Welcome to Gaia! ::

Larri no like stress

@.@;;;; 1 100.0% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 >

Himiwari-Chan
LariaKaiba
Himiwari-Chan

Yeah, I would think it's worse for teenage guys... Ugh, you should see what it's like playing truth or dare with my friends. =_= They're horrible. They ask only extremely sexual things, but nobody ever really does dares because we usually play during class. And they're always like "We can't do dares here, it'll be too inappropriate." They keep asking me to go to the park with them to play truth or dare where we can actually do dares but I don't want to because they're so... @_@

Haha trust me, I've been through the teen years and played my fair share of Truth or Dare in my day, I know what you mean. xD I ALWAYS picked truth.

And I wouldn't play with anyone you're not 100% comfortable with, cause no matter what that game gets dicey.

It's still really bad if you pick truth.

And playing truth or dare with all of my friends who actually like and want to play truth or dare is uncomfortable. And they kind of make me play with them. >.> So I just sit there quietly and hope they don't pick me... but then they notice I haven't been asked a bunch of questions and they'll ask me. When they look at me when they're gonna pick someone, I try to look away but they'll still pick me. xD Fml.

Yeah that sucks. And then you have to think of something else for other people have to do, I was always the worst at that and my suggestions were always lame sweatdrop *fails at truth or dare*
LariaKaiba
Himiwari-Chan
LariaKaiba
Himiwari-Chan

Yeah, I would think it's worse for teenage guys... Ugh, you should see what it's like playing truth or dare with my friends. =_= They're horrible. They ask only extremely sexual things, but nobody ever really does dares because we usually play during class. And they're always like "We can't do dares here, it'll be too inappropriate." They keep asking me to go to the park with them to play truth or dare where we can actually do dares but I don't want to because they're so... @_@

Haha trust me, I've been through the teen years and played my fair share of Truth or Dare in my day, I know what you mean. xD I ALWAYS picked truth.

And I wouldn't play with anyone you're not 100% comfortable with, cause no matter what that game gets dicey.

It's still really bad if you pick truth.

And playing truth or dare with all of my friends who actually like and want to play truth or dare is uncomfortable. And they kind of make me play with them. >.> So I just sit there quietly and hope they don't pick me... but then they notice I haven't been asked a bunch of questions and they'll ask me. When they look at me when they're gonna pick someone, I try to look away but they'll still pick me. xD Fml.

Yeah that sucks. And then you have to think of something else for other people have to do, I was always the worst at that and my suggestions were always lame sweatdrop *fails at truth or dare*

Omg, my questions are usually just stuff that I ask if I wanna know something. If I don't have anything I wanna know about then I have to sit there and think of something to ask. Like, my questions and dares are really tame, and then all of my friends' questions you would think "Omfg what's wrong with you?!"
My life is so weird. ._.
Join the club xD

What's up now?
LariaKaiba
Join the club xD

What's up now?

Hmm... Let's see.
Yesterday apparently someone tried to burn down my school? Not sure if it's true, but apparently there was a fire in a microwave that almost exploded.

The guys in my grade, my class specifically are really disgusting. They strip each other in public, hallways, classrooms, etc. Yesterday my guy friend got pantsed and the person who did it pulled down his underwear too, and that was in the middle of the hallway...
And this morning, they took a guy's shirt off. O.o

I was extremely close to having to dance with this one guy... And... I know your slots are full, but can you do a yes/no spread for me really quickly? @_@
I need to read the answer to my question before tomorrow morning.
Ugh, you're probably sleeping now. Nevermind. @_@
I'll go look for someone to answer my question...

Too late. I`ll just see if it happens today... first block...!
I`m so nervous. emotion_facepalm
And hey Kaden

Paloola's Husbando

Sparkly Vampire

HERE IS ME. emotion_awesome
Himiwari-Chan
Ugh, you're probably sleeping now. Nevermind. @_@
I'll go look for someone to answer my question...

Too late. I`ll just see if it happens today... first block...!
I`m so nervous. emotion_facepalm
And hey Kaden

I'm sorry Dx I was asleep. It sucks living three hours in the future gonk I hope everything works out well.

And guys are always stupid like that sweatdrop I really don't understand them. Don't the teachers do anything to stop them? O.o;;
Btw, had to close the shop and cancel orders gonk There's too much going on right now and I have NO TIME to do readings (or my dishes @.@;; ) I will still be around to chat and answer questions (and possibly do readings for regulars, depending on time ninja )

Going to Buffalo next week, a lot sooner then I was planning. While I'm there hopefully we can check out some apartments. I want to move there as soon as I can stressed I'm sick of where I'm currently at and my current job and my current situation of being 600 miles away from my BF. Ugh, life sucks sometimes.

We found a cute little apartment yesterday though online, hopefully we can go see it while I'm there. I could really imagine us living there. surprised

When/if I get all moved and settled down I'll probably open the shop again. Until then, I don't know what's gonna happen. Everything's pretty much up in the air right now. confused
Well, I hope you get everything all settled, I`m not really sure what it`s like to move to another place.

Well, for the thing about my friend, it was after school in the hallway...(But seriously, that's so wrong. They pulled down his underwear too) In the class where they took a guy`s shirt off, when the teacher noticed she was like ''Hey! What are you guys doing?'' Kid, ''They're taking my shirt off.'' Teacher says to the guys, ''Give him his shirt back.'' O.o Yeah... People are weird.

And my problem`s been postponed until... Tuesday or Wednesday.
So I guess I don`t really have to freak out about it until then. What happened was that in gym, we`re doing the social dance unit this month and we were doing a partner dance, the jive. We were supposed to go get a partner who was in the same line as us, and that guy that I keep getting readings about, he tried to ask my to dance with him. He wasn`t standing that near me so I couldn`t really hear what he was saying but I just knew that he was trying to ask me to dance with him... I ended up just ignoring him and walking away and dancing with two of my friends. xD (Even though we were supposed to be dancing with someone of the opposite gender. One of my guy friends who promised he'd be my partner though is in a different line and I didn't know where the hell he was so yeah. =_=) I was SO close to end up dancing with him... I'm just an awkward child, so I walked away and said nothing. xD

The thing I wanted you to answer was ''Is he going to try to ask me to dance with him again today?''
I ended up using an random generated one and when I asked it, it said no. But I honestly didn't think it`d be right. Except, when I got to school today, I was surprised to see him there because we had a snow storm today... There was like, nobody at school, but then people starting showing up and everyone was mad because people were showing but because if there weren't enough kids the school was either going to
a) send everyone home
b) combine classes
c) We`d be in our normal classes but not have to end up doing work(We did this one)

But anyways, the randomly generated answer was actually right... We didn`t even dance at all in gym(But we ended up doing line dances in social...) so that explains why he 'wouldn't have asked me to dance with him'.

Now I just wonder if he'll end up asking me to dance with him on Wednesday... And on Tuesday I have to sit beside him in a class, and I don't want to sit by him.

Sorry I wrote so much o.o
The furthest I've ever moved away was an hour away when I was in college. And then I moved down the street from my moms house. So moving 600 miles away to a completely different place will be scary and exciting.

Though it may not happen as soon as I would like, cause my bf doesn't want to move out of his dad's house yet cause he hasn't saved any money -.-

And don't you like him? Why wouldn't you dance with him lol, he must like you if he was asking you to dance. sweatdrop
It`ll be a new beginning for you! c:

Well, yeah... but... idk. ._. I guess I have problems. He makes me feel so awkward so I end up going mute or just leaving the situation to stop feeling so nervous. Today I was talking with two of my friends and they think I might have an anxiety disorder. Another example would be that I`m like... terrified of being in public by myself, or just being by myself(surrounded by people, or not having anyone around at all). Unless it`s like, I`m at home or something, then it doesn`t matter if there`s nobody else around.

And I saw that after I went and danced with a friend, he went and partnered with one of his friends(That was a guy). xD I didn't actually see them dance though, because I don't think they did...
Okay, I googled anxiety disorder and I`m reading about it. It said that people who have an anxiety disorder often also suffer from some other disorder or phobia. I`m looking through phobias, and one of the examples was math. xD There are people who are afraid of math?
I feel the same way sometimes, I hate being around big groups of people. And I don't like going places that I'm not used to. Like, I have to drive an hour away tomorrow to get a honey baked ham for Easter and it's the city I used to live in in college so I'm not too freaked out, but it's a place I'm not used to and I hate driving in the city, and I know there'll be a LOT of people there Dx so I'll freak out in the morning.

And yeah, there's a lot of crazy disorders and phobias out there. xD I used to have like a giant list of phobia names.
LariaKaiba
I feel the same way sometimes, I hate being around big groups of people. And I don't like going places that I'm not used to. Like, I have to drive an hour away tomorrow to get a honey baked ham for Easter and it's the city I used to live in in college so I'm not too freaked out, but it's a place I'm not used to and I hate driving in the city, and I know there'll be a LOT of people there Dx so I'll freak out in the morning.

And yeah, there's a lot of crazy disorders and phobias out there. xD I used to have like a giant list of phobia names.

I kind of wonder if I actually DO have an anxiety disorder. I don`t think I do, the most would probably just be phobias.

I think dancing with that guy would be really awkward though... Obviously. ._.
My guy friend said that he`d help me, and be there just in case.
Do you think online randomly generated yes/no tarot things are actually accurate? O.o I think it just got lucky when it gave the right answer...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff