Welcome to Gaia! ::

Since I won a free pogey is there any reason for me to do the slots?

(Captcha just asked me if I speak spanish)

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
You can still try for another, but you'll have to give one away if you win.

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

bluedestroyer711
Since I won a free pogey is there any reason for me to do the slots?

(Captcha just asked me if I speak spanish)

Was the captcha in spanish? 8D
You could totes try for all of the contests/free pogey games but in the end you'll only be able to keep one of them! ...AKA, what Griff said.

Also, here is the list of all codes again, Riff!
User Image

@ Sparta: YOSH! 8D Anyone can PM me anytime. I should really clean up my inbox though, I'm always 1-3 PMs away from it being full. It's at 99% right now tho, should be safe!

edit again: Thar we go, cleared away 10% of old PMs.
I've gotten PM notifications twice in the past two weeks or so that yielded nothing in my inbox, so it's possible I may have already lost PMs- if, at any point, I haven't responded to anyone's PM, I'm really sorry! And this would be the reason! I hope that nobody will ever think I am not willing to talk to them. >.<;;

Anxious Goat

Yeee I got the Legendary Balloon in Rumble cool

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Awesome! I caught a 1604 Keldeo yesterday, and it's kicking all the butts. :3

Shameless Werewolf

i been meaning to ask, why do the winner of a praise pokemon get to keep the rest of their feed bags? Does that mean that they can enter for anotehr praise pokemon raffle or are they just there for extra trading opportunities for other people to use?

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Tristam Lockhart
i been meaning to ask, why do the winner of a praise pokemon get to keep the rest of their feed bags? Does that mean that they can enter for anotehr praise pokemon raffle or are they just there for extra trading opportunities for other people to use?

..You know what, I hadn't thought of that.

Maybe staff can immediately post the bags that you have left for people to quote, so that everyone has a chance of getting them- or do you think you would prefer the option of giving them to someone yourself? Though this would confuse people, because you're not allowed to gift the bags normally (which is to prevent someone superfast and active from grabbing all of the bags so that they and their buddies become a Bag Monopoly xD)

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Cool, I was hoping to drop my extra bags for anyone to grab if I snag a Pogey.

Herbaceous's Wife

Cosmic Rabbit

15,000 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
*rolls through*

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Hmm interesting. Maybe the staff will take them back and drop them into thread randomly again?

Shameless Werewolf

It could be a random drop of all bags left of the person, with still the stipulation that they can only pick one up

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Yeah it could be something like that.

Ladykiller

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Seems we're in agreement, so imma go edit the event thread with those deets! ovo

Herbaceous's Wife

Cosmic Rabbit

15,000 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
But what if the person wants to keep their bags to try for another Pokemon they want (cause they only tried for one they were okay with just to ensure they'd get something)? Should attempts for another Pokemon by a winner be nil just because they went for one they were okay with and not one they absolutely wanted?

(not arguing against the idea, by the way, just curious)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff