Welcome to Gaia! ::

*walks in with a stack of books and starts seperating them* "Ok, heres Necronomicon, Tenebracon, Book of Amun-Ra, Anubius, Dead Sea Scrolls, Libris Mortis, Draconomicon, Thurmatigeis, Book of Enoch, Necrowombicon(for those of you who read Megatokyo), and To Serve Man"WHEEEE!
~takes a nap~
OH, I almost forgot...
He digs into the bag and pulls out roughly 50 comic books (or graphic novels.... stare ).
They may not be novels, but they do possess rich stories. Think of them as short stories with pictures.....
*starts heaping loads of trashy mags by the armful into a pile in the middle of the floor and pulls lighter out of pocket* any fellow pyros wish to join me in the burning?
ScarletKat
*starts heaping loads of trashy mags by the armful into a pile in the middle of the floor and pulls lighter out of pocket* any fellow pyros wish to join me in the burning?

-pours a little grill lighter fluid on the pile-

Let 'em burn!
He pulls a lighter out his pocket. He hands it to the pretty lady.
I think you'll be needing this....
_bookworm1_
ScarletKat

Let 'em burn!

*flame reflects in eyes* O_o pretty colors LOL
Angel of Lament
Kaniza
*Brings all her school books* two for english, one math, two french, two physichs, one chemistry, one dutch.........

Nice....I can just imagine class: "Oh, I can't participate...why, oh..uh, I donated my books?"

An why did you donate your books?

because there were only teenage magazines.

and how are you going to make your excercises?

I will use one of those magazines. 'Quiz: Your best diet in ten simple questions'

Teacher: 'twitch twitch'

Chatty Nerd

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
*dumps wheelbarrow of books onto pile on floor*
I'll help! library's are needed! heck with studys!!
*Grabs Terry pratchett and starts reading* Can't sort now, reading.
:Brings copy of "The Prince", "The Art of War", and "Nichomachean Ethics":

Its a modest start...
ScarletKat
_bookworm1_
ScarletKat

Let 'em burn!

*flame reflects in eyes* O_o pretty colors LOL

-throws a couple issues of Seventeen onto the pile- BURN! BURN!

Chatty Nerd

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
*pulls magician:apprentice, by raymond E. feist out of pile of books, starts reading.*
Pug sounds soo cute.... and cool...
*drool*
*Puts the Hichhikers Guide to the Galexy lovingly on the shelf* You have served me well my friend, now go spread your wisdom.
razz ulls Eragon out and reads:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces