Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor count

1+ 1 100.0% [ 99 ]
Total Votes:[ 99 ]

PukeFacedFreak

I spent an hour trying to reorganize my D&D papers. The campaign I'm playing today is the most detail-oriented I've ever been in. But I'm not upset, it makes sense - I've got a pirate ship to captain so I need to keep track of inventory (including food rations, feeding crew and animals) and crew members. This is turning into one awesome campaign. biggrin

I've never understood that game. How everything is made up on the spot. It'd completely through me and I'd never know what was going on! gonk cry
Auction is ending Monday 15th September 8pm BST!!(9hours 55mins from now)

Current highest bids: PukeFacedFreak 100k + Sweetkitty 5k

(I shall keep posting updates to keep you all up-to-date)
Catch-up of donations shall be sent out either this coming Thursday or Friday!

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
Blissful Ambience
PukeFacedFreak

I spent an hour trying to reorganize my D&D papers. The campaign I'm playing today is the most detail-oriented I've ever been in. But I'm not upset, it makes sense - I've got a pirate ship to captain so I need to keep track of inventory (including food rations, feeding crew and animals) and crew members. This is turning into one awesome campaign. biggrin

I've never understood that game. How everything is made up on the spot. It'd completely through me and I'd never know what was going on! gonk cry

Not everything is made up on the spot, but I think I know what you're talking about. I enjoy the way it makes you not only think on your feet and problem solve, but also do all that IN the mindset of whatever your character is. If you, as a person, would typically avoid physical confrontation it matters not because your character, who is a very large warrior with anger issues is ready to fight due to a bar patron spilling beer on his newly-buffed shoes. biggrin

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
Blissful Ambience
Auction is ending Monday 15th September 8pm BST!!(9hours 55mins from now)

Current highest bids: PukeFacedFreak 100k + Sweetkitty 5k

I'm upping my bid to 150k.
Auction is ending Monday 15th September 8pm BST!!(2hours 09mins from now)

Current highest bids: PukeFacedFreak 150k + Sweetkitty 5k

Auction has ended!!

Current highest bids: PukeFacedFreak 150k + Sweetkitty 5k

Please send trades to the Charity account

Playful Guildswoman

Congratulations to the winners!

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200

Working at the Spirit Halloween store so far is fun. I was called in last night for extra hours (I was all over that) and wound up working with the pricing gun. Turns out I am pretty fast with it and instead of coming in today to help unload boxes of shipment, I've been asked to come in later to help continue with pricing. biggrin I was told I did a good job by the girl who showed me how to use it and my manager. It feel good to get paid AND be complimented for your work. biggrin

Playful Guildswoman

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces