Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you noticed significantly more "Thank you gifts" since posting links in this thread?

Yes 0.69836956521739 69.8% [ 257 ]
No 0.30163043478261 30.2% [ 111 ]
Total Votes:[ 368 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 69 70 71 > >>

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
gorgonzola357

No =( Haven't heard anything else about it either.

That sucks... did you try clicking the message center link?
Mitsumi-chan
gorgonzola357

Yea, that doesn't work for me either. Although I swear it did when this all first started...but in any case it's broke now too.

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
gorgonzola357
Mitsumi-chan
gorgonzola357

Yea, that doesn't work for me either. Although I swear it did when this all first started...but in any case it's broke now too.

:< Hopefully they'll fix it soon.
Mitsumi-chan
gorgonzola357
Mitsumi-chan
gorgonzola357

:< Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

Yea...at least I got half a day or so of thank you gifts from my cosmos link before thank you's stopped working. And at least I can still raid everyone else's rewards links too. So it's not alllll bad, but it'd be vastly nicer if I knew my thank you's were going through and also that I could get thank you's in return. In the meantime, I'll spend my time grinding experience points to get to the next quest >_>

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
            emotion_kirakira I've come to thank you for this thread.
            Today alone I was gifted back 94 tulips, which could give me 244,400 gold if I sell them all.

blaugh This is wonderful. <3

Dangerous Prophet

Sadly my internet is down, and my ISP was like 'lol oh well go buy a new modem', so I won't be able to post links for a bit due to being unable to farm on my iPhone(I want an app!). emotion_donotwant

I'll try my best though!

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Danierre
            emotion_kirakira I've come to thank you for this thread.
            Today alone I was gifted back 94 tulips, which could give me 244,400 gold if I sell them all.

blaugh This is wonderful. <3

Haha. X3; No problem. heart Congrats on all the thank you gifts.

Fluffy Pup

I made a cocktail! :D
200g
gorgonzola357
thelastunicorne
weja
thelastunicorne
Silly question, but can someone please tell me where to find my SS quest/prize links when they don't show up on my timeline?? I want to share them here with you, but they're not on my page. Is there something I can click on to share them?? I don't have neighbours, so they just go to waste if I don't share them!! Thanks!! smile

i think that's the only place you can get them, i'm afraid j __j i haven't been posting any to my page either because i don't have many friends who play, and now i'm kicking myself inthe butt because that's SOMUCHSTUFF i coulda shared with everyone . __.

Thanks for your help. I don't know why the posts aren't showing up in my timeline, they did when I first started posting them after I found this site, and I posted 3 links. Then after that, none showed up in my timeline anyomore so I can't post them here... sad

I thought mine disappeared too, but they ended up kinda...combining...into one box that lists them all shorthand. Um...here, I need a screenshot to 'splain cuz words r hard xp You also have to scroll down a bit on your timeline to find it. The top box is what it looks like normally, and the bottom one is what it looks like after you click the "more" part. It adds the scroll bar so you can scroll down to alllll the things you've been posting lol. Unfortunately there's no way to see *when* you posted them sad At least not that I've found.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is the box that has disappeared from my Timeline!! I was glad when I had it, cause it meant all my game posts were condensed, and not ALL over my page, as they used to be. My non game playing friends hated them clogging the news feed... But now even that box is gone!! Thanks for your help, Gorgonzola... smile

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Questionable Genius

12,875 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Chevix
Please remember to gift back so I can get rewards as well!

Rat Catch 2 (Wood Fence)
Rat Catch (Wood Fence)
House Level 4 (350 Gold)
Extra Crop 1 (100 Gold)
Crop Extra 2 (100 Gold)
Extra Crop 3 (100 Gold)
500 tomatoes (200 gold)

Extra Crop (100 gold)
Extra Crop2 (100 gold)

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100