Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ Selina ] generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 45!

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Takes an arrow out of quiver. Knocks it in place and lines up her bow to the target. Takes a deep breath and releases arrow at target.

Dapper Tycoon

6,915 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
Hunter Callisto

User Image
Callisto was surprised when the young man talked to her. She had mostly avoided people during this party, but that was so unlike her usual self. Feeling a bit bolder, she accepted his invitation and sat down where he had motioned.

"Greetings. My name is Callisto. Have you been enjoying yourself?" she asked.

[[OOC: That must be it, then. This is a mule for this event, I was there on my main last year. Good times.]]
User Image

Eloc smiles, nodding. "This party has been wonderful, Miss Callisto... My name's Eloc." He said, Stretching a bit. "Though, It seems the Archery contest was a little... ah... Rowdy, earlier." He said, absent-mindedly rubbing the top of his head.

[ Selina ] generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 78!

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Ikchen
User Image
Satyress, Follower of the dead god Pan
I'm certainly trying my best, Selina!
It might be a German abbreviation Vabbi. I'm not quite sure neutral
my name's a secret

Best of luck to you! (I know I'll need it) xD

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
VoodooRagDoll
She stands up straight and nods, with her fists on her elbows and her blades on her back. Tree lifts her head dress just enough to show that it is sewn to her head with golden thread.

"Oh my that had to hurt... it must have who did this to you?"

Mystical Sparkles generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 4!

Antiseptic and tired,

Aestas stood up and headed over to the food table. It was all so new, so strange. She looked off into the woods, and quickly ran into them. She found some herbs and some fruit, so then she went back to the clearing and sat back down on her log. She began to nibble at the plants she had brought wit her.

I can't remember your face.

Ikchen generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 65!

User Image
Thanks you, Selina. Best of luck to you too! May the better one win!
my name's a secret

[ Selina ] generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 28!

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Looks around. It seems Vabbi had disappeared into thin air. (I should learn a thing or two from her.) Takes another shot at target.
[ Selina ]
Really? *Aims and shoots another a
hnodleof:0="[ Selina ]
Really? *Aims and shoots another arrow*

Yep, the wilderness is lush there and so nice!

Ikchen
User Image
I'm certainly trying my best, Selina!
It might be a German abbreviation Vabbi. I'm not quite sure neutral
my name's a secret

Oh, I know only a few words in German.

[ Selina ] generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 85!

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
So Ikchen, have you been enjoying the festivities? *Lets an arrow fly straight at the target*

Female Dogg0 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 49!

Greedy Capitalist

She smiles and rubs one of her button eyes. Tree thinks for a moment, then gestures at a fruit's pit discarded on the ground.

Shadowy Traveler

8,750 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Crack Shot 50
VoodooRagDoll
She stands up straight and nods, with her fists on her elbows and her blades on her back. Tree lifts her head dress just enough to show that it is sewn to her head with golden thread.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
In my heart lies a darkness so deep, It leaves my soul gasping for breath...

Keel nodded understanding that She was not naturally like that either. "I see. So we are similar. I've been meeting people all over."

...And yet I find light flickers within me, like a breath of fresh air.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Near the edge of the forests, between where it and the river seemed to touch a figured walked along between. Silver hair lightly played through the cool breeze before the figure stops a moment and looked around the place. Hooves adjust in the rocky footing as brown eyes close just to listen to the still quiet of the wilderness.

"Well Ry.. your wandering has gotten you lost again.. well if wandering you can be lost."
The satyr's eyes would open as he looked about the place a moment. The place was quiet a sight and soon sight would catch a near fall and a smile came to his lips, wandering to the rushing water for a small break.
Eloc Glanor

Eloc smiles, nodding. "This party has been wonderful, Miss Callisto... My name's Eloc." He said, Stretching a bit. "Though, It seems the Archery contest was a little... ah... Rowdy, earlier." He said, absent-mindedly rubbing the top of his head.

User Image
Callisto grimaced, remembering how she watched the archers earlier. But then she smiled. Rowdy certainly was a good word to describe them. "Yes, they certainly were. I prefer to stay out of the way when things get crazy." With that one sentence, she had told the truth and given an excuse for her earlier absence to anyone who might have been listening.

"What brings you to the Forest?" she asked Eloc.
User Image

Ikchen generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 93!

User Image
((I live in the German speaking part of Switzerland, so I grew up with it, Vabbi.))
I am enjoying myself quite a lot, lady Selina. It is such a blast meeting all the gods and having people to talk to.
my name's a secret

[ Selina ] generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 8!

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
The Blind Satyr
Near the edge of the forests, between where it and the river seemed to touch a figured walked along between. Silver hair lightly played through the cool breeze before the figure stops a moment and looked around the place. Hooves adjust in the rocky footing as brown eyes close just to listen to the still quiet of the wilderness.

"Well Ry.. your wandering has gotten you lost again.. well if wandering you can be lost."
The satyr's eyes would open as he looked about the place a moment. The place was quiet a sight and soon sight would catch a near fall and a smile came to his lips, wandering to the rushing water for a small break.

Hello, Satyr. How do you do? Care to try archery with us? *Knocks an arrow and shoots at target*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff