Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome Back!

Quote:
Items - Halloween event Freebie

Why does the New Resistance Communication Device, which is worn on the chest, unequip gloves? It made me sadface when I discovered that.

Not sure! We'll have to look into it!

Quote:
Games (LakeKindred)

Hi Staff!
I was wondering, if there is a chance to add a sellback option to the following kins:

Cubdrop
Leafkit
Echo
Aerling
Grunny
Chirpette
Mystic Pixicroak
Cow
Strawberry Cow
Chocolate Cow

I drown in those from time to time (Especially in the new cows from the Halloween Event!) and it would be much appreciated if I could sell them back, even if it is just for 1000g like for the slimes.

We added a sell back to some of the cows, also some of the cows can now be used in a new alchemy formula. Some of the other kin we'll have to see about adding a sell back to.

Quote:
Items

The last several tiers haven't had the "will not be released for six months" notice on them. Is it safe to conclude they are non-exclusive or that all tiers, even those without notices, are a 6 month resting. (Exclusions such as ticket tiers being stated)

Yes! All tiers from that tier on will have a 6 month resting period.

Quote:
Events

Do you think you could or will ever re-release certain achievements we missed out on one of the Gaia forum battle thingys again? I mean I got a rouge achievement, but I missed out on my Knight one because I didn't buy a tome for it... It would be nice to be able to have a battle and try to get a different fighter class and play, soooo

We may! Thanks for the suggestion!

Quote:
Features

Would there be anyway that signatures could be rejected upon creation? Like if the image(s) add up to surpass the limit they can not be added?

There's plenty of people with huge signature gifs. If the rules are a 100,000 byte limit they have to be that limit for everyone. Unfortunately not everyone knows about checking the file sizes and all that.

Unfortunately probably not, as it would require us to download the image and we currently don't have a way to do that.
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question multiple times on the same day may result in the additional posts being deleted or in your loss of being able to post to the thread. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    There are a few reasons why a question might not be answered. Here are some of the most common reasons why that happens:

There are questions that are asked that have been asked and answered previously and the answer given there hasn't changed, therefore we don't answer that.

There are questions that we simply do not have an answer to at the moment.

There are questions asked in a format other than the one that we recommend you post in.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.

7. Item suggestions and requests.
    Questions specifically asking for item requests will not be answered in ATS. They may not be responded to individually in the interest of getting to other questions. You may also post your item request and suggestions in the Item Request Thread in Site Feedback!
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
Event

Can Staff PLEASE up the points for healing?
We need 2k heals for the achievement & that's really hard to do even for the most avid of achievement hunters.
I feel like the "points" for healing should be increased so it can be done in a timely manner for those who work & don't have as much free time as those who do.

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Misc.

Moar Easter Bunny, plox? emotion_kirakira

[.Crack.]'s Fav

Sexy Melon

Items

So let’s talk about last week’s release of the Line Jumper tickets. Why did Gaia think this was a good idea? Simply put, it caused chaos throughout the Gaian community, the community which you survive off of.
Can we get some kind of assurance these two tickets will never be released again?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

Items - Tickets

Can we all please agree to never do something as stupidly ******** as those line jumper tickets again, please and thank you? lol

User Image

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
NPCs

Very important question: did Flarn's nose disappear over the years or is it just the artist's style? lol I need to know... for science. ninja

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Master Librarian 500

Events/Lake Kindred

Are Staff going to fix the odds of getting the Surprise bag from the Watermeat Boss & make it so that stages 1-4 in the new area don't just drop Kin Eggs?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Event

Does the Cobweb Castle still have a chance to drop Ruby Tickets, and will the rigs stay in the area when the event ends?

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

Games/Events - Lake Kindred

Why the hell is the Watermeat boss only found in stage 5, at a level where it can one-shot most kin that aren't a Sakura Fluff, and even if you get lucky, it can still put them to sleep?
Combined with the shitty encounter rate and the even shittier drop rate of goodie bags, it's damn near impossible to even get the the recoloured ToT items, never mind the ******** kin emotion_facepalm
I thought events were supposed to be fun, not a hellish grind that's impossible to even start with for 90% of Gaians neutral

If you're not gonna adjust the drop rate on the bags or the power level of the Watermeats, then at least make it so that we can fight lower level ones and hopefully not die?

Also, the kin in stage 1 and 4 are still glitched and have been since the beginning of the event, they only drop their own eggs =3=

User Image

[.Crack.]'s Fav

Sexy Melon

Items

Can tickets become RIG exclusive again? New tickets seem to only be CS limited now, and that’s very limiting to people who can’t spend that amount of money on a ticket (even with excessive cash sales).

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Master Librarian 500

Items

Is Hero's Journey ever going to finish?

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Items

Yes hello, I am back again with my weekly, bi-weekly questioning of Hero's Journey~!

Might we get an update soon? Did Dr. Singh blow up her lab or is she on vacation?? Where did she go? gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff