Welcome to Gaia! ::

TheWarriorGirl
Niccolaio
NiimuraJun
endthedisease
I'm so glad it didn't suck. Hopefully we will get a justice League movie now.

That's doubtful. Avengers has been building up for years now. If there's going to be a Justice League movie ever, it's not going to be for a long long while.
DC Comics suck anyways, Marvel all the way.

I love your signature! smile That's like, the funniest scene in the movie..
Thanks smile
This was a very well put together film. You could see Whedon's hand in things, but he made sure the individual characters remained consistent with the previous films. That impressed me a lot. There were a bunch of little things that I really enjoyed:

The Black Widow using the exact same tactic when getting information out of Loki as she did with those Russian thugs. Gave you a good idea of exactly how "superior" Loki was.

Tony's character arc. For a character that tends to be self-centered he showed his valor in his willingness to sacrifice himself. Even better was when he was giving Loki the role call of people he'd pissed off. "There's one more person you've pissed off. His name was Phil." Chills. Note the person he didn't mention.

The elderly German gentleman standing up to Loki.

I would have liked to see more of Hawkeye, but that's about my only gripe, and its only a half-hearted one at that. I'm greatly looking forward to the round of sequels coming up and the eventual throwdown with ol' Prune Face.

I have a hard time picking a favorite Avenger since I'm a big fan of the Marvel Trinity characters of Cap, Thor, and Ironman. My favorite among them has shifted a bit over the years. For a while I was big on Ironman. I had a big Thor phase. I still love both those characters, but right now, I'm big on Cap.

Now, favorite Avenger from the comics? Oh my stars and garters! Of course its The Beast!

Hilarious Wife

1,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Niccolaio
TheWarriorGirl
Niccolaio
NiimuraJun
endthedisease

That's doubtful. Avengers has been building up for years now. If there's going to be a Justice League movie ever, it's not going to be for a long long while.

I love your signature! smile That's like, the funniest scene in the movie..
Thanks smile

I loved that scene too! My boyfriend and I were dying along with the rest of the theatre.

Rainbow Fatcat

TheWarriorGirl
crackerlover
TheWarriorGirl
crackerlover
TheWarriorGirl
crackerlover
Haven't watched it yet. Did it have awesome facial hair?

Facial hair?? Yeah, Ironman has got some....facial hair...
Hm, interesting. emotion_dowant

You got a thing for facial hair or what? surprised
Yes! emotion_dowant

Hmm.....now THAT'S interesting... razz
Did I mention that Chris Evans grew a beard? It's after he filmed The Avengers though...I couldn't even recognize him!

Really? Do you have pictures? emotion_kirakira
Niccolaio
NiimuraJun
endthedisease

Funny, because I view it just the opposite way.
Live action movies, though, Marvel's are way better than the majority of DC's.

Of course, saying DC sucks is a pretty obviously false statement since the d**k Grayson's fanbase alone would like to have a word with you over that.
No need to bash anything. It's pretty sad when comic fans get heat from both non-comic fans, and other comic fans who don't share the same specific interests.

Dapper Hunter

1,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I actually am happy with Joss Whedon's work with Avengers. I like most of his stuff anyway.
Maybe if they can get him to do Justice League it would be awesome too.

7,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
AVENGERS ASSEMLE! >w<

Beloved Phantom

9,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Mark Twain 100
RainbowRaven
TheWarriorGirl
RainbowRaven
This was an awesome movie!

Awww, short and to-the-point answer!
I absolutely agree with you on that one!
Who's your favourite Avenger?

Hmmm....... I couldn't choose a favorite. Even the Hulk had moments of tenderness that made me want to hug him. The key to being the Hulk? Remember what he said and the way he looked after he said it.

Hmmm....

I'll rate them:

1) Thor
2) Iron Man
2.5) The IronMan/Hulk bromance
3) The Hulk
4) Captain America or Black Widow are interchangeable honestly. I was lukewarm on her and he seemed argumentative for much of the movie. But I liked when he went all General on people and organized stuff. And when he said "son" the theatre was rolling.
5) Hawkeye. Wow I totally forgot about him.... so that's why he's 5. He was mostly => Loki's b***h for most of the movie anyway.[font]

Technically, Bruce and Hulk have a Dr. Jackel and Mr. Hyde relationship, so technically It would be Bruce Banner and Iron Man Bromance. It was kinda cute too, considering that Bruce hasn't spoken or interacted with someone on his level before in a while and also because for Tony, He talks to him like a brother. And that's what makes it so enjoyable.

Wouldn't Haweye, Widow, and Cap be on the same level as well. I think if they chose a different actor who stood out more he would be higher. I just didn't like Haweye's face, it felt to bulgy and out of shape... that's my opinion.

And I can see why you put Thor on top since it's his brother he's fighting.

Dangerous Firestarter

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • PvP 200
THE MOVE IS GOING TO BE AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!! xd xd xd

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
TheWarriorGirl
Rotsab M. Hyolf
Did you enjoy it?

Some aspects of it. For the most part I was disappointed.

What did you like about the movie?

Loki. He was amazing. The scene between him and Widow was especially incredible.

Who is your favourite Avenger?

Movie; Clint.
Comics; Iron Man.

Oh! I'm quite surprised! eek
What were you disappointed in?

Ah, a lot of it. sweatdrop I wrote a ten page review of it elsewhere. I wasn't pleased with a lot of the characterizations, for the most part.

Hilarious Wife

1,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
I love Thor. Thor Thor Thor. So many reasons.

Thor.

One more.

THOR! Take me to Asgard baby.

Mind you, for my rating and my opinion, we're gonna be using my paradigm. Obvious no? rolleyes

So no, it wouldn't be Bruce Banner and Iron Man bromance. These are superheroes with alter-egos with the exception of Thor.... whose just mmmmm Thor.

I'm not referencing the Avengers by their "mind-mannered" identities.

So it's either gonna be alter-ego/alter-ego bromance or mild-mannered/mild-mannered bromance.

How do you get Bruce Banner/Iron Man and not Bruce Banner/Tony Stark with your logic by the way? question rofl

Apocalipca
RainbowRaven

Hmmm....... I couldn't choose a favorite. Even the Hulk had moments of tenderness that made me want to hug him. The key to being the Hulk? Remember what he said and the way he looked after he said it.

Hmmm....

I'll rate them:

1) Thor
2) Iron Man
3) The Hulk
4) Captain America or Black Widow are interchangeable honestly. I was lukewarm on her and he seemed argumentative for much of the movie. But I liked when he went all General on people and organized stuff. And when he said "son" the theatre was rolling.
5) Hawkeye. Wow I totally forgot about him.... so that's why he's 5. He was mostly => Loki's b***h for most of the movie anyway.

Technically, Bruce and Hulk have a Dr. Jackel and Mr. Hyde relationship, so technically It would be Bruce Banner and Iron Man Bromance. It was kinda cute too, considering that Bruce hasn't spoken or interacted with someone on his level before in a while and also because for Tony, He talks to him like a brother. And that's what makes it so enjoyable.

Wouldn't Haweye, Widow, and Cap be on the same level as well. I think if they chose a different actor who stood out more he would be higher. I just didn't like Haweye's face, it felt to bulgy and out of shape... that's my opinion.

Beloved Phantom

9,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Mark Twain 100
RainbowRaven

Thor.

One more.

Mind you, for my rating and my opinion, we're gonna be using my paradigm. Obvious no? rolleyes

So no, it wouldn't be Bruce Banner and Iron Man bromance. These are superheroes with alter-egos with the exception of Thor.... whose just mmmmm Thor.

So it's either gonna be alter-ego/alter-ego bromance or mild-mannered/mild-mannered bromance.

How do you get Bruce Banner/Iron Man and not Bruce Banner/Tony Stark with your logic by the way? question rofl

Apocalipca
RainbowRaven
TheWarriorGirl
RainbowRaven
This was an awesome movie!

Awww, short and to-the-point answer!
I absolutely agree with you on that one!
Who's your favourite Avenger?

Hmmm....

I'll rate them:

1) Thor
2) Iron Man
3) The Hulk
5) Hawkeye. Wow I totally forgot about him.... so that's why he's 5. He was mostly => Loki's b***h for most of the movie anyway.[font]

Sorry, just wanted to state my opinion.
I still value yours but I wanted to put my own out there.

Hilarious Wife

1,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
No worries Apocalipca. I'd be glad to hear your opinions, not technically what my opinions should be. Technically. biggrin

Apocalipca
RainbowRaven

Thor.

One more.

Apocalipca
RainbowRaven

Hmmm....

I'll rate them:

1) Thor
2) Iron Man
3) The Hulk
5) Hawkeye. Wow I totally forgot about him.... so that's why he's 5. He was mostly => Loki's b***h for most of the movie anyway.

Sorry, just wanted to state my opinion.
I still value yours but I wanted to put my own out there.

Texting Emoter

Avengers was Epic, I'm very happy with the outcome of the movie smile

Romantic Autobiographer

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
TheWarriorGirl
Brooke Stream
I went to see that movie last night with my sister, father, and uncle. It was a really great movie! I was at the edge of my seat the entire time! I hope there's a sequal! I saw it in 3D and it was amazing. I highly recommend it.

I'd love to watch The Avengers again...I also watched it in 3D! It was so brilliant! One of the best movies of 2012 so far!
I think there will be a sequel. It would be too bad if they don't make a second movie for it!

Of course there's going to be a sequel! There has to be! It was an awesome movie! xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff