Welcome to Gaia! ::

mewrose generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
OK, our first animal!pogey that isn't won by default! Whose fish does the bear go for?

1. Nafretiti
2. Unoderi

Edit: Huh, my work computer's clock is 3 minutes faster than Gaia's. So technically there's a couple minutes left on this.

Ladykiller

DraconicFeline
Yes he did! We were discussing maybe him hanging out with Jan, especially since Del is sort of... doing her own thing... but he was captured, right? Your mewtwo?
Mhmm, unfortunately, she was. However! I don't mind doing something before her capture. 3nodding

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Unoderi
DraconicFeline
Yes he did! We were discussing maybe him hanging out with Jan, especially since Del is sort of... doing her own thing... but he was captured, right? Your mewtwo?
Mhmm, unfortunately, she was. However! I don't mind doing something before her capture. 3nodding

She. Sorry!

Sure... who was she captured by, though?

Ladykiller

DraconicFeline
Unoderi
DraconicFeline

She. Sorry!

It's no problem!

That would happen to be my Rocket agent character, Lennyka. 3nodding

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
OK, now I think the time is up for real. And since there were no further entries, I'm just gonna keep the previous roll because it seems fairest.

Unoderi

Congrats Nana, you win the bear!

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Congrats Nana! *Steals the cutie though for cuddles* because, ya know, the pogey is just so cute! XD

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Mythee: Thanks, I think i will see the nurse, at least they can do it also and it will save me seeing the doctor and paying over twice as much.

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Ohh, grats Nana! Teddybear tiemsssss

Regarding posting people's DAs.... SO IT WAS YOUUUU *shot* /I would post your DA in retaliation but the link is in your sig and also you have very wonderful writing skills afd;gdh;sg;kla

Ahhh Griff I am glad you like my OCs! quq They are dear to me. Your characters are really cool, too! 8D I can't stop staring at Chrysanthos' armor. emotion_dowant

edit: @Nafre: Yush! quq Good luck! Hope the wait won't be long.

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Unoderi
DraconicFeline
Unoderi
DraconicFeline

She. Sorry!

It's no problem!

Ooo! Well it's funny, because Jan's sister (being a disgruntled teen) has left behind her straightlaced ways and has decided to be a criminal. I have a rp with Walpurgis, where she will be convinced to join the Rockets (mainly because they got to her first?)... >.> eheheh.

Her brother knows nothing of this.

OOCly, Jan feels bad sad

Ladykiller

Hee. 8'D~

Thanks for the congrats! *picks up the teddy and spins!*

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
Congrats, Nana!

Aww, thanks, Mythee! redface

Trivia: Chrys is the significant other of Iphis, my Dungeons & Pokémon bard.

Ladykiller

DraconicFeline
Unoderi
DraconicFeline
Unoderi
DraconicFeline

She. Sorry!

It's no problem!

Ooo! Well it's funny, because Jan's sister (being a disgruntled teen) has left behind her straightlaced ways and has decided to be a criminal. I have a rp with Walpurgis, where she will be convinced to join the Rockets (mainly because they got to her first?)... >.> eheheh.

Her brother knows nothing of this.

OOCly, Jan feels bad sad
Oh noes! Family secrets and falling-outs, how fun. emotion_dowant

I don't mind my Mewtwo trying to become friends with Jan's sister after she is recruited. She doesn't know the difference of bad sides, just bad people who have done things to her, so she would just take it as a reason for her to play with her more. xD;

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Thanks Mythee, I hope so as well, because heaven knows we don't wait half an hour after we are meant to be there for our doctors app as it is.

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Unoderi

I don't mind my Mewtwo trying to become friends with Jan's sister after she is recruited. She doesn't know the difference of bad sides, just bad people who have done things to her, so she would just take it as a reason for her to play with her more. xD;

Haha! Cool. I like this idea. I looked at your girl's journal and she is badass. BTW.

Ladykiller

DraconicFeline
Unoderi

Haha! Cool. I like this idea. I looked at your girl's journal and she is badass. BTW.
Thanks! If you'd like her to help out your character in training and missions, I would love to. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff