Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Millionaire

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
i personally think that soulja boy started some thing new with hip hop that is gonna take it to another level like every body is starting to make dans=ces now but it never started with him.........dem franchize boyz put out that lean wit it rock wit it and after that it elevated to people makeing up dance cool cool cool cool ......now i wonder how long that s**t is gonna last
you're right he brought it to another level of wack a** f*****t s**t, now go have butt sex with your bff.
your 13

your thoughts really don't matter
-__-
HE GOTTA POINT THO
MAYBE I SHOULD JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON

ON SOME s**t THIS LIKE:
DO THE PROFESSOR,
DO THE PROFESSOR/
BUNSON BURN THOSE BEAKERS KEEP IT FRESH/
(UNGH)
NOW CREATE A CURE FOR AIDS,
CREATE A CURE FOR AIDS
SCIENTIST LADY MOVE THAT BOOTY TO THE BASS/

(MAD EDUCATED WOMEN DOIN' THE DOO DOO BROWN)
lmao funny s**t don

umm he didin't do s**t to Hip-Hop cause...well i bet he doesn't know s**t about the culture

Aged Sex Symbol

Soulja Boi saved hiphop.
you wonder how long lean wit it rock wit it is going to last? what? do you know what today's date is?
he gives off a bad example of how hip hop should be
popeye09
he gives off a bad example of how hip hop should be

HERE DID ALL THE B-BOYS GO?
ITS JUST DANCE AND HIP HOP DONT MIX

YOU DONT GO TO THE CLUB TO BE ENLIGHTENED

YOU DONT GO TO THE HOOD TO BOOGIE

ITS LIKE MIXING MENTOS AND SODA
DAT'Z TRUE BUT STUFF CHANGE OVA TIME N AINT GOIN TO REMAIN DA SAME
ShadowMan100
i personally think that soulja boy started some thing new with hip hop that is gonna take it to another level like every body is starting to make dans=ces now but it never started with him.........dem franchize boyz put out that lean wit it rock wit it and after that it elevated to people makeing up dance cool cool cool cool ......now i wonder how long that s**t is gonna last
Soulja Boy didn't kill hip hop. He has nothing to do with hip hop.
But the kid did his thing and came up off of his dance crazes.
That man did his thing and people are gonna hate.
Haters make the music industry thrive man deal with it.
Soulja Boy is simply the product of a trend that was started years before anyone knew about him. Because the game had become accustomed to people of his "genre" he just happened to get more attention. He also apparently started a trend of his own with that "Crank Dat" s**t. Since his influence has become such a noticeable part of what kids like to listen to today, old heads therefore say he "killed hip hop".

The rap game is in just as much of a recession as our economy is, and I'm here to tell you that I've been to the mountaintop and seen, and seen a mainstream crop of artists that are free of the influence of this current trend. LMFAO. xd

But real chit-chat, Dem Franchise Boyz are the ******** Juice Crew compared to Soulja Boy. He's the reason older people tend to not like our generation. sweatdrop
Terrence Urameshi
Soulja Boy is simply the product of a trend that was started years before anyone knew about him. Because the game had become accustomed to people of his "genre" he just happened to get more attention. He also apparently started a trend of his own with that "Crank Dat" s**t. Since his influence has become such a noticeable part of what kids like to listen to today, old heads therefore say he "killed hip hop".

The rap game is in just as much of a recession as our economy is, and I'm here to tell you that I've been to the mountaintop and seen, and seen a mainstream crop of artists that are free of the influence of this current trend. LMFAO. xd

But real chit-chat, Dem Franchise Boyz are the ******** Juice Crew compared to Soulja Boy. He's the reason older people tend to not like our generation. sweatdrop

uh huh
"Kiss me through the phone" just pushes the autotune bullshit as well as his earlier work that desgraces southern rap and encourages pussies all around to make terrible music and call it rap.
LimeyFish8
"Kiss me through the phone" just pushes the autotune bullshit as well as his earlier work that desgraces southern rap and encourages pussies all around to make terrible music and call it rap.

I could be wrong on this but I don't remember hearing any autotune in Kiss Me Through The Phone.
The singing was done by sammie.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces