Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kindly Astronomer

10,775 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
Your avi has a lot of character! Like, you can get a feel of her personality and who she is. I know this probably sounds hella cheesy, but yeah. It's well coordinated as well~!

Xonked's Senpai

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
I love your character's rugged look. She reminds me of a world weary detective. The outfit's pretty damn well made to, with the blacks.

Anxious Fairy

19,815 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
I like how you really are able to portray innocence through your avatar without stereotypes.

Enduring Champion

18,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Champion 300
Wow. Vee this is one of my many favorite avis yu make, I love the refined old rugged men looks you can make this ones no different, honestly it makes me think of Graves. I love it!

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
I do think your character is pretty strongly developed, and I rather like your hairstyle.

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
You look so dark and pretty! heart I feel a sort of dark romance around this avi and I love it! heart I love the orange circle in the background! heart It gives a nice touch of light color without over powering the dark colors! heart Great job! heart

Witty Phantom

She's really pretty and I like the atmosphere that she has around her. She looks like she's stepping outside for a breather during a high class party.

Enduring Champion

18,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Champion 300
Luna i truly truly love this avi, I love the red jacket with the red guitar the expression, then the sitting pose. You did a really nice job
The Wingding shirt is one of my favorite items near the end of last decade. You are using the top lovely, in a sort of way that those that you have a larger chest, but not in a sleazy way. Great job! <3

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Your avatar is elegant yet simple. I like it a lot

Vinarika's Husband

Generous Raider

I enjoy the overall theme of your avatar. Capture's a lot in my opinion. The magic vibe given off is both mysterious and enticing. Well done 3nodding

Enduring Champion

18,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Champion 300
Oh gosh hehaku, you are a new favorite person ive seen today. I love the way you put your outfits together! Your current is wow, the orange and brown and the background? Amazing!

Skilled Guardian

15,015 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Energy Squad 200
Pixel's should not be sexy razz Epic dear you make them very Meow lol , I love this look it its you . this avi is banging and oh so hot tough I as often have to wonder what the story is here lol . well done love

Dapper Krampus

18,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
Gah! I always envy how wonderful and beautiful your avi's are! So elegant and sophisticated!!

Aged Pumpkin

((Your character is interesting! I would really love to see how the story/plot goes.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff