Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why the heck are you here of all places??

I was hoping the dorms would come back to life again. 0.21311475409836 21.3% [ 26 ]
This place gives me a tiny, nostalgic feeling for some reason. 0.29508196721311 29.5% [ 36 ]
I felt like paying homage to this tiny corner of the world. 0.09016393442623 9.0% [ 11 ]
I was just ninja-ing around...and now I'm gone! 0.17213114754098 17.2% [ 21 ]
Hand over the gold. 0.22950819672131 23.0% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

Adonis Anemone's Princess

Sexy Duck

Araris smiled, delighted at their little game. Of course he hadn't quite expected her second answer, but he had to give her points for creativity. "Let's go with ice as the answer to that one. Now, on the suject of Fire and Ice, tell me what they both have in common?"

( rofl Twenty Points to Gryffindor!)

Distinct Sex Symbol

'Was it a miracle? Had the empty inn been inhabited once more?'
The panther thought as he could now hear voices through out the residence. He sat intently near the fridge, his nose up, and an eager purr sounding from his throat as his tail swished beside his feet. He then stood up on his hind legs, planting his forward paws on the door of the fridge, of course even now he had grown to be much bigger than the fridge itself. His paws fiddled with the handle attempting the pull it back without sending the entire fridge down with his weight. Getting the door open he let the cold conditions flow through his fur. He enjoyed this feeling, closing his eyes getting lost in the breeze, almost forgetting his initial intentions.
Araris Valerian
Araris smiled, delighted at their little game. Of course he hadn't quite expected her second answer, but he had to give her points for creativity. "Let's go with ice as the answer to that one. Now, on the suject of Fire and Ice, tell me what they both have in common?"

( rofl Twenty Points to Gryffindor!)

Blade thoughtfully took a drag from her cigarette, then exhaled a long, thin stream of milky blue smoke. "Well, they are both destructive. As well as beautiful, and they are also both elements, as well as they both contain oxygen...?" She listed off the ideas that popped into her head, hoping something was the correct answer.

(Total nerdgasm xD)

Sexy Duck

+[.Vampyre.]+
Blade thoughtfully took a drag from her cigarette, then exhaled a long, thin stream of milky blue smoke. "Well, they are both destructive. As well as beautiful, and they are also both elements, as well as they both contain oxygen...?" She listed off the ideas that popped into her head, hoping something was the correct answer.

(Total nerdgasm xD)
Arars grinned, supprised she'd gotten several different answers to the question he'd posed, but.. None were correct. "Alas my dear, those are indeed interesting and.. Acurate answers, they are not what we were looking for. Both Fire and Ice, though they appear nice, are naught but twins, in that they will burn your skin." Araris gave another one of his impish grins and a wink, before continuing. "So.. Does that count as a victory, or need we continue?"

( emotion_awesome Looks like I'm a poet.....And I didn't know it!Though it remained unaware to me until just this moment.)
(( Been long time. Hello everyone. Good to see this threads still moving.))
Blade crossed her arms and pouted playfully, but removed her hat from her head and presented it to her winning opponent. "Fine, but only a peek!" Within her hat was a collection of random and old looking antiques. It appeared to be endless, comparable to Mary Poppins' endless bag of goodies. "Just about anything you need is contained in this hat, except maybe a lighter. Those always seem to go missing though."

(Pfft aren't you special xD jkjk)
((Yes sir! It's been around since I was a mere noob))
((OOC: Lets just say this I havnt been on here in a little over 2 years.Ive been checking out a few threads I used to go to. And how long ago was that? You being newb that is. ))

Sexy Duck

Rari took the hat from her, eagerly searching through the various items, pulling a few random ones out of the hat. "I presume at least some of these are magical in nature..? Which is your favorite?" In the end, Rari was something quite akin to a kid in a candy store.

(It's good to see me and Vampy aren't the only oldies still around. I just returned from a roughly 3-year departure a couple weeks ago. This was the first place I came. xD )

Distinct Sex Symbol

(Err, I've pretty much been here since I've been on Gaia. Third year I think and that was late 05 I think.. Can't quite recall. But it's been a long break since I've been back.)
OOC: Yeah im hoing on since 06 I belive. Yeah im coming back from a long break myself. Idk how I came across the mobile app. But seeing how they have that im able to come back. What about you ladies? What has brought yall back?

Sexy Duck

(Hah, well for the record, I'm actually a guy,. Used to go by the username [ J A R L A X L E ] and I do believe I remember both of you. I started back in like april of 05.)
(I've been here since August of '05 I believe, and I'm not really sure why I came back. Got bored on the Internet and decided to see if any of my old friends were still around, and behold!) whee )
Araris Valerian
Rari took the hat from her, eagerly searching through the various items, pulling a few random ones out of the hat. "I presume at least some of these are magical in nature..? Which is your favorite?" In the end, Rari was something quite akin to a kid in a candy store.

(It's good to see me and Vampy aren't the only oldies still around. I just returned from a roughly 3-year departure a couple weeks ago. This was the first place I came. xD )

"Some are magic, although I've never managed to use them properly. Me and magic aren't really good friends." She giggled at the thought of her attempting to use magic without killing anybody. "Ah my favorite item would have to be.." She reached inside her hat and pulled out a large chunk of amber, which contained a small dragon-looking creature frozen inside. "This, it's a pain to carry around everywhere, but it sure is neat! I named him Sir Franklin, for he seems like a classy sort of creature."

Sexy Duck

Araris gazed at the amber-encased creature for several long moments, before reaching into his jacket and producing the obsidian horse statuette again. "This my friend, is a Nightmare. A Steed from the lower realms. At will I can summon him for roughly 12 hours a day before he needs to return to his home and rest. Is it perhapds something like this?" He asked, refering to the chunk of amber.
emotion_omnomnom emotion_zombie emotion_omnomnom " I remember when this place was hoppin!" Syn shouted in a sarcastic old man voice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff