Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
tbe
Eden vi Arquitane

5/10 The fur and base you have is nicely matched to the cart but you look completely naked, so a cute dress, pinny, hat or accessories are definitely needed. A street or pretty garden background would also help if your aim is to keep the paws more natural. I don't know any paws items I'm afraid so I can't suggest you anything, but there's some free ones in this grant thread still active if you want to try them out http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/official-grant-item-archive-updated-5-8-15/t.85823129/

Fortuitous Phantom

Sagasu -Kagesama- Ikeda

It's very interesting! heart But I think there may be too many colours going on at the moment. Maybe try taking out the purple? I really like the black/brown/green/beige. Also I can't really tell what's going on with your actual person, there seems to be a lot in the way? It's a really great start! Very original heart 6/10 heart

@Rater- Please quote and critique!! Thank you in advance 4laugh heart
Kyasuri
tbe heart

@Rater- Please quote and critique!! Thank you in advance 4laugh heart

theme i like: redheaded archer
also i like it because im a sagittarian partially ruled by jupiter, and their symbol is the archer
looks professionally put together, like it's to promote disney's new movie about that redhead becoming a famous archer
your goggles are both stylish and functional, as they may help those particles floating around from getting in your eye
if you need
overall a well-put together outfit with harmonious colour balance

Toxic Trickster

The character itself is nice. I'd like to see it in combination with some other background altering item, the current one doesn't seem very well fit imo. Compared to your avi.

Rest is decent.

Yaoi Hubby's Love Of My Life

Naughty Sweetheart

ohh I like it actually 9/10 oh and what is that mask you are wearing on you call? the mask look like Tokyo ghoul's kaneki's mask... I like it.... <3

so maybe tell me the name? emotion_kirakira

Distinct Raider

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
6.5/10 it's uninteresting, but everything works

Toxic Ladykiller

I actually really like this. Usually I dont like stuff like that at all, but the colors all go well together, the more muted shades instead of anything too bright, and I like the look on his face. I also don't usually like the gaia noses, but yours works.
a very rare 10/10

Retro Punk

10/10 Love me some ELFS ! Though that tabbard fits color wise i think it might be to big.

Haunting Dreamer

It's weird, it's all over the place, it's creepily happy and it still seems to fit together. 8/10

wanna join me for a jog?

Toxic Trickster

Z

Looks like a tough jog. The dirt on his face doesn't fit though imo. It's like he hasn't had a bath for a while, which is unfitting for someone jogging. The pose is alrighty. The background could be different i reckon, but using this one is fine. It looks pretty peaceful

Anti Hero

34,725 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winged 100
10//10 Fits perfectly into the theme, and incorporates your avi seamlessly into the backround, the shadow adds a nice sinister air to it. I squinted pretty hard and sure enough, no flaws whatsoever. You did a nice job with it.

@rater: Mad max cosplay

High-functioning Detective

7,400 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
You look like someone from a tv show heart
10/10

Me! Me! Me!

yum_puddi gaia_kittenstar yum_puddi

Sugary Snack

35,700 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
10/10
I really like it! The Lightning is a good touch of detail.

@rater: I'm cosplaying NPC Nicolae.

Putzfimmel's Compadre

Angelic Bibliophile

23,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
9.5/10 I think they eyes are too nice and innocent. Also you might look into the superior form doll skin for some extra definition on the face. Also you could add a money sign mood bubble or an alchemy circle for laughs. Pretty great though!!!

Distinct Raider

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
9.5/10 I don't like the shade of the hair

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers