Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Tycoon

6,915 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
Blackcat_Crystal

"ahh i see, what songs can you play?"

Eloc Shrugged and placed the guitar down. "A little bit of everything, really. I've traveled enough to learn some, anyway.
User Image

Syphora found her way back into the forest quite easily, since those of her kind were excellent at tracking their way back to places they had been to. She found it to be an intriguing place, and was hoping to have more of the courage to socialize this time.

Besides, she thought to herself, is it not an honor to reside in a place where Artemis herself will be for a while? You have time....do not waste it. She smiled to herself, clutching her silver bow, slender fingers tracing the mysterious engravings.

Oupis generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 82!

*Oupis runs through the forest and shoots at the target. Her arrow goes wide.*

Female Dogg0 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 11!

Greedy Capitalist

Blackcat_Crystal
VoodooRagDoll
Tree nods slowly, her smirk growing more sinister by the second. She stands up to show Crystal the razor-sharp blades.

looks at the blade closly "nice, this sounds like fun" crystal says with a smirk "do you need any help"

She snickers and nods at Crystal. She gestures for her to turn around, facing Keel, and runs her blades against each other impatiently.
Eloc Glanor
Blackcat_Crystal

"ahh i see, what songs can you play?"

Eloc Shrugged and placed the guitar down. "A little bit of everything, really. I've traveled enough to learn some, anyway.

"oh wow" crystal smiled ay eloc "how exciting"
Ikchen
User Image
Satyress, Follower of the dead god Pan

Well, for now you are Aestas and it is another three months until your title will change again.
What happened to your memory, if I may inquire? You seem a tad lost...?
my name's a secret

Antiseptic and tired,

Aestas nodded. "I remember going out a few times, but nothing specific. So I simply stay with my animals." She glanced fondly at them. As she found a glass of nectar shoved in her hand, she inspected it curiously. Seeing no evidence of harmful substances, she sipped the drink. It was overwhelmingly sweet and otherwise inexplicable. But very, very good. She sipped it again, then blinked. "I don't remember this drink, but it's so familiar..." The nymph inspected it again.

I can't remember your face.
Keel Kanrazi
Marlasauris Rex

Keel had a weird feeling and looked around. Someone had glanced at him, and had the feeling they were itching for a fight.

"Hmm, yes. Well, let us hope they arrive soon. I want to visit the rest of the lands before the day is done. I'm trying to see what's real. I'm afraid Hades and Ares weren't exactly proof in my eye." Keel had a somewhat irritated tone, like he was eager for for something.
"Understandable," Rex paused for a moment at his tone then continued, "From what I saw of them yesterday, that is the gods here, they seemed to match their tales."

"Would you mind if I joined you visiting the other lands, I'm afraid I've only been here and Hades."

Ry Jin III generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 75!

The satyr watched a moment before he knew he was handed a cup of the nectar and he looks into the cup for a moment in thought. Slowly he would bring the cup to his lips and takes a sip of the substances. His eyes widen a little and he looks at the cup again with a soft smile.

"Hmm sweet.."
It was something tasty and slowly he took another sip before he sets the cup down to try to take another shot at the target.
-wonders in looking very lost and confused- Hello?
VoodooRagDoll
Blackcat_Crystal
VoodooRagDoll
Tree nods slowly, her smirk growing more sinister by the second. She stands up to show Crystal the razor-sharp blades.

looks at the blade closly "nice, this sounds like fun" crystal says with a smirk "do you need any help"

She snickers and nods at Crystal. She gestures for her to turn around, facing Keel, and runs her blades against each other impatiently.

crystal whipsers to voodoo "we shouldnt b so obvioius"
Shay Demon

hello you must be new

Dapper Tycoon

6,915 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
Blackcat_Crystal

"oh wow" crystal smiled ay eloc "how exciting"

Eloc nodded, and blinked when he Saw Syphora. "Excuse me, Miss, but I see a friend I'd like to talk to again... I'll see you later!" He said to Crystal, nodding apologetically and heading toward Syphora.
User Image

Delighted to have found her old seat from the previous day, Sy nestled back into a comfortable sitting position against the bark of the large tree. She brought her bow to rest in her lap, deep blue eyes gazing about the peoples in the room.

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Eve started to wonder around and saw some cups with some type of liquid in it, Eve knew she needed something to drink and took one of them. She took a sip and her eye's widen. "This is so sweet."
Blackcat_Crystal
Shay Demon

hello you must be new

Oh deffinitely new. One minute I'm talking to my sister the next minute I'm all dolled up and have no idea where I am. She does this to me on purpose, I swear

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff