Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
First off I would like to say this is my worse Gaia comic I ever made!!!! I had a back-up comic that I made to save and maintain my gaian comic series'.

(I have a huge amount of faild project's upon gaia)

but the new one I created. I hated it with a passion and decided to cut it off before I even posted it because it was a peice of garbage.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/art/comics/vote/?entry_id=102680893

Look at it if you want then you will see why I hate it.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

This comic series was created by James Acie Evans/Meta-madness

Shameless Nerd

9,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
This needs so much work, it's actually really hard to crit.
First of all, you need to read this book.

Second, the art is just not good at all, I'm sorry. Take a step back from making comics for now and draw from life for a few months before you try to tackle comics. You're just not ready.

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
Fansub

Second, the art is just not good at all, I'm sorry. Take a step back from making comics for now and draw from life for a few months before you try to tackle comics. You're just not ready.

Sorry to say but I've been making comic's for year's so that's one thing im never gonna give up.

Unless you have something else for me to involve drawling and putting it into a story then just stop.

I also noted that this is my drawling style so don't come and tell me to draw the same like everyone else in the world does I want my art to be seen as a cartoon.(some people comment it as anime)

But thank you for your reply too bad it was'nt possitive.

Shameless Nerd

9,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
meta-madness
Fansub

Sorry to say but I've been making comic's for year's so that's one thing im never gonna give up.

Unless you have something else for me to involve drawling and putting it into a story then just stop.

I also noted that this is my drawling style so don't come and tell me to draw the same like everyone else in the world does I want my art to be seen as a cartoon.(some people comment it as anime)

And this, folks, is why I don't post crits in the art forums anymore. Every time I try, I get "it's my style".

You didn't even read the thread that I linked you to. You didn't read a word of it.

Whatever. Just keep drawing like this and asking yourself why no one cares about your comics then. Not my problem.

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
Fansub
meta-madness
Fansub

And this, folks, is why I don't post crits in the art forums anymore. Every time I try, I get "it's my style".

You didn't even read the thread that I linked you to. You didn't read a word of it.

Whatever. Just keep drawing like this and asking yourself why no one cares about your comics then. Not my problem.

Hate to say it but I did read it just didn't like it. Unless it was published in russia im not interested

People love my art but like my american uncle always said "Listen to those who listen you because in life those leader's are failure's," and hey it's my style so of course people will complain about that.

If your american I completly see where this argument is leading but I won't try to continue it unless I have to.

It's not your problem if you didn't start it im sure you would know that the least you could have said was the head's were well round'd or the detail was good that would have been nice to read at least.

Tipsy Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
meta-madness
Unless it was published in russia im not interested

Please tell me you're joking.

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
Atomic Octopus
meta-madness

Why would I joke about a place where I grew up in.

Shameless Nerd

9,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Atomic Octopus
meta-madness

I think he's trolling. Either that or he's 13 and no one has had the heart to, you know, tell him.

Tipsy Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
meta-madness
Atomic Octopus
meta-madness

That's well and good that you grew up in Russia, but are you really going to ignore every piece of valid information that comes from a country other than your own? That is so incredibly narrow minded, I can't even process it properly.

I really, really hope you're a troll.

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
Atomic Octopus
meta-madness
Atomic Octopus
meta-madness

That's well and good that you grew up in Russia, but are you really going to ignore every piece of valid information that comes from a country other than your own? That is so incredibly narrow minded, I can't even process it properly.

I really, really hope you're a troll.

Feeling some deja-vu
I don't avoid peice's of information unless I have a reason to do it and I explained that reason.
You wanna know if im a troll well your gonna have to get to know me.
I personly love his comics u guys don't have to be mean about it

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
Fansub
Atomic Octopus
meta-madness

I think he's trolling. Either that or he's 13 and no one has had the heart to, you know, tell him.

Hate too say that both of your reason's are wrong.

Yet you have not told me new hobby so im guessing your saying to continue this comic series?

I,ll do it then.

Shameless Nerd

9,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
meta-madness
Fansub
Atomic Octopus
meta-madness

Hate too say that both of your reason's are wrong.

Yet you have not told me new hobby so im guessing your saying to continue this comic series?

I,ll do it then.

You need to go back to my very first reply and read it again because I never told you to quit drawing comics.

If you don't want people to criticize your comics, you're posting them in the wrong forum. Comic Creators is a critique forum. Go to Promotions if you can't handle crits.
Ppl just let him post it were every y do u care

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces