:'D

Dedicated Heckler

Dapper Dabbler

6,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Figured this needed posting...

AkiGlancy, an overseas UTAU producer, created this original chorus in response to the recent (and still ongoing) disaster in Japan. Each UTAU voice was rendered by its own voicer specifically for the chorus, and Aki mixed them all in the end. There are a few UTAUs that are in the chorus are unnamed in the credits, and overall the chorus had around 30 voices.

Related to this video is the 1000 Paper Cranes of Hope project on dA.

This project is unofficial and unrelated to the recent paper cranes event on that site, but is instead an effort led by the voicer of Ayane Wakana to spread hope and recognition for the people who have suffered because of all hardships, not just Japan, through art. Many of the crane images in "Overseas Voice" are part of the cranes project. If you are a member of dA, please take a moment to draw or make a paper crane (or more than one) to submit to the journal! The goal is to collect 1000 images of paper cranes from all of deviantART.

Please show your support to Japan and the other nations facing both natural and man-made hardships. heart
Bet you guys didn't know about this.

Here's something someone posted on NND before finding its way to youtube. And another for those even without singing abilities, I suggest joining :3

Hellsingphoenix
Bet you guys didn't know about this.

Actually that's been out for a while XD;; So many would have already seen this. Especially with the fact that a 2nd concert had happened before the earthquake. Though, less glamorous and actually many hated the 2nd concert as well XD;;
panda x kawaii
Epic Gibson
HAY THUR GAIZ.
I just happened to stumble across this thread.
And this. It's my favorite right now. :3

By the way. Reverse Rainbow. It's my all time favorite.
panda hero reminds me of matryoshka ^^ by miku & gumi
: D

Oh absolutely! I love Matryoska~

MisaFrank's Prince

Hatted Friend

I loveeee Kagamine Rin > w < Hatsune Miku too :0 And Miki. Not so much Len though...*dodges bullets*

And I have my own utauloid named Rima Yutara! :3

Heres a download to one of her songs I personally like:
Linky Linky
Bahahahah I love utau and vocaloid... heart heart heart

...Sorry I'm just a MAJOR otaku sweatdrop
Hey everyone!

As some of you know, I made a shinkai shoujo ust
I am going to premiere it with an UTAU chorus, but i need two more FEMALE UTAUs
If you are interested in having your UTAU in the chorus, please pm me with a video of her singing, along with a download link and your Youtube username so i can credit you

Have a good day!

~~~~~~~~~~
<3 Crystal

MisaFrank's Prince

Hatted Friend

Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.

CHAAAARGIN' MY RRRRRREEEEEEEIZAAAAAAAAAA-
I absolutely LOVE Vocaloid <3
I'm basically addicted to their songs, and have managed to teach myself the lyrics to a few n_n''
I feel like a total noob around you guys though...y'all are pretty hardcore sweatdrop
I wonder when they'll release CV04...

Dedicated Heckler

Yuukisssss. ♥♥♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out