Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Exhibitionist

8,325 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Fluttering in the rafters she watched it rampage on the outside, and shuddered briefly.

Leithe couldn't look away from it as it whipped wildly around. Destroying anything in its path. Purely indiscriminate in its destruction.

She didn't want it to hurt the people here. Especially since this was her assignment. She had no idea what would even work on that .... magma beast?

Her gears started to turn as she hovered inside.

Shirtless Otaku

9,425 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Battle: KO 200
"What do you see up there?" He called to Lime girl, whom apparently could actually fly with those dinky wings. "Is it big? Is it getting closer?"

He wished his own senses were more on point. He heard the reckless destruction outside.

Better safe than sorry, he thought.

Markus walked to the middle of the room and sat upon the floor, and began to concentrate, his eyes glowing a ghostly white as he placed a barrier about the building of telekinetic force.

He would not allow this thing to wreak havoc on this building.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
(( Might have to go to bed soon @.@ but it's good to rp again ))

Vance was starting to feel really concerned. The Miss, he kind of forgot her name, was floating about and Mr. Owner was sitting on the floor a bit from him.

He could feel some magic was happening, but he wasn't sure what kind, he wasn't all that good on sensing magic types. Since he wasn't about to get any assistance with his restraints he tried to get out of them himself.

"I don't know what's going on, but I get the feeling my current predicament won't help any."

All the commotion outside was very troubling indeed.

Distinct Exhibitionist

8,325 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Leithe felt the barrier cross her and turned around to see Beardy at the source. She fluttered a bit in awe as she watched him, before the bouncing bundle of silk caught her attention.

"Oh dear!" She flew down to help that person stuck in the spider string out, taking a small pocket knife she used to peel apples out of her shorts and began cutting him free. "Hold still, let me help you out of there. . ."

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
'But it was gone....gone!'

A large torrent of flames shot out once more as it took a swipe in the building's direction. Hitting the barrier like a wave of water hitting a wall. Fire licked at the magical force before quickly slinking back to the creature.

'Where was it!? Where was his boy!?'

The creature stopped and shrieked at the very sky until the flames that made contact with the barrier snaked back to the creature. Swirling around it for a few seconds before lunging forward and being absorbed into its face. The creature paused before turning towards the building and getting down on all on all fours.

'......'

Within the blink of an eye the creature was standing in front of the barrier face smooth for a few moments before its maw opened again letting out an intrigued hiss as it dragged a single clawed finger down the barrier. Pausing for a few more moments it hunched down and let out the shrillest shriek it possibly could.

Shirtless Otaku

9,425 Points
  • Tipsy 100
Markus shuddered briefly as though he felt the claw graze his mind, still he steeled his resolve and concentrated. His face turning deathly serious as he entered a trance.

Reinforcing the barrier, with his will. Clearly stating that it shall go no further with the energy of the barrier. He will not allow it to pass this barrier. It will not pass. It will not break through.

The barrier itself radiated these thoughts, his will.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
The magic was coming from Markus. Vance guessed it was a good thing, thought the creature outside didn't seem to be happy about it. He found it best to just stay inside then.

He looked to Leithe and bowed his head while still clutching his bag.

"Thank you so much! Though I feel I'm not much help in this situation, I will go ahead and remove myself, to over there."

And so he decided to hide in the corner of the room as far from the screaming thing as possible, just hopping that what was keeping it out, kept it out.

((and that is it. kinda sucky post but to sleepy to go one. Night yall)

Distinct Exhibitionist

8,325 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
((Jess you should write horror, that thing's creepy xD))

Leithe held herself still, feeling the creature's presence through out the building.

It sent a shiver through her, with it's screech and then eerie silence. She wanted to know what was going on out there.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
((Well thank you ^^ I don't normally do this. And nighty night Semi!))

The creature continued to shriek as it lifted up one of its claws then struck the barrier despite the feeling it got from the magic. Flames exploded out from where it had struck covering the front of the barrier as the screeching and the onslaught of blows thundered outside.

This lasted a good minute before stopping completely. The flames swirled around the creature before being absorbed by its smooth lack of a face again. It stood there with its palm pressed against the barrier motionless. Its clawed hand then started to close making a slow scratching sound against the barrier until it made a fist.

Then without warning it was gone without a trace. All was silent yet for the crackling of hundreds of little fires that were left about the area. Black smoke could be seen trailing up into the sky throughout the area. Nothing but the building had been spared from the creature’s rampage.

'Where?.....where was it?.....Where was the missing piece?....'

Distinct Exhibitionist

8,325 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
((It's good though! biggrin and ni ni, Semi! ))

Leithe watched Vance scurry and took to the air gain to look outside the window at the destruction that lay outside the barrier. The whole forest was burning it seemed.

She opened the window and flew out into the air beneath the bubble barrier that Beardy was holding in place. She looked about to see if the creature was anywhere in sight.

Nothing but burning forest could her grey eyes find. Flying up to the wall of the barrier, she placed her hand upon it and tried to get through from the inside. She could put the fire out if only she could get outside.

Shirtless Otaku

9,425 Points
  • Tipsy 100
Like weathering punches to the chest, Markus, still on the floor, grunted with the creature's bombardment of the barrier. He pushed and reinforced against each blow, taking himself deeper, steeling his resolve. His eyes wide and glowing that ghostly gray. Thou shalt not trespass. Thou shalt be repelled.

It hit hard against him, then like grazing claws over a fresh bruise he grimaced feeling the creature's molten talons scrape against the wall that he had created.

Markus held the barrier in place long after the creature had gone, completely entranced, even as she attempted to leave. Thou shalt not, his mantra.

Haven's Night was encased in a diamond bubble amidst the burning forest, and Markus was lost in his trance.

((This be it for me, got work in the mornin'. Night night all!))

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
A ways off in a rather large tree that was in the midst of a clearing sat a young girl that looked about 16. She was dressed all in white with lace and frills about her outfit. Her long hair, which was the same color as her clothing matched the small dove like wings on her back.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The fire was spreading quite a bit around the tavern. The monster that created the disaster had vanished, it seems.

Slipping off the tree branch she was seated on, she considered summoning something to put it out when she heard a voice in her mind.

"Leave it my dear, One of the residence will handle it. We should not disturb them just yet."

The girl started to put, she rather liked that place and didn't want it to be a pile of smoldering ash. Her feathers ruffled.

"Make not that face, my Love. Now, return to me, we have some work to attend to."

Angel narrowed her eyes at no one in particular and decided to do something on her own. First thing to take care of was the fire. Flew over to where the flames were the highest and closed her eyes.

Uttering a spell quietly she pointed to the sky and summoned a rather large serpentine dragon that looked to be made of some kind of liquid. She then pointed to the fire.

As if it knew exactly what she wanted, it opened it's great jaws and unleashed a title wave of water that put out the fire and swept past the tavern. This action created a mist.

With that done, the young lady flew over to the serpent and patted it on the head before it disappeared into nothing.

"There we go."

The winged lass decided to check into the Taven to make sure nobody cooked in there. She popped blinked into existence with a flash right over one of the table. She was floating almost upsidown. Spying the man in a trance, she floated over to him and gave him a light poke.

"Markus? What happened to your face?"

Deep in her mind she heard a sigh of slight irritation at being disobeyed.

Shirtless Otaku

9,425 Points
  • Tipsy 100
The barrier held firm, as though drivn into the ground by his will. His body still like stone, even his breathing beginning to cease and hold.

Markus did not answer, but with the slight touch to his face, the glow in his eyes faded away.

His eyes rolled to the back of his head and fell out on to the floor, finally beginning to breathe again with his loss of consciousness.

Almost simultaneously with his loss of conscious, the barrier about the tavern seemed to vanish.
The line between where the magma beast left the ground ashen and the verdant area that the barrier protected was clear.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
((Just this post then I'll be lurkin for the rest of the night. Gots to work early in the mornin tomorrow and I don't want to kill a customer out of my tired impatience ^^))

As soon as the fires were all put out the creature let out a shrill shriek of pain that stretched out for miles. It was no where near the protected old building and had taken its destructive rampage elsewhere but it could still feel the little pieces of it that it had left at that area being put out.

'Why?.....why must everything be taken away?....'

Its shrieks of pain slowly turned to those of rage as it slammed its claws into the earth. Quickly melting the ground formed into magma and the creature then began to sink underground until it was completely submerged and became one with the bubbling molten pool.

Distinct Exhibitionist

8,325 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
((I know the feeling XD ))

Leithe blinked and just kind of stood fluttered there watching the girl in white fly out and summon a Leviathan that extinguished the forest fire.

Had someone else already been assigned here? She wondered watching the girl. She watched her disappear and just hovered in the air over looking the scorched landscape outside of the tavern .

It was sudden when the bubble about this tavern vanished. She felt Beardy's energies dissipate, and flew back towards the house to see what had happened to him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff