Total Votes:[ 132 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Eilley's Widower

Ice-Cold Hellraiser

14,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Frozen Solid 200
Vote for which team you think is going to win and talk about the upcoming game as well as previous games.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Remember that Gaia TOS still exist. Being the twelfth man is rooting for your team in a respectful manner. So please behave yourselves. No excessive slurs and cussing and no topless pics to show your support for your team. Those can be skyped to me ;3

Eilley's Widower

Ice-Cold Hellraiser

14,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Frozen Solid 200
Lol. I just realized how many superbowl threads I actually have. I don't even care all that much about football.

Shy Gaian

I really could care less who wins cause neither of them are even my favorite team stare
Seahawks because their QB Russell Wilson was the Wisconsin Badger's QB his last year of college. 4laugh

Eilley's Widower

Ice-Cold Hellraiser

14,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Frozen Solid 200
Sinister Lynx
I really could care less who wins cause neither of them are even my favorite team stare
I mean. just cause its not a favorite team doesn't mean I wont root for them. That's like saying I wont hang out with my friends cause they aren't my BEST friends

Shy Gaian

An Epic No Less
Sinister Lynx
I mean. just cause its not a favorite team doesn't mean I wont root for them. That's like saying I wont hang out with my friends cause they aren't my BEST friends

I don't root for teams that aren't my favorite team just how I am. If I wanted someone to win it would be Broncos but not gonna watch it to root for them just not me. I'm a serious football fan when it comes to my favorite team playing I yell at the tv xD And whoever thinks like that when it comes to friends is stupid and that's coming from someone who don't have any where I live >.>

Dedicated Bibliophile

10,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
I get that, and I respect it a lot. In my case, my eight-year-old daughter is a massive Broncos fan (well, technically she is a massive Payton Manning fan, and has been for about three years.) So while my long-running favorite team (since I was about her age,) isn't playing, I can cheer with her for Denver. It helps that I am a Northwesterner who hates the Seahawks...

6,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Both teams are my number 1 and 2 favorite teams. But I'm really hoping for the Broncos! biggrin

Mister_Ray's Wife

Faithful Wife

Go Broncos!!

Eilley's Widower

Ice-Cold Hellraiser

14,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Frozen Solid 200
Bump. Whats with the dislike. what a loser

Eilley's Widower

Ice-Cold Hellraiser

14,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Frozen Solid 200
Seahawks are in the lead for votes?
Any one watching the probowl tomorrow. The location is Hawaii. Where I was born. To bad we don't have a team >:T GURD DAMN IT HAWAII
My boyfriend likes the Seahawks, so I feel obligated to cheer for them. However, after that Richard Sherman ordeal, I am a little hesitant eek
I want a team with good sportsmanship and who deserves a win! I don't know the Broncos well at all.. In fact, I don't even really follow football all that much. But I watch the Superbowl every year because Superbowl parties are known for their delicious snacks and funny commercials whee
Although I don't watch football, Seahawks are gonna win. No doubt. If they can beat the 49ers, they can beats the Broncos.

Eilley's Widower

Ice-Cold Hellraiser

14,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Frozen Solid 200
ArseniccCatnip
Although I don't watch football, Seahawks are gonna win. No doubt. If they can beat the 49ers, they can beats the Broncos.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff