Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cute Punk

Giving my input~.

Hellsing
Hetalia
Elfen Lied
Wolf's Rain
Eureka Seven
Umineko (Which i see was mentioned before my post. <3 )
Princess Tutu
Ghost In The Shell
Kiddy Grade
.Hack//GU (Or any of the series)

<3

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Tiger & Bunny eek xD
But I'm serious.
I think it's one of the most original and humorous show of this year so far. :3
I recommend Hetalia Axis Powers and World Series (World series being season 2). Also, Ga-rei Zero. It isn't long (12 ep), but, it's really good.

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
yuirick
Kashimiiro88
yuirick
Kashimiiro88
Just gonna put a few lesser known titles out there for you to check out...

Clannad/Clannad After story - SADDEST anime of ALL TIME...MUST SEE!
GOSICK - Great new gothic/mystery anime
Black Cat
Karin

If these don't hit the mark, let us know what genre you're interested in ^_^v

Clannad? I raise you with kemono no souja erin. The drama in Clannad is overdone, really. Doesn't feel real. It isn't as beautiful either, it's just stressful.

Karin (if it is the one I'm thinking about) is really great though. razz

Hmmm....never heard of that one, I'll have to check it out if it rivals Clannad! Yes the drama is "drama" but I do disagree about it not being beautiful or feeling real (but agree to it being STRESSFUL biggrin ) . To each his own I guess, I hope yours is as good as you say blaugh

I'd like to warn you about the downside of the anime: It takes time to get into, and especially in the beginning, it's very heavy. Mostly because it builds up an authentic plot - such things take time. You have to watch to epsiode 10 to see its beauty.

Totally understand that. I tend to like sennin anime like that, so I should be okay. Thanks for the heads up though biggrin !
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Bokurano
Toradora
Pandora Hearts
Magic Knight Rayearth
Oreimo
Genocyber
kaicho wo maid-sama:cute and romantic

detective conan: if your into solving puzzles and murders
Kashimiiro88
yuirick
Kashimiiro88
yuirick
Kashimiiro88

Black Cat
Karin

Clannad? I raise you with kemono no souja erin. The drama in Clannad is overdone, really. Doesn't feel real. It isn't as beautiful either, it's just stressful.

Hmmm....never heard of that one, I'll have to check it out if it rivals Clannad! Yes the drama is "drama" but I do disagree about it not being beautiful or feeling real (but agree to it being STRESSFUL biggrin ) . To each his own I guess, I hope yours is as good as you say blaugh

I'd like to warn you about the downside of the anime: It takes time to get into, and especially in the beginning, it's very heavy. Mostly because it builds up an authentic plot - such things take time. You have to watch to epsiode 10 to see its beauty.

Totally understand that. I tend to like sennin anime like that, so I should be okay. Thanks for the heads up though biggrin !

No problem. I'm just happy that someone is finally going to give it a go~ smile
It's a quite unknown anime, you see?

4,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
i suggest claymore,black butler, inuyasha, bleach, biggrin
My list is fairly extensive, and I'm sure some of this list either someone has recommended already or you've seen. Here goes.

One Piece, Fullmetal Alchemist, Soul Eater, School Rumble, Hare+Guu, xxxHolic, Claymore, Cowboy Bebop, Baka to Test to Shoukanju, Tiger & Bunny, C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control, Digimon Tamers (no I'm not joking), Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai (full title), Chi's Sweet Home (light hearted and very enjoyable), Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (a must see).
kodastar
I have watched a lot of Anime series but now i need new ideas what do you suggest?

Angel Beats! Death Note Elfen Lied Code Geass
Other popular ones include: Soul Eater, Inyusha & Fruits Basket but they are not really my style

Death Note and Angel Beats! are my favorite, i HIGHLY suggest them! if you watch Death Note, i can almost Garuntee you'll be hooked smile

Friendly Friend

8,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Eden of the East <3

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
yuirick
Kashimiiro88
yuirick
Kashimiiro88
yuirick
Kashimiiro88

Black Cat
Karin

Just hit the first sad part in the anime, VERY nice! I look forward to the rest! Is it just me, or does this anime have a Southwest Native American theme to it? The clothing seems very...Pueblo Indian....ish...o_0
Kashimiiro88
yuirick
Kashimiiro88
yuirick
Kashimiiro88

Just hit the first sad part in the anime, VERY nice! I look forward to the rest! Is it just me, or does this anime have a Southwest Native American theme to it? The clothing seems very...Pueblo Indian....ish...o_0

Huh... Didn't think about that before now... Hmm... Might be. razz

Was it episode 7, with the... You know, no spoilers and stuff, but yeah? smile

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
yuirick
Kashimiiro88
yuirick
Kashimiiro88
yuirick
Kashimiiro88

Huh... Didn't think about that before now... Hmm... Might be. razz

Was it episode 7, with the... You know, no spoilers and stuff, but yeah? smile

Yes indeed!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out