Welcome to Gaia! ::

wahmbulance (bug alert!) Theres a bug in towns:when I click my home when it gets to the "coniting to server" it just stops there.

What browser are you using? yahoo with at&t

What Operating System are you using? Windows XP

Do you have a Firewall/security system? Firewall

How long has this been going on? when i've made a home

Has Towns ever worked properly before now? Always

Does it happen all the time or is there a pattern to it? all the time

Will Towns work properly with a different computer? this is my only one

Are you having issues with other Gaian Games or just towns? towns

Anything else we should be aware of? Not that I know of(end of bug alert)
wahmbulance
Ok, now I am really starting to get upset... The first day was like ok; well they will fix this… I haven’t been able to get into the towns for 3 days now … I make most of my money getting gold and trash in the towns... after 3 days that’s a LOT of gold and re-sell I items I wont have... I can’t even get into my house to get things out of there to sell... this really should have been fixed by now...

Mods WHAT is going on???
I have not been able to access towns since 3/16. I go to towns, loads the rail station then stops at the "loading server". Done the same thing when I go to my home it simply stops at "loading server". I'm using MSN Explorer, but it does the same thing when I use IE. I'm bummed out crying !
I don't have another computer.
I've cleared cookies and temp files.
Have no problems with other games
Towns used to work fine until the 16th
Using Norton Security (always has)
Have XP operating system
crying And it's not just the time of day or the number of people on line. It's all the time. Doesn't matter if there are 19k or 60k people on line, it just won't let me access towns.

3,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Shadey Kitty
Since the event, I can't get into towns at all.
This is very frustrating.
This means I can't earn any gold because I can't collect the regular items and I have no chance at collecting the clovers.

I feel that it's not fair that I can participate in only one part of the event.

I feel the same way. I really want to collect the three leaf clovers but I haven't been able to get into towns since the first day. I collected atleast ten three leaf clovers then but non of them showed up in my inventory.... crying
i havent been able to enter the town because the avatars wont show up or it stops connecting. i happens all hte time so i havnet been in the towns for a while
I really wish the mods would tell us more about what's going on. I'm sick of twiddling my thumbs. Not being able to play games or go into towns makes this place really boring...
I want to go into towns also. crying I CAN'T GET RICH THIS WAY!!! crying
i really wish there were no bugs on gaia towns.
cybervampire
sso what is with this bug is it a big problem?

yeah it is a prob
i can't get into towns
things are all screwy
and why is the world failing
(its like a anime)
LOL
any ways i am stayin gposted to find out when i can get back in to the world wahmbulance
this is really helpful thanx 3nodding
Did you try everything posted above?
Yes.

What exactly is wrong? (Describe in steps, what you are doing to get the glitch that you experience. Please list any and all error messages that you notice.)
I can join the train station, but when I try to join any server side town, it stops on the part that says "Joining Server".

What browser are you using?
Internet Explorer

What Operating System are you using? (Windows XP, Windows 98, etc.)
Windows XP Home Edition

Do you have a Firewall/security system? (If so please list any and all!)
I use Norton Firewall. I haven't had any internet issues with it before.

How long has this been going on?
About a week.

Has Towns ever worked properly before now?
It used to work recently, but before now it was only for areas that were not highly populated. If I were to try and join an area that has lots of people inside, it would stop at "Joining Server". Now it just doesn't work at all.

Does it happen all the time or is there a pattern to it?
All the time.

Will Towns work properly with a different computer?
I haven't tried that yet, but I don't have another computer with internet access in this household.

Are you having issues with other Gaian Games or just towns?
Gaian Games work fine. I can connect to other users. It's just towns.

Anything else we should be aware of?
Nope.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas