Welcome to Gaia! ::

BoomShakaLarka
Dayum; haven't seen Flare in forever. One of the few who would play against me. :3

@Equalox If you weren't joking about wanting to play matches, I'll be your opponent if you're free today. I'll check back here again in 10 and 15 hours. I've always wanted to play against you. The friend code in my sig wouldn't be the one to use, btw. I'll have to check if you tell me you want to play. ._.;

User ImageUser Image

Sweet i will be on all night. I was at work all day XD

User Image

Shy Rogue

Surprisingly a lot of familiar faces. Wonder if people remember me O.o
[******** Fire Emblem.

Wow you're cool.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I've only played Fire Emblem for Wii and it was lame that once the character died they died forever, it was annoying.

All the other tactical rpg game I played let you revive them and s**t.

mad
~Equalox
Sorry mang; I ended up getting dragged around all day by friends. Saw a sweet movie though. I'll try to be available later this week to play. ^^;
BoomShakaLarka
~Equalox
Sorry mang; I ended up getting dragged around all day by friends. Saw a sweet movie though. I'll try to be available later this week to play. ^^;

User ImageUser Image

Would you be able to play right now? i have everything already set up.

User Image

Hallowed Pumpkin

[******** Fire Emblem.

Wow you're cool.

About as cool as people who come for tacos.
Stigmanizer
Ristar

One of my favorite Genesis games heart
Equalox
BoomShakaLarka
~Equalox

User ImageUser Image

User Image

I will play you if you're still able O:

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
January 21st, 2015 - Sakurai dies of a heart attack due to complications of stress level over creation of Super Smash Bros for 3DS/Wii-U
Equalox
BoomShakaLarka
~Equalox

User ImageUser Image

User Image

x_x I logged off right after I posted. I'll try to post here again when I'm available (could even be as late as Thurs). Maybe you can get the matches you're craving from Ocean Phoenix lol.
Super Smash Brothers is the BEST GAME EVERRRZZZZZZ biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff