Total Votes:[ 1920 ]

i think she could...

Festive Knight

12,765 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150

Perfect Knight

Shaking in red, in red, in red To the edge of the dream, of the dream We can’t be separated Already, every time when I’m stifled to death after I give up again and again My emotions that have no place to go wake me up Your flawless smile knows it’s an existence So distant that it’s cruel Even though the incurable wound only eats away at my heart Even now I can’t completely hold back my thoughts (that dwell) (within) the darkness Shaking in red, in red, in red To the edge of the dream, of the dream We met; destiny begins to turn A secret that no one, no one knows about I fall, I fall, I fall I certainly can’t return anymore, even if I carve out my my sins..

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

maybe smile ..

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

While I was walking in the abyss of loneliness, I was saved By realistic eyes that never change But a shadow born as the light is bright Deeply and pronouncedly creeps up to me The two heartbeats are exactly like mirrors facing each other The (pains) are similar (but) different and continue infinitely Burning in red, in red, in red Erasing everything, everything An unfulfilled illusion begins to move Strongly, strongly Overcoming, overcoming, overcoming the fleeting night I certainly can’t escape, even if I drown in my sins Shaking in red, in red, in red To the edge of the dream, of the dream We met; destiny begins to turn A secret that no one, no one knows about I fall, I fall, I fall I certainly can’t return anymore, even if I carve out my my sins..

(Vampire Knight opening song)
no
because as according Ouran...I'm not "Of that persuasion"....
XD

Enduring Conversationalist

8,800 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Loiterer 100
No. rolleyes

Most likely not.
My money? Yes.
My heart? Hmmm, I'm thinkin' no here.

5,050 Points
  • Gaian 50