Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Rogue

Mercain
Liightning
So based on your statement based on how a character is drawn defines them. so a chibi drawing of say. solid snake makes him a child?

you assume quite a bit out of artwork.

im removing it for now. but im still trying to prove a point

No, I never said that a chibi makes them young, but makes them look young. Like I said, context clues. Thanks for respecting me though by taking it down.

if it's any consolation, I think it's very wonderfully drawn.
its fine. its drawn by one of my close friends and she understands. shes actually going to ask a mod the vanility of something like that after i showed her the conversation. razz

so we gain something from this

Ruthless Rogue

Mercain

Dont believe i have a few of the regulars on FB.
Liightning
Mercain

? Like you don't have any added? You can add me. AJ Tkach, shouldn't be too many of those on facebook. There's a dog head as my picture atm.

Ruthless Rogue

Mercain
Liightning
Mercain

? Like you don't have any added? You can add me. AJ Tkach, shouldn't be too many of those on facebook. There's a dog head as my picture atm.
well i have a few. andy/corey/patches so far heh. thats not a good amount

let me find you

Golden Receiver

It's nice to know there are still people around here to beat a dead horse.

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
3SOME
It's nice to know there are still people around here to beat a dead horse.

Nobody really beats it anymore, even though some people try to string it up for a good round of whacking every now and then.
Most people here have basically just given up trying to think of Smash-related things to discuss.
I'm not buying the "it's milked and there's nothing left to say about it" reason.
If a retard like me can come up with new things to say about the series at this point, anyone can.
People just don't WANT to, cause it takes effort at this point to think up something new to toss out about Smash.

But I digress; the point here is, nobody really cares to try beating the horse much anymore.
It'll probably be zombie-fied once we have some teaser info on Smash for the 3DS and Wii U, but till then, it's an unmoving corpse that endures an occasional kick and nothing more.

Big Fatcat

i like pokemon
smashbrolink

Nobody really beats it anymore, even though some people try to string it up for a good round of whacking every now and then.

Um.....

ninja
I have that problem too when continually trying to reference some figure of speech continually in 2 paragraphs continually.

However, because I strongly believe we can fold now that smashbroslink is ragequitting, even calling himself retarded to do so, I was wondering what the thread viewers think of the melee cast, how they view particularily the top tiers. They're Fox, Falco, Falcon, Sheik, Marth, Peach and Puff, in case you aren't familiar. Being less familiar with the game, I'm interested to see general opinions, who you guys think are good, who you guys think aren't really that good in the top tier, why you think people are good or not, and etc.

I'll post my thoughts after I hear some people. Don't want to be providing no cheat sheet for your opinions or nothing.

Ruthless Rogue

Natsu is so broken its insane :<
Falcon is the best, that is all.

Tipsy Prophet

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Mercain
I have that problem too when continually trying to reference some figure of speech continually in 2 paragraphs continually.

However, because I strongly believe we can fold now that smashbroslink is ragequitting, even calling himself retarded to do so, I was wondering what the thread viewers think of the melee cast, how they view particularily the top tiers. They're Fox, Falco, Falcon, Sheik, Marth, Peach and Puff, in case you aren't familiar. Being less familiar with the game, I'm interested to see general opinions, who you guys think are good, who you guys think aren't really that good in the top tier, why you think people are good or not, and etc.

I'll post my thoughts after I hear some people. Don't want to be providing no cheat sheet for your opinions or nothing.

I can't make heads or tails of that first part referencing me, so I'll just skip that and go on to the general opinion of Melee's characters.
From my experience, Marth and Sheik are pretty close in terms of capability. I've faced some very, VERY skilled Dr. Mario players, though, in my time with the game.
Peach and Jigglypuff are two of my worst match-ups, though, for some reason.
Maybe because my recovery as a Link player just sucks compared to their gimping capability.
And those lucky frankenstein turnips every so often are just.....-_-;;
I've met a few Foxes, too, but at least three of them purposely picked stages that would allow them to abuse wave-shine by trapping me in a corner until my damage was too high to avoid being KO'd with an up-smash.
Not cheating, but still very cheap.
@Smashbrolink: You don't see the innuendo in that sentence? pirate

@AJ: I've never played Melee competitively, but to give you an idea about how much I don't know about it, I thought Mewtwo was the best character in the game.

big's Fav

Assimilated Capitalist

18,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Gaian 0
There's some genuine discussion being promoted in here?

Anyways, Jiggs is definitely way2good and the best, because you can:

Up-tilt to rest
Up-air to rest
Up-throw to rest
Jab reset to rest
Jump out of shield to rest

....And all my -friends- hate me for it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff