Welcome to Gaia! ::

Melee should stay offline, just strong offline. It's the people and community that makes the game worth it, and the game would have to be near lagless to stay as good as it is, which is hard for any online game to do.

League sucks so bad.

Dangerous Gaian

12,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I only played the very first one when me and my brother was aloud to rent a game for the weekend biggrin But i loved it, can't remember who i would of played as.

I thought Brawl was better than Melee because the new story mode was awesome but i missed some characters who didn't make a return such as Mewtwo. I use to play as Luigi on Melee but find myself normally playing as Pikachu on Brawl.

I think for me unlocking Luigi is the best biggrin

I am pretty good at these games also.

Can't wait for the next one to be released.

Golden Receiver

13lank
Soul....Calibur....5.

31st I lose my life to character creation yet again. Yet this time it's going to go down so much worse.
Why are you going to buy a fighting game for the character creator? You can make hilter and jackie chan in the third and fourth one already. Get the sims or some s**t instead.

Hallowed Pumpkin

Mercain
Why are you going to buy a fighting game for the character creator? You can make hilter and jackie chan in the third and fourth one already. Get the sims or some s**t instead.

I DISCLOSE YOUR OPINION

NAMCO TAKE MY MONEY.

Ruthless Rogue

You could spend the rest of your life making a character it seems.
NeroRevolver
Mercain

I DISCLOSE YOUR OPINION

NAMCO TAKE MY MONEY.

disclose? I think you mean a different word; that doesn't really make contextual sense.

Hallowed Pumpkin

Mercain
NeroRevolver
Mercain

I DISCLOSE YOUR OPINION

NAMCO TAKE MY MONEY.

disclose? I think you mean a different word; that doesn't really make contextual sense.

It was ******** auto correct.

Its the ******** smash thread, I wasnt paying attention to my wording.

So technically you are correct.

What I meant was, ******** your opinion

In a sarcastic manner.

8=====D
This just in, smash bros roster leak. Sakurai said everyone missed the point and is releasing the next smash game with just Metaknight. 3DS version is going to have Metaknight and Slippy tho.

Oh and hats. Sakurai has been delaying Kid Icarus due to an addiction to TF2.
See... the new smash brothers is just completely butchering the story-line already.

Slippy would NEVER wear a hat.

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
I love character making, it's the one thing I look for in MMO's, and I'm never happy with it.
My favorite character is kirby biggrin
Kishiru324
I love character making, it's the one thing I look for in MMO's, and I'm never happy with it.

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/

This has AWESOME character creation options.

(The gameplay, however, is pretty mediocre.)
hey every one.
Best character designer in a game is Magic Pengel. Runner up might be Graffiti Kingdom, but I couldn't say. Same bloody thing anyway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff