Welcome to Gaia! ::

Doused
I'm just worried that Capcom is giving up on Megaman with all of the recent cancellations and such. The Korean MMO, Universe, and now this, I almost feel they're going to stop making Megaman games. ;__;

Also, I see you're playing Yumi Nikki Evee? I really enjoyed that game. I love just wandering around from time to time. I always find new things.
That's what it feels like to me as well.
I Cause other than Legends 3 I haven't heard news of anything else.
I think they would get enough sales and then some for legends 3. And isn't quitting right now kind of losing out on money anyways?
I do wish all the Megaman fans would get along and not have these rivalries that don't make sense. ): I don't really understand the hate for BN either, well, the first one...was kinda terrible, but I felt the same feelings for it as I did for Classic Megaman. It's just that sorta kid centered fun. It's a shame more people didn't give it a chance but I guess, it got more than what Starforce did. I think that one has the be the most hated series. D: Starforce sorta stumbled through the first 2 games but when they finally got their formula right, it was prematurely ended, and on a cliffhanger too. DX
Eternal Blue Syaoran
Doused
I'm just worried that Capcom is giving up on Megaman with all of the recent cancellations and such. The Korean MMO, Universe, and now this, I almost feel they're going to stop making Megaman games. ;__;

Also, I see you're playing Yumi Nikki Evee? I really enjoyed that game. I love just wandering around from time to time. I always find new things.
I think they would get enough sales and then some for legends 3. And isn't quitting right now kind of losing out on money anyways?

I haven't heard anything either. I think all the series are done right now actually, I'm not sure about ZX, but regardless, there's no Megaman games announced other than that cellphone puzzle game.
I didn't like the BN games at first, but when I went back and emulated them, I can say that I do enjoy them now. They're very different from older games, but they're fun in their own right. I also enjoy the redesigns of the old robot masters into .exe NAVI characters.

Here you go, AJ
I do too. I think they did a good job on most of them. I particularly like starman.exe. >w<
Doused
I do too. I think they did a good job on most of them. I particularly like starman.exe. >w<

That doesn't have anything to do with Earthbound, does it?

How long of a game is Yume Nikki, would you guys say?
Eternal Blue Syaoran
Doused

Dude, your sig is making me nostalgia trip sooo hard on Misadventures of Tron Bonne.
Mercain
Doused

That doesn't have anything to do with Earthbound, does it?

How long of a game is Yume Nikki, would you guys say?

Nope, I just enjoy his design.

User Image

And Yume Nikki... I guess if you're looking to get to the credits, it will only be about 2 hours or so depending on your luck and if you're armed with a walkthrough, but that's not how I'd recommend playing it. I'd recommend just wandering through the worlds. It's an exploration game. C: It took me about a month on my own to get all of the effects and I only needed the walkthrough to get the last one just because I didn't know where to look.
Evalone
ninja

Hello there. O:
Doused
Evalone
ninja

Hello there. O:
Hiya, I haven't been here in a long time. how are you?
Napalman, Heatman, Elecman, and Tenguman's .exe designs were ones I always liked. I never liked Pharaohman's though. I'm actually making a Quickman.exe costume for the Fall convention season here. So much craft foam...

Also, I just found my old stash of floppy discs. One of them holds only 1.5 MB of memory. Heaven forbid the one picture I had to keep on it was too big.

Big Fatcat

Would anyone like to help me with hacking my Wii?

I have an SD card right here. (8 GB)
    I have TP.

I downloaded the newest Gecko OS and hackmii and Homebrew.

Other than that, I've been looking at guides and I don't understand them at all. T___T
Evalone

The thread's been okay! You seem familar, but I feel bad I don't remember you completely. XD

@Evee
I forgot all about Napalman, he's one of the coolest designs. I didn't know you made costumes. I'd love to see it once you're done. :3

Big Fatcat

Nevermind it won't work. :c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas