Raijin Loraine

Haha what big meaning such lil signs can have. Lol

lol i know... such a dumb mistake rofl rofl

It's ok XD I won't judge you. My english isn't perfect... *is from germany*

Niijiro's Waifu

Raijin Loraine
iMadoka-Hime
Raijin Loraine

Haha I've known Brain for a while and he offered me to wear his NMs and Halo a few months ago. He got them back safely and I felt rich for a bit. Haha~ Couldnt say no, even if I was hesistating a bit. Also changed my password twice in that time. *doh*
Your art is nice. Dont worry... I bet that even if I would do a auction, it wouldnt go for AB cuz my AB would be like... dunno. NM-Minis? XD Or at least a pile of gold. *doh*

i totally don't believe that > v >;;; your art is effin amazing! And i know someone that does the same realistic style that you do... i bet if u did you would get Abed hands down > v <;;;

But also the Chibis isn't my only style i have regulars to xD;;

I did some joint art-auctions with great artists before and were invited to another one lately. Thats the only time I draw for gold now. Before I did draw for certain items. But not anymore... lol Gaia is making way too many RIGs... cant keep up with that.

Rofl xD but i bet you got alot of gold for it o vob

Married Noob

Raijin Loraine
lI_DeVoN_II
Raijin Loraine

oOo german ... lol its worse cuz im from america - im ashamed now

Dangerous Risk-Taker

8,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
lI_DeVoN_II
Raijin Loraine
lI_DeVoN_II
Raijin Loraine

oOo german ... lol its worse cuz im from america - im ashamed now

Haha don't worry.

Ok off to kill some Zombies now~! bye!

8,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
iMadoka-Hime
Raijin Loraine
iMadoka-Hime
Raijin Loraine

Haha I've known Brain for a while and he offered me to wear his NMs and Halo a few months ago. He got them back safely and I felt rich for a bit. Haha~ Couldnt say no, even if I was hesistating a bit. Also changed my password twice in that time. *doh*
Your art is nice. Dont worry... I bet that even if I would do a auction, it wouldnt go for AB cuz my AB would be like... dunno. NM-Minis? XD Or at least a pile of gold. *doh*

i totally don't believe that > v >;;; your art is effin amazing! And i know someone that does the same realistic style that you do... i bet if u did you would get Abed hands down > v <;;;

But also the Chibis isn't my only style i have regulars to xD;;

I did some joint art-auctions with great artists before and were invited to another one lately. Thats the only time I draw for gold now. Before I did draw for certain items. But not anymore... lol Gaia is making way too many RIGs... cant keep up with that.

Rofl xD but i bet you got alot of gold for it o vob

Oh I am low on gold right now... had to sell some of my lil bunnys and my icarus's fall for the Tragic Tower and other lil Items I had on my list. D: stupid RIGs!

Niijiro's Waifu

Raijin Loraine

Oh I am low on gold right now... had to sell some of my lil bunnys and my icarus's fall for the Tragic Tower and other lil Items I had on my list. D: stupid RIGs!

lol i know how u feel xD;; i need alot of gold right now cause of my quest item D8<

Kuroboom's Fav

Wheezing Genius

Raijin Loraine
MaLink
Raijin, do you ever take suggestions for drawings, or is that too much like a request? xp

Never got any suggestions... If it's something like "Couldya draw Blablah from Blahblah." its ok... like... fanart or such. But requesting OCs or such... ya is a request,
I can never promise to draw something suggested... =/ It mostly depends on my mood.

I'd just love to see more fanart of Chell. ninja I don't think she gets enough love.
♪ BUUser ImageMP ♪

8,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
MaLink
Raijin Loraine
MaLink
Raijin, do you ever take suggestions for drawings, or is that too much like a request? xp

Never got any suggestions... If it's something like "Couldya draw Blablah from Blahblah." its ok... like... fanart or such. But requesting OCs or such... ya is a request,
I can never promise to draw something suggested... =/ It mostly depends on my mood.

I'd just love to see more fanart of Chell. ninja I don't think she gets enough love.

Oooh she will get some love. I promised a friend to draw an epic fanart of her once I got time! Haha~

Kuroboom's Fav

Wheezing Genius

Raijin Loraine

Oooh she will get some love. I promised a friend to draw an epic fanart of her once I got time! Haha~

YESSSS

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
care to DON8 xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff