Welcome to Gaia! ::

The__Dividender
Sullen Rosey Rose
i really love sumer springs i am paying it on facebook so i get free gold hehe emotion_yatta emotion_yatta emotion_yatta

Oh, I really hope you're not paying for it - you can play it for free! biggrin
Yes, I'm just being a jerk now.

Thanks for the calculations OP! I really can't abide math so it's great to have someone else do the work for me 3nodding

Perhaps she means she's playing it on facebook. wink
The one thing I hate about Summer Springs!!:
When your in full screen mode then you complete something (like leveling up) and it takes you off of full screen to tell you that you leveled up and then the whole game freezes. It's so stupid -_-

Precious Sweetheart

Frawstling the 2nd
When your in full screen mode then you complete something (like leveling up) and it takes you off of full screen to tell you that you leveled up and then the whole game freezes. It's so stupid -_-

yeaaaaaaaaaaaahhh... scream

Newbie Noob

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
The__Dividender
Sullen Rosey Rose
i really love sumer springs i am paying it on facebook so i get free gold hehe emotion_yatta emotion_yatta emotion_yatta

Thanks for the calculations OP! I really can't abide math so it's great to have someone else do the
work for me 3nodding

oh my gosh i said paying i meant to say playing i forgot the "L" i am so sorry to confuse you my fault no worries just a regular accident xp xp xp xp

Newbie Noob

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
Frawstling the 2nd
The__Dividender
Sullen Rosey Rose

Thanks for the calculations OP! I really can't abide math so it's great to have someone else do the work for me 3nodding

Perhaps she means she's playing it on facebook. wink

sorry to interrupt you guys but by accident i put paying instead of playing i forgot the "L" srry
Frawstling the 2nd

its the pop up post to your wall things i hate those things i dont want to post on my wall darn it.... anyone know how to get rid of those pop ups thingys?
Sullen Rosey Rose
The__Dividender
Sullen Rosey Rose

Thanks for the calculations OP! I really can't abide math so it's great to have someone else do the
work for me 3nodding

oh my gosh i said paying i meant to say playing i forgot the "L" i am so sorry to confuse you my fault no worries just a regular accident xp xp xp xp

I know, I know - I'm just messing with you! *hugs*

Golden Darling

You are amazing and awesome. Thank you so much for your time and efforts in figuring this all out and then presenting it in such a clear and helpful way!

I do have a question:

When you calculated the gold per hour from the crops, did you use the upfront number or did you subtract the initial cost?

For example: Corn costs 18, makes a profit of 50. Once you subtract initial cost though, the actual profit is (50 minus 1 cool 32.

Amateur Angel

17,950 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
heart this thread so much.

You make me want to put together an entire leveling guide, but my laziness still overpowers me.

Newbie Noob

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
The__Dividender
Sullen Rosey Rose
The__Dividender
Sullen Rosey Rose

work for me 3nodding

I know, I know - I'm just messing with you! *hugs*

-_-'' Not Funny but anyways *hugs back*

Cheery Trash

14,650 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
My life is yours to command,

Wow~ Thanks so much for this helpful guide! Not really a Math person so this helps a lot. heart

You're in control...
Oh, this is wonderful <3 thank you so much!
From time to time, if I have enough cash, I'll harvest a bunch of watermelon because it's so profitable.
I had noooo idea the bread was so profitable either! Damn, who would have guessed?
I am also convinced I need to buy a second cow and possibly get rid of my butter maker or apple vinegar distillery. The apple building seems like such a waste now cause I don't feel like buying all the trees :/

Precious Sweetheart

heart LvL 18
I'm a graduating accountancy student.. And it's pretty much correct.. smile

I also made a table for gold earned per min. I saw this thread and we got the same results.. But I went further and worked on Gold per minute for factories and animals.. I think i'll make a thread for it..

Dapper Dabbler

3,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
Thanks a lot for this! I was confused about how to earn gold other than the share rewards. x___x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff