Welcome to Gaia! ::

moneymike

i use fox hes my best
i hat using items there for noobs
marth and roy are the people to unlock
final destination is my favofite place
i like to play me vs 3 level 9 gannons

I think you get killed by Bob-Ombs a bit too often...
Huitzilopili
moneymike

i use fox hes my best
i hat using items there for noobs
marth and roy are the people to unlock
final destination is my favofite place
i like to play me vs 3 level 9 gannons

I think you get killed by Bob-Ombs a bit too often...

Indeed. sweatdrop <--Posted by Daxmort.

Yeah... <--Posted by Axemort. 3nodding
Which is better: Super Smash Brothers or Super Smash Brothers Melee? Melee.
Is SSB/SSBM really a fighting game? No.
What's your favourite character? Adult Link
What character are you best with? Adult Link
How good are you? I can take down two level 9s
What's the best unlockable character? Roy/Marth
What's your favourite special boss? Dont have one.
What's your favourite stage? Big Blue
What's your favourite item? Beam Saber
What characters should be in the next game? Windwaker Link, Little Mac, Kunio/Riki from River City Ransom
Which console should it be on? The Gamecube successor
Can't Nobody beat Sheik. She's the greatest.
Capitan Speedy
Can't Nobody beat Sheik. She's the greatest.

I would SO love to fight you...yeah...if you beat my Captain Falcon, then we'll talk.
LINK ISH ZE BESTEST!!!
super smash bros melee,my fav charecter is roy
i lose too many times....
Beramode
With the release of Super Smash Brothers in 1999, Nintendo ushered in the era of the "kinder" and "friendlier" fighting game. With the sequel Super Smash Brothers Melee in 2001, the popularity of this game has grown all the more thanks to an expanded character roster and improved graphics. This sticky is intended to cover both existing games and the games to come. 3nodding Some example questions:
biggrin Super Smash Brothers Melee This is the best one Hi im new
Which is better: Super Smash Brothers or Super Smash Brothers Melee?
Is SSB/SSBM really a fighting game?
What's your favourite character? link What character are you best with? How good are you?very good
What's the best unlockable character? Mewtwo/pichu
What's your favourite special boss?none
What's your favourite stage?don't know What's your favourite item? beam sorwd
What characters should be in the next game? Which console should it be on?
Sheik stare
Which is better: Super Smash Brothers or Super Smash Brothers Melee? Have to say Melee just because it has more characters and more stages
Is SSB/SSBM really a fighting game? If you ask me not reall
What's your favourite character? What character are you best with? How good are you? Favorite character would be Young Link, best with young link, and im not that great really.
What's the best unlockable character?Marth all teh way
What's your favourite special boss? Giga Bowser
What's your favourite stage? What's your favourite item? The bay level from Majoras mask(dont know the name) and The bunny ears, super speed is for me.
I am the greatest melee player ever to live.
dr.mario, roy, peach, and zelda...

maybe thet can put one more pokemon in ssbm but not like igglybuff or any legendary ones they should put one of the starting 3 or any of the pokemons... i definatly think that they should put captain olimar, king dedede, wario, maybe metaknight, sonic characters(very expensive though), (kirby dreamland), maybe birdo, paper mario, vacuum luigi, and sunshing mario
wow its been that long lol. LONG LIVE THE BROTHERS!
TrSx630
I am the greatest melee player ever to live.

I'm sure. Just fight Huitzilopili and I. Then we'll decide, eh?

No-one goes around calling themselves the greatest. Because chances are, they're already s**t.

I admit, I'm nowhere near the best. But you don't get away with the title of 'Best SSB Player Ever'.
fox is the best for his speed and overall coolness,i kick a** with him!
YAY FOX!!
Which is better: Super Smash Brothers or Super Smash Brothers Melee?

Well, it's kinda two sided for me. The first SSB brought the idea into play, even though the graphics were a little square (Kirby looked more like a cube XD) and there was some slow down here and there, but it was fun! Sure it didn't have all the characters but it didn't really matter then.

SSBM goes without saying that the graphics were improved, there isn't much or any slow time and a LOT more characters. Plus it's still tons of fun, good for parties (and tournaments 3nodding ) and multiplayer.

Is SSB/SSBM really a fighting game?

Well it's not the normal fighting games we think of like those arcade ones. (I can't name any off the top of my head...) but I guess you could consider it a fighting game.

What's your favourite character?

Kirby. xD; I love the white and black Kirby and I love his kick moves, and that grab/stomp move. =D

What character are you best with? How good are you?
Marth. His attacks are simple and quick to me. I can't get back to the battlefeild as easily like with Kirby but it's not usually a problem. Good? Well I'm not that good but I'm pretty good whee

What's the best unlockable character?
Hmm...that would have to be Mewtwo or...Young Link

What's your favourite special boss?
Giga Bowser. eek

What's your favourite stage? What's your favourite item?
Fountain of Dreams. It's rather simple being there isn't anything thrown at you/rotation/overly huge. Simple and very pretty looking wink

What characters should be in the next game? Which console should it be on?

Well console wise it has to be a Nintendo Exclusive like the last two, just because. xp Characters I'm not sure? Maybe a different Pokemon? *shrugs*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff