Welcome to Gaia! ::

Larri no like stress

@.@;;;; 1 100.0% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 >

All tarot is random pretty much, it's all in how your interrupt the cards. The yes/no spread I have you just count cards and every 13th card you flip it over and whether the majority of cards are upright or reversed determines the answer. It's all chance. Online randomizers work about the same way, there's an algorithm they go through to generate an answer.

You would have had the same probability of getting the right answer whether I had done it or a computer, it's a 50/50 shot of being right xD But mine probably would have come up with three upright and three reversed giving you an unknown answer cause my cards do that a lot when I do the yes/no.

It's not an exact science.
Well, I have to wait until Wednesday to see if he`s going to try to ask me again... I honestly don`t think he`d try to though, because I walked away when he did. xD
Maybe I really do have an anxiety disorder.... ._.
Is going mute and freaking out part of it?

Edit: Either way, I probably make him feel like crap because I always walk away or say nothing whenever he tries to talk to me... I`m such a bad person... But it`s not like I CAN say anything anyways, so it`s not really my fault. >.>
I think if you had an anxiety disorder you'd be uncomfortable around EVERYONE, and all kinds of social situations would cause panic attacks.

You just need to open up and try new things, eventually it'll get easier to talk to new people and what not. surprised

Maybe you should write him a note explaining how you feel, and attempt trying to talk to him?
Write him a note? You crazy?!

I think it`d be better if I just sucked it up and forced myself to say something to him. ._.
I have something I wanna ask him about, so if he DOES try to ask me to dance with him again, then I`ll use that as a chance to be able to talk to him. Even though it would probably be really uncomfortable for me. xD
Good things can come from uncomfortable events 3nodding lol
I find it kind of amazing how long he`s liked me though. ._.
I never knew a guy like him would like someone like me, and for so long too. O.o
It`s weird.

And that intuition spread I got from that guy last time, his cards said that all of this stuff happening with that guy is happening on purpose. So... Teachers are making us sit beside each other and partner together for stuff on purpose, but I think they probably don`t notice it consciously.

Edit: If and when he asks me again, I have something I wanna ask him about anyways, so... it probably won`t be too much of an awkward silence. Unless he ends up saying something before I can, then I probably won`t be able to ask about what I wanna know about. ._.
Fate brings people together in weird ways.

And Happy Easter =D
LariaKaiba
Fate brings people together in weird ways.

And Happy Easter =D

Happy Easter!

And omg eww. D: I had a dream where my teeth were rotting...
And I looked up what that means and it says:
''To dream that you have rotten or decaying teeth forewarns that your health and/or business is in jeopardy. You may have uttered some false or foul words and those words are coming back to haunt you.'' and then since my teeth were rotting in my dream I was trying to brush them, also because someone in my dream told me it would help(but it was so gross and disgusting...), ''To dream that you are brushing your teeth refers to your level of confidence, your struggles and your aggressiveness. You need to look out for yourself and your own interest. Perhaps, you feel that your position is shaky.''
x.x I have dreams like that all the time. They're the worst gonk

Probably refers to your shaky confidence over the boy asking you to dance.
LariaKaiba
x.x I have dreams like that all the time. They're the worst gonk

Probably refers to your shaky confidence over the boy asking you to dance.

Yeah, I thought it was probably referring to him too. ._.
And the meaning for eating icing was something like ''You'll think it's a good thing at first, but you'll soon realize it's unfulfilling'' or something like that. I'm too lazy to go look up the meaning again.

Wanna know what exactly happened in my dream? =_=
I guess I was eating chocolate icing... which is scary because I have a jar of chocolate icing on my vanity. xD Anyways, I was eating it then my teeth started to rot really quickly and it was extremely disgusting. emotion_puke I would describe it but I don't wanna gross you out. Anyways, my dad told me that brushing my teeth would help to stop my teeth from rotting so I was freaking out while brushing my teeth at the same time. And then when I woke up, the first thing I did was look at my teeth because that scared me. xD And then I just HAD to brush my teeth right away...
I can't believe I was able to interpret my dream myself o.o And it was accurate.

The part that makes me feel like it has to do with him too, he wasn't in that dream... But I can`t remember if this was part of the dream, or it happened in a different dream before that because I can't remember what happened but I remember seeing his face... Then I woke up, looked around my room then I ended up falling asleep again and then I had the dream about my teeth rotting.
Larri is in Buffalo! Yaaaaay!

Looking at apartments tomorrow =D

Paloola's Husbando

Sparkly Vampire

Hey, guysss. emotion_yatta

Hope you had/have good luck with your apartment hunt, Larri!
Not especially -.- Larri is very stressed and upset right now.

Yesterday we were supposed to look at two places, the first place I called and txted the guy MULTIPLE times and never heard back from him, we even waited outside the apartment for like an HOUR and he never showed >.< I was very angry, cause that was the one we were most interested in.

The second apartment took down their listing, so I didn't even bother calling them back since the apartment had probably already been taken.

And we went to see a third one today that was really nice, had fairly cheap rent... just no appliances or utilities included (but really the cheaper rent offsets the utilities bills cause either we pay more in rent and have them pay water and garbage and we end up paying gas and electric anyway, or we pay cheaper rent and pay the bills ourselves >.> and appliances can be found cheap around, it's not like I have any 5-star appliances in my crappy apartment at home).

But it's two story, new carpeting and kitchen flooring, huge bedrooms, a nice living room, and hookups for washer and dryer. Aside from the appliances and utilities it's basically what we've been looking for.

And before we filled out the applications I asked my bf if he was sure and he said "yeah", so put in the app (and had to pay $100, which half of it I may or may not get back if we don't get the apartment >.> ) And did all that.

But now my bf has changed his mind and is like "no we should find something closer in town and that has heat included and my parents don't think we should cause there's no utilities or appliances blah blah blah"

So now I'm just really upset cause we'll have to go through all this apartment nonsense again and I'll lose out on my money and who knows when I'll move. emo

Paloola's Husbando

Sparkly Vampire

I think you need to reason with your boyfriend, then. Tell him to be rational, that you've already made the preparations for this, and if your application for the place is accepted, then tough. He can't just back out after you made such a decisive decision and you paid your money.

Plus, you're not always going to live in an apartment, why not get the appliances you need now so you have them when you two actually look for your own home. It will be worth it when you get to take it all with you and not have to worry about the expense anymore.
Besides, like you said, you end up paying the cost of all of the necessities anyway when you get an apartment that 'includes' it.
If you don't know whether or not you actually 'got' that apartment, maybe you should try getting a hold of the guy about the first apartment again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff