Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who would win in a one on one?

Link 0.60015669887699 60.0% [ 6894 ]
Sora 0.39984330112301 40.0% [ 4593 ]
Total Votes:[ 11487 ]

`Rock_Lee
Raina
Making Link a god moder = Link loses automatically.

See, Link's sequels aren't direct. Pick a ******** game with him and stick with that game. Don't combine all these armors and bullshit that make him "ooooOoOo unbeatable."

In my opinion Sora would win.

Sure, Sora has whooped Sephiroth into the ground (and HOMG, can't wait to try and have him whip Roxas, with all of Roxas's tiny death machine might, into the ground heart heart heart *fangirls*) twice.

Sora also has DRIVES that everyone seems to keep forgetting. Hello, Final Form = you are PWNED? Sora doesn't HAVE to get close to Link in Final Form.

Sora has Tinkerbell, he has lots of potions and high potions, curaga. Just because he has no pheonix downs doesn't mean he actually needs them.

Finally, someone else who realized that too. Link is more than one person. Each game is a different Link that follows the Legend.....
I got a little pissed off when I read the essay at the beginning that combined two different armors from two different games to make Link unbeatable.

Yeah, okay, sure, Link would win. That wouldn't be a fair fight though, dumbasses.
stilllhere aye.....
Raina
Making Link a god moder = Link loses automatically.

See, Link's sequels aren't direct. Pick a ******** game with him and stick with that game. Don't combine all these armors and bullshit that make him "ooooOoOo unbeatable."

In my opinion Sora would win.

Sure, Sora has whooped Sephiroth into the ground (and HOMG, can't wait to try and have him whip Roxas, with all of Roxas's tiny death machine might, into the ground heart heart heart *fangirls*) twice.

Sora also has DRIVES that everyone seems to keep forgetting. Hello, Final Form = you are PWNED? Sora doesn't HAVE to get close to Link in Final Form.

Sora has Tinkerbell, he has lots of potions and high potions, curaga. Just because he has no pheonix downs doesn't mean he actually needs them.
This is true, so I assume you've beaten KH2 and seen the ending? ( beat it again last night.). An observation I made was that Sora was using 2 keyblades outside of drive. Alot like Roxas, and becuase Sora and Roxas are technically two people of the same entity it can be said that he learned the ability from Roxas, when he gained back that missing piece of him.
Roxas would PWN Link
`Roxas_Key of Destiny
Roxas would PWN Link

lol, Sora and Roxas are pretty much the same person. So I agree. =D

*notices how you keep changing your avi and username* It gets confusing... @_@
link vs. sora. i like link better but sara would win
I'm gunna be different and choose link. ninja
Jippers_The_Squirrel
`Roxas_Key of Destiny
Roxas would PWN Link

sweatdrop
All Sora has is a freakin key. Wow I wonder how that will end, sword vs.....key. Link will win. That was a hard decision rolleyes
Qern
All Sora has is a freakin key. Wow I wonder how that will end, sword vs.....key. Link will win. That was a hard decision rolleyes

I'm pretty sure that Sora's key can crack Link's skull. Or he can shove it up Links a**. Sora has beaten plenty of people with swords... and guns.... and lasers.... and other s**t.

I'm sick of people thinking that Link would win just because his weopon is sharp, and Sora's is blunt.
`Roxas_Key of Destiny
Jippers_The_Squirrel
`Roxas_Key of Destiny
Roxas would PWN Link

sweatdrop

It's true! ^^;
Sora!! scream
Personally, I say Sora would win. Not because of weapons, or even much because of actual skill.

Originally, I thought Link would win, due to his expert knowledge and sheer amount of long range weapons.

But then I had a point brought to my attention.

Guard.

Sora has an ability the can defend against nearly any incoming attack. So who cares if link can throw bombs and shoot arrows if they'll all be deflected anyways?

I will say, it would be a close match, and the outcome isn't entirely certain...but I'd say Sora has a slightly better chance due to his various abilities (NOT INCLUDING DRIVE OR SUMMONS).

If anyoone has any points that I could really see changing the tide of the battle, though, I'd love to see them brought forward.
Do you have any idea how unbalanced this is....... stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces