine..I just had a nightmare " she props hetself on her elbows "I have them often..." Sudden Alice smiles, a sudden thought had just poped in her head. Alice leans futher in placing a kiss on his lips. "Frist kiss on the lips"

Lou walks in sporting a braid tied neatly into a red ribbon smiling . "Afternoon Bumblebee , Emma" he walks past them "Dont be so loud Ems just waking up"

Dangerous Knight

"Mordy's middle name" ikki said

Mordy was arresting the council with trick and ryu's help

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Styxx rolls his eyes, laughing. "You're an odd one, definitely." He says, returning the kiss, he butts his head against hers softly. "Shouldn't you try getting some more sleep?" He asks, his eyes softening.

Em walks out, buttoning his shirt before taking the jacket that hung over a chair. "You're always awake way too early." He grunts to his brother, a little girl dashing into the room behind him.

"Uncle Bumblebee!" She says, jumping into his arms, she giggles. "Auntie Emma~" She had dark red hair and Em's eyes. "Papas said that I'd be able to go out on deck today!"

Bee smiles at the child and looks up at Em. 'She's obviously yours, but is there anything you feel you should mention?' He sends, noticing his brother stiffen for a moment. 'It was Mephisto and Bethany, wasn't it?'

Kaiser frowns. "It wouldn't have worked if they did it, and Alice has Styxx to protect her. You need to remember that there are rules you're not allowed to break, Yuki."

Sym appears beside the small goddess and bonks her on the head, her lavender eyes full of fury. "You dummy!!!" She growls, crossing her arms. "You've got Gaia and Aimee dealing with mountains of paperwork for what you just did, so we're going to reverse it and you're going back to start helping them...Or I'm getting Aunt Misu and she'll be happy to drag you back herself."

Dangerous Knight

"Umm yuki and i were on a date" Ikki said to sym and aimee "its the only way she can rest"

Mordy pin each council member down as r. Trick hand cuffed them "heh heh"

Dangerous Knight

((Ikki had a drug made for same sex couples and couples of different species to have their own children))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki looks up, almost teary eyed. Yuki was now being scolded by three different people. Red crosses her cheeks as she looks up "My entire life I have done nothing but follow rules and uphold rules..."she glares at them "Excuse me but none of YOU are in any position to scold me.." Yuki grabs hold of Ikki's hand and vanishes to Ikki's office "I only wanted them happy whats the point of being God if I cant do anything "

Alice smiles brightly, "You need sleep, I normally need little sleep comes with being a vampire halfling "she looks at him, she then looks back "Where is she?' She asks suddenly panicked

Dangerous Knight

"Screw the rules" ikki said hugging yuki "if i followed the rules, i be an old man and we be up to our ears in elder gods"

Mordy dragged trying ge council out "grandpa dracu, do you want to give them "the reason why you lot suck" speach?"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Sym puffs up, her eyes glowing as the Enochian symbols along her skin light up "oh no she din't. I am not going to be brushed aside like that." A Cajun accent slipped into her voice as she growls softly. "Aimee!" She shouts and the blonde appears beside her. "We are gonna catch us a goddess. And she's gonna stop being a damn child."

Styxx grunts. "I'm not sure I can get back to sleep...the bed is pretty cold without somebody else." He sticks his tongue out at her as he wraps his arms around her torso. "Besides, I don't want you moving around until I've had a chance to fix your arm."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
(Forgot she didn't. have the arm on)

Yuki looks at him frowning, she just loved his hugs. Unsure on how to go about stopping her family from chasing her down. "I'm the one in charge, shouldn't I be left to my own devices?" Yuki growls lowly fangs showing "I should relinquish my title "

"This is coming from a fire demon" Alice smirks as her eyes lit up orange in the dark "You know, I almost forgot you removed it " Laying down she lets out a sigh, ears twitch hearing footsteps outside. Clossing her eyes she sighs "I can still walk ya know? Having one arm doesn't effect my legs"

Dangerous Knight

ikki sighed "yuki, you shouldn't give it up" he said holding her "aren't they your younger siblings?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff