Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scrappy Pilot

Steeple333

Reading is exercise and nourishment to the mind!

They also provide something to do and are great entertainment!
Merdeka21
pmarsala311
That's a good thing. We don't have to worry about anything happening with you around. At least, I hope we don't.

Hopefully, yes ninja

i'm sure we wont have to worry
Element_of_light
Cerdwina
Element_of_light
Cerdwina
I know the fire is in the fireplace but...:quickly runs out of library in progress: :Comes back in, out of breath:

Well, I'm a naturally paranoid creature. And I really love my books. So just in case :removes hand from behind back, is holding a smallish fire extinguisher, sets it in corner: Just in case. You can never be too careful, right?

*pulls out a small concushion grenade * this is better it makes less of a mess

I looks cool. But ah, what's it do? :reaches out to poke it, things better of it, and pulls hand back:

it deprives the fire of oxeygene but pushing all the air around the air away so the fire gose out

Very nice.

:looks around: "Plops self down by a pile of unsorted books, starts sorting:
Fake's about two sexi cops who end up making and even sexier couple. >.> violence and hearbreak ensue.

Hey! Would you like to be the Yaoi General? You get to regulate the Yaoi section, and other such tasks...

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
jagged1
*blinks rapidly* is anyone in here a blonde? i just saw a flash of blonde hair....

Let's hope it isn't those vain wenches. If it is, I'm prepared to save the books!
Latyfa
*Sees the piles of magazines about to fall. Runs over to grab the nearest stack.*

"Here Merdeka21 have these magazines to burn. I'll be back with some more."

*Runs off to get more magazines. Then walks over to the manga to help shelve while waiting for the separators to separate more books.*

"Good no one touched my shelves." biggrin

Good, more burning material twisted xd *tosses them onto the fire save one* *gives the remaining magazine to her brother who, for some reason, loves tearing up magazines* xd *tosses the shreds onto the fire* A fitting end xd

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
jagged1
here's some more shelves for anyone taking care of putting these books away.

"Thank you. Can someone bring some of these to the fiction/manga section? The others need to go to the referance books area."
*pulls up a cushiony chair and starts reading Tale of Two Cities. Birdboy starts muttering*
Damn English homework.

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
woah! *snatches up the National Geographics and gaming ones* don't burn all the magazines! just the one's from the sisters!

Mistress BatNeko's Significant Otter

Fashionable Friend

14,890 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Married 100
Angel of Lament
Fake's about two sexi cops who end up making and even sexier couple. >.> violence and hearbreak ensue.

Hey! Would you like to be the Yaoi General? You get to regulate the Yaoi section, and other such tasks...
...? Za? What does that mean? ::Blinks confusedly:: Do I get my picture on the front of the topic?
*starts shelving the history books* Let's see.. any book here before 45 B.C.? Ah, here's one... *begins shelving in books in order*
jagged1
woah! *snatches up the National Geographics and gaming ones* don't burn all the magazines! just the one's from the sisters!

*peeks out from behind large stacks of books* Don't worry 3nodding We know the difference 3nodding

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Latyfa
jagged1

"Thank you. Can someone bring some of these to the fiction/manga section? The others need to go to the referance books area."

Righty!

<Hauls some shelves to the manga section>

Yes, here's some New Yorker! And look! The Book of the Dead!

Scrappy Pilot

Latyfa
jagged1

I'll get them! *picks up the shelves and brings some to the referance book section and the others to the manga/fiction section*
:adjusts self to be sitting more comfortably on floor: What the? :pulls out a mag she was sitting on: Eek! It has the blondes on it! Some burn it quick!

Oh. Is it all right if I help in here, where I can? If you don't need help, that's cool.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff