Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

It was such an awesome move, I painted my nails and created some awesome nail-art!

Big Bear

iFashion
It was such an awesome move, I painted my nails and created some awesome nail-art!

Your outfit is adorable whee

Fashionable Genius

itzabananas
iFashion

Why thank you! X'3
It's nothing much...Hmm your balloon may look good with me too, yes?! lol

Big Bear

iFashion
itzabananas
iFashion

Why thank you! X'3

Aww we match! 4laugh

Fashionable Genius

itzabananas
iFashion
itzabananas
iFashion

Why thank you! X'3

Aww we match! 4laugh
Huzzah!
BTW, wicked Deviant art! emotion_kirakira

Big Bear

iFashion
itzabananas
iFashion
itzabananas
iFashion

Why thank you! X'3

Aww we match! 4laugh
Huzzah!
BTW, wicked Deviant art! emotion_kirakira

heart thank you!!! whee

Alien Partier

18,725 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Skill Up 50
RainbowRaven
TheWarriorGirl
RainbowRaven
This was an awesome movie!

Awww, short and to-the-point answer!
I absolutely agree with you on that one!
Who's your favourite Avenger?

Hmmm....... I couldn't choose a favorite. Even the Hulk had moments of tenderness that made me want to hug him. The key to being the Hulk? Remember what he said and the way he looked after he said it.

Hmmm....

I'll rate them:

1) Thor
2) Iron Man
2.5) The IronMan/Hulk bromance
3) The Hulk
4) Captain America or Black Widow are interchangeable honestly. I was lukewarm on her and he seemed argumentative for much of the movie. But I liked when he went all General on people and organized stuff. And when he said "son" the theatre was rolling.
5) Hawkeye. Wow I totally forgot about him.... so that's why he's 5. He was mostly => Loki's b***h for most of the movie anyway.[font]

Yeah, I guess there is always a bit of everything we like from each of The Avengers characters, that's why it's so hard to choose a favourite Avenger! But if I really had to choose one, it would definitely be Captain America. heart

Fashionable Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Full closet 200

Interesting Gaian

3,850 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
hope the movie is awesome!

Alien Partier

18,725 Points
  • Skill Up 50
Kyoujin Tsuru
This was a very well put together film. You could see Whedon's hand in things, but he made sure the individual characters remained consistent with the previous films. That impressed me a lot. There were a bunch of little things that I really enjoyed:

The Black Widow using the exact same tactic when getting information out of Loki as she did with those Russian thugs. Gave you a good idea of exactly how "superior" Loki was.

Tony's character arc. For a character that tends to be self-centered he showed his valor in his willingness to sacrifice himself. Even better was when he was giving Loki the role call of people he'd pissed off. "There's one more person you've pissed off. His name was Phil." Chills. Note the person he didn't mention.

The elderly German gentleman standing up to Loki.

I would have liked to see more of Hawkeye, but that's about my only gripe, and its only a half-hearted one at that. I'm greatly looking forward to the round of sequels coming up and the eventual throwdown with ol' Prune Face.

I have a hard time picking a favorite Avenger since I'm a big fan of the Marvel Trinity characters of Cap, Thor, and Ironman. My favorite among them has shifted a bit over the years. For a while I was big on Ironman. I had a big Thor phase. I still love both those characters, but right now, I'm big on Cap.

Now, favorite Avenger from the comics? Oh my stars and garters! Of course its The Beast!

Thank you for the detailed and well-reasoned answer! It annoys me when I ask people questions that can be answered and explained in full detail and they give me one-word answers. We need more people like you in the forums!

The director of The Avengers did a fantastic job with all 6 main characters/superheroes (if you count Black Widow and Hawkeye) in the movie. He doesn't introduce them all at once but use a series of events that eventually link them together as a team. And like you mentioned above, Whedon did manage to keep all the characters consistent with the previous films, I thought that was quite impressive...

Oh, my favourite Avenger is Captain America! I don’t know why but there’s just something about him…it’s probably his “old-schooledness”, you know, the fact that he has high morals which he abides to and when he has accomplished something he doesn’t seek glory. He acts for the benefit of others. (this is evident in Captain America: The First Avenger) I also feel a little sympathetic for him…there’s some kind of unspoken emotion in his character. He must be feeling so lonely and lost in the modern world, where everyone he knows has passed away and things have changed drastically during the 70 years that he’s been asleep.

Chris Evans does a great job portraying the character! He's got that soldier look. heart

Alien Partier

18,725 Points
  • Skill Up 50
crackerlover
TheWarriorGirl
crackerlover
TheWarriorGirl
crackerlover
Hm, interesting. emotion_dowant

You got a thing for facial hair or what? surprised
Yes! emotion_dowant

Hmm.....now THAT'S interesting... razz
Did I mention that Chris Evans grew a beard? It's after he filmed The Avengers though...I couldn't even recognize him!

Really? Do you have pictures? emotion_kirakira

Here's Chris Evans with a slight stubble
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And here... Chris Evans with a beard...I couldn't recognize him!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and this User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I honestly prefer him like this though...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or this User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Enjoy! emotion_bigheart

Alien Partier

18,725 Points
  • Skill Up 50
Pkmn Trainer Bluee
AVENGERS ASSEMLE! >w<

Yay! The Avengers totally rock!
Which Avenger do you like best?
TheWarriorGirl

Oh, my favourite Avenger is Captain America! I don’t know why but there’s just something about him…it’s probably his “old-schooledness”, you know, the fact that he has high morals which he abides to and when he has accomplished something he doesn’t seek glory. He acts for the benefit of others. (this is evident in Captain America: The First Avenger) I also feel a little sympathetic for him…there’s some kind of unspoken emotion in his character. He must be feeling so lonely and lost in the modern world, where everyone he knows has passed away and things have changed drastically during the 70 years that he’s been asleep.

Chris Evans does a great job portraying the character! He's got that soldier look. heart
Considering the guy is alone in a boxing gym in the middle of the night hitting heavy bags, I'd say he does feel alone and lost. I hear in the 30 minutes worth of extra scenes that'll be on the DVD release there's some stuff in there about Steve trying to fit into the modern world.

Alien Partier

18,725 Points
  • Skill Up 50
Isaiah Steel
THE MOVE IS GOING TO BE AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!! xd xd xd

Yeah, it's the best movie released so far this year!

7,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
TheWarriorGirl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Me gusta~ emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces