Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Think of two games you love, and your favorite aspects of both those games, and think of a way to combine them into your ideal game. Write the two games you would combine, and for each game combined list at least one aspect or reason as to why you would combine one game with the other.

Anxious Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
If I were to combine two games, I would combine The Legend of Zelda, and Shadow of the Colossus. Taking my favorite elements from both games, I would want the beautiful and atmospheric landscape/seascape along with the cryptic and poetic storytelling of Shadow of the Colossus, along with Shadow of the Colossus-esque music, mixed with the epic puzzle-solving and extremely fun combat system from the Zelda games.

For me, that would make the perfect game.
I would take Armored Core, Mass Effect, and Bordands. Take the mech customizatio/tuning and giant robot battling from Armored Core and mix it with the huge, open ended space traveling/exploration of Mass Effect. Build your mech, then travel the galaxy battling it and completing quests with it. Add some online co-op, and maybe class mods, in the same vein as Borderlands and you have my dream game.
Take Metro 2033. Give it the open world and RPG mechanics of Stalker.

That's all I want.

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
TF2 + Smash Bros.

It's a class based objective 3rd person action game. Each character has their own unique abilities. I guess kinda like Fusion Fall from Cartoon Network, but with all the graphicness of TF2 and the dark humor, but with fun loving Nintendo characters!
Sims 2 and inFAMOUS 2.

Not my two favorite games, but whatever.
Mario+Bioshock.

Anxious Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Winds Of Insanity
Mario+Bioshock.

I am really curious now haha.
What do you have in mind? xD

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
It's hard for me to pick just two. Hell, the game I'm working on is a blend of all my favorite things from games; emergent platforming controls ala Mario Galaxy x Sonic Adventure, character customization like WoW, open-world sandbox-style action gameplay like Oblivion...

I suppose if I had to pick just two, it'd be the graphical style, sandbox, and emergent physics of Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts, with the fantasy adventure and customization of Fable 2.
The sims and Bulletstorm.
Katamari Damacy and any other game ever.
Tekken and Dead or Alive.
The Lonely Dream
Winds Of Insanity
Mario+Bioshock.

I am really curious now haha.
What do you have in mind? xD

Probably make characters both enemy and ally look ridiculously gritty, almost like self-parody. Bowser being the main enemy, having created his own kingdom with the intent to surpass mushroom kingdom in every way, kidnapping Peach just for the sake of pissing Mario off. Probably co-op with Mario and Luigi, each with unique plasmids and skill trees. Traditional enemies become addicted to Adam, creating psuedo-splicers from things like monstrous koopas and goombas with far too many fangs. Big daddies and big sisters would be replaced by weaker clones of the koopalings, protecting disturbing and warped little sister-stand in toads.
fable 3 and the sims 3 4laugh

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
star wars battlefron 2 and timesplitters. mostly to see jedi in ww2

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash