Total Votes:[ 2832 ]

DamonD77's Wife

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
Serafeen

'ello there Sera. heart Ooh a wedding? How did it go? Did you have fun? It's been a while since I've gone
to one. Though when I did, I caught the bouquet. (It was a feeding frenzy that nearly killed me tho lol). sweatdrop

And yeah, if I've said it once I'll say it a million times. Ducky is the most awesome shop owner I know! whee

Mewling Kitten

Flammable Rainbowz
Idea:
Maybe a kitty poking their head out of a big pile of candy? owo

Mhm.
Price can get pretty high. I can get pretty cheap though xD;
I won't spend more than 100k on a piece unless I MUST have it(but yet I'm spending 200k+ in mini shops >w> ). But I'm so surprised at the price some people will pay/offer. Someone offered me 400k on two pieces that I offered 15k each.
I wasn't that good really. 1 2

Oror a kitty poking its head up from a pile of skulls
*trying to think of several ideas*
I figure I could draw a few even, make 1 of them the bump kitty, and put the rest out as limiteds or something XD

I feel bad asking for anything over 50k (unless it's a couple..but I don't like doing couples ORZ too time consuming)
People offer more though
For the mini chibis I was doing a few days ago, I asked people to pick one of those little school items/other small gold shop items from my wishlist to pay with. (I love some of the new gold shop items D: <3 ) I'm happy because I get a new cute item. They're happy because the cute item does not cost a ton to buy.

Mewling Kitten

Nikkiquin

The slim fast powder is pretty good for them. Or Top Care works too. The Top Care one isn't as sweet but I think it makes the shake less watery and a little more creamy.

Yeah :3 I like it~ I got it around Christmas I think. I haven't used the little plate I have for it in a while but I'll probably use it more when I get back into drinking more hot drinks.

Is pretty for sure <3 I'm kind of scared to use delicate looking cups though. I would hate to break them. I know my mom went out and got all of us (my siblings and I ) teacups when we were little. Mine is white with purple flowers. I rarely/if ever use it because it looks too fragile.
It's good that it makes you happy though :3

I do whatever it takes to keep me creative. I feel like if I made it too much about just making a profit, I would loose interest. I need something to keep me interested. Making a lot of items for the shop + cute/creative custom freebies for people help keep me into it XD

I live in the canyon o3o We went up to the 'back' (where the main road ends and there is a gate with a smaller road going up farther) of the canyon and took a hike up one of the trails~
Nikkiquin

Thanks c:
I don't make avi art any more. Just got bored of it(and I wanted to open one so badly for a while). I'm seeing what I can do with pixel dolls o3o

DamonD77's Wife

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
Flammable Rainbowz
I've seen people do that in pies and cakes and thought that was a neat idea. And that cupcake is rather adorable x3
I was think doing stamps / postcards / mail envelopes for my shop.
And I look forward to the day you open your shop( You will make one or else > u> ).

It isn't even as if I don't have the time. I just tend to have a lot of household things/bills/blarg that keep me
busy. I prefer being on Gaia and doing artsy bits. heart I'd love to see stationary from you. The ones Willow
did in her shop were really cute (and I bought them all). You should do a cafe themed set (pink and black) &
a shop owner set (rainbows with fire). I'd buy both the moment you released them. I'll try to stop slacking off
long enough to put a few things together to show you. I promise as soon as they're done I'll show you! xd
BabyDucklingLove

That sounds like a good idea to make some limiteds o3o

I think your art is more than 50k. Like the kitty OC piece you did for me was amazing!

Mewling Kitten

Nikkiquin
BabyDucklingLove
Woot :'D

Uhmm~ You could have the drink be brown, the spoon be white with a yellow sun on the end
and then have the cup be blue on the top, green-grassy looking on the bottom
with clouds and a sun on the blue part?
I dunno XD

I - I want this teacup badly. gonk If you could get a little rainbow on there somewhere it'd be the most
amazing... perfect... Gah you're so awesome Ducky! *squee!* heart You always make me feel so bubbly. rofl

Here's this one o3o
User Image
I'll get to the one you ordered pretty soon
Nikkiquin

Hmm, sounds kinda cute c':
I'll have to work on it when I get the chance~

Mewling Kitten

tsunxdere
-Tea Cup Form-
Drink Color: #CD853F or a more appropriate hot cocoa color? gonk
Cup Base Color: #B0E0E6
Spoon Color: #FF69B4
Designs/Decorations/Toppings: a couple little white marshmallows floating in the cocoa? c: aaand a white heart in the middle of the cup with small Oeuf somewhere near the bottom of the cup also in white? xD;
Notes: heart heart heart heart heart

lol i know it looks weird gonk

User Image

Zeeda Rowa's Wife

Sugary Snack

Tea Cup Form-
Drink Color: ███brown███
Cup Base Color:███pink███
Spoon Color:███grey███
Designs/Decorations/Toppings: Rainbow polkadots with whip cream & cinnamon

Nikkiquin-your teacup is so amazing!!!

Zeeda Rowa's Wife

Sugary Snack

Nikkiquin
Serafeen

'ello there Sera. heart Ooh a wedding? How did it go? Did you have fun? It's been a while since I've gone
to one. Though when I did, I caught the bouquet. (It was a feeding frenzy that nearly killed me tho lol). sweatdrop

And yeah, if I've said it once I'll say it a million times. Ducky is the most awesome shop owner I know! whee

Hi!
It went very well the ceremony was bootiful! I had a great time, It was the first wedding I've ever been too and it made me all teary lol

Celebrating Gaian

-Tea Cup Form-
Drink Color:#6CF764███green███
Cup Base Color:white
Spoon Color:███silver███
Designs/Decorations/Toppings:Steam User Image
Notes:It's a Chinese symbol for happiness!

DamonD77's Wife

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
BabyDucklingLove

I'll try a few things and see what I like. I've never been a picky eater so I'll probably end up liking both lol. heart

Yeah I keep it mostly in my cupboard and just use it when I'm feeling kind of posh. xd It's one of those things that
makes you feel kind of regal from holding it. It was really reasonable too (cuz we bought it from a trader market).

Well that's the important thing. To quote what someone said to me recently "Keeping your prices low while offering
freebies shows that you're more passionate about the art. It encourages people and lets them know you're not just
about the money/gold". I like making pixel dolls and artsy goodies but I don't like the idea of charging for them.
I'm not confident enough to make people pay. I think you should make the kitty wearing skull baos and ribbons
like SKULLHEADS item you can get on Gaia. It'd be really cute. (They're have them on Moe-ra too as you know) whee

I adore the trail by my fiancé. It's very lovely and green. It's nice you live in such a natural place. Do you hike a lot?

Mewling Kitten

AlphonseXtansyXElric
-Tea Cup Form-
Drink Color: #9FB77B
Cup Base Color: Cream like your example
Spoon Color: Silver
Designs/Decorations/Toppings: Keep it fairly simple please~ Blue lines around it like the pink ones your example and bits of leaves floating in the drink, Could it have a star on it like yours but saying "Ed"
Notes:

Wasn't sure what color you wanted the star so I did it blue like the lines

User Image

SS2-SITH LORD

Would you mind making the color codes into the bar things I had in the example?~
(like how Serafeen did hers) there's a code you can copy and paste on the custom cups post
Edit: Nevermind, I see that you edited them in~

Dangerous Noob

6,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
BabyDucklingLove
AlphonseXtansyXElric
Not to mention the PRICE of most art shops eek

Yeahhh D;
it can get pretty ridiculous

I keep looking and its like 600k for a chibi in some shops O.O