Welcome to Gaia! ::

is anyone else having trouble getting into towns or is it just me
I always have trouble connecting to towns. I look for a friends house at 005555 and the second screen showing to connect in to that area hardly ever lets me connect.
Since the event, I can't get into towns at all.
This is very frustrating.
This means I can't earn any gold because I can't collect the regular items and I have no chance at collecting the clovers.

I feel that it's not fair that I can participate in only one part of the event.
I can't get into towns at all either. The first day I got in for about a minute and then I couldn't pick anything up and now I can't get in at all. I agree, I don't think this is fair because I can't get anything in towns at all.
yeah it wont let me join the server, i cant go any where.
Can't get into towns. This is unfair to the large portion of Gaians who want to make gold- everyone that can get in is making massive amounts of gold right now from collecting hundreds of clovers, and everyone else is being forced to only be able to trade their clovers in for items.
I can do enything in towns.

Invisible Friend

Alazr
I can do enything in towns.

So what's your secret to success?
I can't get into the towns either, I tried I've tried all day for three days. When I pull up the town and try to go to a spot it it says server is down try again. I don't have any three leaf clovers because I can't get to the town.
Did you try everything posted above? yes

What exactly is wrong? (Describe in steps, what you are doing to get the glitch that you experience. Please list any and all error messages that you notice.) When I click on a town to go to it begins to load but then it stops at "Joining Server"

What browser are you using? Internet Explorer and Firefox

What Operating System are you using? (Windows XP, Windows 98, etc.) Windows XP

Do you have a Firewall/security system? (If so please list any and all!) Norman

How long has this been going on? Since I joined

Has Towns ever worked properly before now? No

Does it happen all the time or is there a pattern to it? All the time

Will Towns work properly with a different computer? No I have tried

Are you having issues with other Gaian Games or just towns? Games Too

Anything else we should be aware of? Not that I know of

Lupine Wolf

7,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
I can't get into towns either. It's been down for me since the St. Patrick's Day even began.
I don't think this is fair to all of the people that can't get into towns.
So I haven't been able to use towns for a while now... every time I leave the station to adventure or whatnot, when it is loading, it never gets past the stage of connecting to town server... it never finishes loading. I can go away and then come back, but it's still loading!
Does anyone know if there is a cap/limit to the number of people that can be logged in to Towns? If that is the case, then the server will not admit you if the max number is already in there. I was able to get in once, then never again.
Reka Kenadras
Does anyone know if there is a cap/limit to the number of people that can be logged in to Towns? If that is the case, then the server will not admit you if the max number is already in there. I was able to get in once, then never again.

It sounds highly probable.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces