Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of these recent Tony-winning plays and musicals would you love to see Gaia-style?

Book of Mormon 0.32116788321168 32.1% [ 44 ]
Memphis 0.036496350364964 3.6% [ 5 ]
Billy Elliot 0.1021897810219 10.2% [ 14 ]
In the Heights 0.058394160583942 5.8% [ 8 ]
Spring Awakening 0.23357664233577 23.4% [ 32 ]
War Horse 0.12408759124088 12.4% [ 17 ]
Red 0.043795620437956 4.4% [ 6 ]
God of Carnage 0.043795620437956 4.4% [ 6 ]
August: Osage County 0.021897810218978 2.2% [ 3 ]
The Coast of Utopia 0.014598540145985 1.5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 137 ]

Collector Fatcat

16,850 Points
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Egg Collector 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Do not be afraid if a black cat crosses your path..

Gunpowder - Well, unfortunately we didn't have enough people audition. What we need is actors. And those are far and few between these days it seems.

It may just want to wish you a
User Image
Yes, unfortunately it looks like a no-go at this point.

Though you can watch one of last year's performances of Rocky Horror on YouTube.

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Sorry things didn't work out, guys. It's a real shame. I hope there's better luck for the next show.

O.G. Sex Symbol

I wish I could help, but I have no life. D: Srsly I tried listing them here and then I got stressed out just thinking about this week and the next xD
Even though I have failed to show up to anything last month or so, I am now available to do acting.
;n;

Its just been a messed up few months for me guys and I now have it straightened out.
I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.
D:

Dapper Dabbler

aww, no show this month. do you think there will be one next month?

Dangerous Lunatic

zeiro0:>> Doubtful most likely. Like has been said before, our main problem has been getting people interested in this. The few people we do have can't show up for every play, due to real life stuff, and we just don't have enough people to do anything. If we could get more people to come in and audition, the GTC could really flourish. Right now, on the other hand, this place is just dead.

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Hello everyone! I'm Serene.
I've been keeping track of this thread for a while, so I decided to post. Unfortunately, I hear that this place is becoming inactive and lacking of members lately... D:
I might consider auditioning for the acting, but is there anything at the present I can help with?
zeiro0
aww, no show this month. do you think there will be one next month?

We don't do shows in November because of NaNoWriMo

Quote:
Hello everyone! I'm Serene.
I've been keeping track of this thread for a while, so I decided to post. Unfortunately, I hear that this place is becoming inactive and lacking of members lately... D:
I might consider auditioning for the acting, but is there anything at the present I can help with?

Thanks for your interest, though there's nothing going on at the moment.

Maybe in December. That's all I can offer you guys. It's great to see new faces around the thread but we're just not bringing in enough interested actors to be able to put on shows for you.
I hope you guys start doing more shows soon.

Shameless Regular

19,300 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I, too, hope there will be new shows soon! I've been tracking this thread for ages and waiting for a performance that didn't conflict with real life. sad

Anyone have any videos of shows on youtube or something? The only links I have found didn't work. sad

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
ThisisAidan
I, too, hope there will be new shows soon! I've been tracking this thread for ages and waiting for a performance that didn't conflict with real life. sad

Anyone have any videos of shows on youtube or something? The only links I have found didn't work. sad

Here you go. smile

http://www.youtube.com/user/spheretheatre

Shameless Regular

19,300 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Izzy Van Helsing
ThisisAidan

Here you go. smile

http://www.youtube.com/user/spheretheatre

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! biggrin

Dangerous Lover

Hey guys. It's been a long time. :3

Will there be another show sometime? I can't audition, but I want to see a performance sometime again. <3
If anyone wants to talk to me about taking over GTC for a while, we can talk over PM.

I don't think there's enough interest in the GTC anymore and I'm personally too busy with other projects to want to put the time into this anymore. However, if someone thinks they can generate interest in a theater project like this again, GTC has resources available (as well as the value of our name and fanbase) and it would be unfortunate if they went to waste. I would, however, be cautious about who I hand the GTC over to -- at the least I would need to hear what your immediate plans for it would be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff