Welcome to Gaia! ::

I heard a rumor that they were thinking of removing megaman from it if they did bring it over.

Dapper Dabbler

4,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I wonder if anyone in here (oldies) will still be playing video games in 5 years.

I pretty much sold nearly all my video games and systems before college. And now, I only play League of Legends online... and sometimes video games if they're at a party or something.

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Depressed_Blue_Penguin
I wonder if anyone in here (oldies) will still be playing video games in 5 years.

I pretty much sold nearly all my video games and systems before college. And now, I only play League of Legends online... and sometimes video games if they're at a party or something.

I'll be the grandpa on the block who teaches his grand-kids how to play games, I guarantee you that.^_-

Animated Otaku

29,200 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
Depressed_Blue_Penguin

I know I'm not an oldie, but I'm 29 and don't see any sign of me stopping any time soon. Probably someday, but not if I can avoid it.

Hallowed Pumpkin

Mercain
I heard a rumor that they were thinking of removing megaman from it if they did bring it over.

Hygienic Genius

Fav game of the series is Brawl
Fav character to use is Zelda, Marth or Pokemon trainer. I suck I admitt it
Fav stage is Animal Crossing
Fav item is pokeball
I dunno who my fav boss was
Personally I would like to see Okami Amaterasu but that belongs to tatsunoko vs capcom

Romantic Gaian

3,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
smashbrolink
Depressed_Blue_Penguin

I'll be the grandpa on the block who teaches his grand-kids how to play games, I guarantee you that.^_-
Lol I can see it
Hey guys, the Smashboards Unity Rulest Committee disbanded! That means MK is un-banned now!

And not a single ******** was given.
I dislike brawl a little less now. gw team.

In other words, had the most amazing stomp in dota 2 just now. All of our lanes just denied the ******** out of the other team and it ended in under 20 minutes. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY s**t. Once we pushed a solo riki to his tower for the first time, we dove it and chased him nearly to his rax.

Get at me bros.

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Mercain

In other words, had the most amazing stomp in dota 2 just now. All of our lanes just denied the ******** out of the other team and it ended in under 20 minutes. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY s**t. Once we pushed a solo riki to his tower for the first time, we dove it and chased him nearly to his rax.

Get at me bros.

I tried to care, but my crap-top whapped me upside the head and told me I'm not allowed to care about games that it cannot run. crying
smashbrolink
Mercain

Get at me bros.

I tried to care, but my crap-top whapped me upside the head and told me I'm not allowed to care about games that it cannot run. crying
If your processor is good then you shoulllld be able to run it. Valve is really good about making their games run more by processor rather than graphics card, at least on lowest settings.
Diavolica

Is SSB/SSBM/SSBB really a fighting game?

Yes, but I haven't played this in years, though. The game didn't appeal to me much, but I may try again in the future, though I'm not in to Nintendo systems.

Anyway, I'm annoyed that this question has been brought up so many times, to where I'm going to say that sane people should ignore the inane fans of the fighting game community, as they cannot argue what a fighting game is in an non-bias way. They are also the same people that confuses combo execution difficulty with depth. They are not the same. This is basically a reply to a no-count who locked me out from quoting further ignorant users in his Smash Brothers topic recently, that knows nothing about fighting games.

Hallowed Pumpkin

People actually still host smash tournaments?
Of course lol. Just because you don't involve yourself at smash tournaments doesn't mean their world collapses on itself.
I had a dream the old thread members got together and hosted a doubles tourney at like some University, but the host, who I can't remember, was stupid and only brought 4 wii-motes to play with.

It was interesting and the other team got to choose who you played as, so it was pretty much playing around. XD

AJ you called me awful for not playing Samus right. I will never forgive dream you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff