Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Callisto smiled weakly. "It's quite a party, that's for sure. Some of the antics of the guests are mildly amusing." Thinking about it, a genuine smile crept on to her face, perhaps the first in several months. She had been too worried about inevitable events to really have time for fun, or even sleep.

"I ought to go see if any of our guests need help. I hope you enjoy the rest of the party, m'lady." After curtsying slightly, Callisto walked over to where the archers were, seeing if anyone needed help or someone to talk to.
User Image

Ikchen generated a random number between 10 and 100 ... 58!

Satyress, Follower of the dead god Pan
Oh, that last one wasn't too bad, was it?
*shoots again*
my name's a secret

[ Selina ] generated a random number between 10 and 100 ... 92!

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
*Shoots another arrow*

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Red7227
" scream scream scream scream scream ! CLOSE!" red said, and in anger, sent the dark spirit bow and arrows back and went to the pond to cool off. she changed into a blue wolf whose fur looked like flowing water, and jumped in with kaze following.

Eve saw that Red was mad that she missed and went off to the pond as well. "Are you ok Miss Red?"

[ Selina ] generated a random number between 10 and 100 ... 85!

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Oh! I was so close! Practice does make perfect. (Thanks mom)
Here's to Artemis! *Takes another shot*

Ikchen generated a random number between 10 and 100 ... 44!

Satyress, Follower of the dead god Pan
User Image
Oh, I think I'm getting worse again. User Image
my name's a secret
User Image

к н є є ℓ α η

xx
xx
xx
xx

Kheelan yawned, his eyes fluttering open. Sitting up, the nymph boy looked around him, searching for Aestus. Where was the pretty immortal? Hearing arows being shot, Kheelan stood and ran towards the sound, wondering who was practicing thei bowmanship[?]. He was surprised to see the Goddess. "Goddess Artemis!"

xx[/white]
|| mixed, with nymph in him. ||

[ Selina ] generated a random number between 10 and 100 ... 13!

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Crystal Eve Rider
Red7227
" scream scream scream scream scream ! CLOSE!" red said, and in anger, sent the dark spirit bow and arrows back and went to the pond to cool off. she changed into a blue wolf whose fur looked like flowing water, and jumped in with kaze following.

Eve saw that Red was mad that she missed and went off to the pond as well. "Are you ok Miss Red?"

Haha, sorry, I can't help but point this out. "Miss Red" sounds a lot like "misread." Heehee, I find that funny. xD *shoots another arrow*

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
[ Selina ]
Crystal Eve Rider
Red7227

Haha, sorry, I can't help but point this out. "Miss Red" sounds a lot like "misread." Heehee, I find that funny. xD *shoots another arrow*

Eve looks at the woman who was making fun of how she talked and blast her with a shadow ball. "It's not funny!"

[ Selina ] generated a random number between 10 and 100 ... 17!

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
See? You made me laugh so hard my consentration faltered! That arrow probably is somewhere in mars!!

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
[ Selina ]
See? You made me laugh so hard my consentration faltered! That arrow probably is somewhere in mars!!

"Happy to help." Balst you again with another shadow ball filled with water.

[ Selina ] generated a random number between 10 and 100 ... 62!

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Crystal Eve Rider
[ Selina ]
Crystal Eve Rider
Red7227

Eve looks at the woman who was making fun of how she talked and blast her with a shadow ball. "It's not funny!"

Owie!! crying Neither is throwing shadow balls at people!!! Now I'll have to take out my anger with archery!! *shoots an arrow*

[ Selina ] generated a random number between 10 and 100 ... 46!

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
"Hmph! Fine then! You want to throw shadowballs? How about an arrow!"
*let's an arrow fly*

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
[ Selina ]
Crystal Eve Rider
[ Selina ]
Crystal Eve Rider
Red7227

Owie!! crying Neither is throwing shadow balls at people!!! Now I'll have to take out my anger with archery!! *shoots an arrow*

"Ha! give it your best shot, I've learn to fight when people throw thing's at me." Eve said. 'Now I feel like I'm at home.' Eve started to shoot more shadow balls a the arrows.

Friendly Phantom

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
𝔄 𝔯 𝔱 𝔢 𝔪 𝔦 𝔰 : Godess of the Hunt

User Image
"Please try to have fun." she said watching Callisto leave.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces