Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Have you gone to see it? What did you think?

I just went today and had a blast! I LOVED the getups worn by most of the ghosts in the film and I even got a little unexpected surprise- a reference to Annabelle, the demon-possessed Raggedy Ann doll. I'm kind of into the whole Raggedy Ann and Andy thing right now since they're just so adorable, so it was kind of a pleasant surprise, and yet an unpleasant reminder. XD

I was pleased to find out that I can handle a scary movie in a dark theater- without even so much as a little jump, of all things! I think I'm getting pretty brave! My mom and I were enjoying it and laughing our butts off while my grandma and boyfriend were cowering... XD

I would have been cowering too had it not been for my decision to change my outlook on horror.

Anyway, the last thing I have to say is... I thought the Demonologist guy was kinda cute. <3 He was a little bit of an older guy, but he had good features.

Also found out today from First Look that Robin Williams and Sarah Michelle Geller are going to be starring in some new TV comedy, and thought that was interesting since I like them.

Dapper Genius

I went and saw this with my parents and it was hilarious because of their reactions, but i hardly noticed because this movie was pretty scary. Scarier than some of the recent ones i've seen.

I enjoyed it thoroughly. The whole doll thing scared the hell out of me since it's one of the things i am afraid of and my grandma (we were staying there for the weekend) had one in her house. I wanted to book it straight home.

Yoooo and the basement scenes though, omg i've always been wary of basements, and now i probably won't ever go in one alone anymore

Beloved Citizen

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
I was dying when the part where one of the daughters was getting dragged around on the floor by her hair! LOL

Questionable Borg

It was really good, probably the best scary movie I've seen in easily the past 5 years.
i LOVED it

the hide and clap think was lame though burning_eyes

Shy Sex Symbol

10,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
Well despite my theater having people with shitty movie etiquette I thought it was a pretty good movie but to be honest I can't wait to get it on dvd and watch it with people that don't have horrible movie etiquette.

Beloved Seeker

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
Very well played out.
This movie definitely had me at several moments throughout :')

Beloved Seeker

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-33816_162-57595812/the-conjuring-how-true-is-the-haunted-house-movie/

Shadowy Sex Symbol

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
i wana see this sooooo bad D: if anyone knows where i can stream it online thatd be nice 3nodding

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

I loved it.
It was more than I expected. I just expected a haunting like Paranormal Activity but it was so much better.
AngieTheCrazy
Well despite my theater having people with shitty movie etiquette I thought it was a pretty good movie but to be honest I can't wait to get it on dvd and watch it with people that don't have horrible movie etiquette.

So true :l People would just clap and ruin the scary mood.

Dapper Pup

8,050 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Partygoer 500
The people in the movie theater kept making me laugh. The movie itself made me jump so it was good and then there was only one thing that will haunt my nightmares. THE FREAKING DOLL OMFG gonk crying
Great scary movie! One of the best I have seen in a long time. It was pretty horrifying from beginning to end, it totally scared me...

Shounen

I have yet to see it, but I heard it's actually really scary.
Which is a surprise to me. I haven't seen a "scary" movie in ages.

Shy Shapeshifter

AngieTheCrazy
What did the other movie patrons do? Out of curiousity.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff