This poll closed on March 5, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33 34 > >>

berserk0
MinatoNamikaze95
berserk0
Anatomy of a Zombie

First step: Wigan.
But everybody is expecting the Manchester derby.

Also the Derby between FC Inter and AC Milan will be very interesting and can be decisive for the victory of the championship! even if this moment we are to -3 from juventus that until now only club still unbeatable in my country .and I will believe until the end

Before that is Siena and Atalanta, but you're right that's a match to watch.

eh what do you think of the serie A? i hope for milan to win the his 19th championship and next year the 20th for get the second star! however this year the serie A, I have to admit That it's really awesome and there are only two clubs ac milan and juventus that they will play until end and we are the same situation in Between manchester city and manchester united! but more hard for milan because we have FC INTER and it will not be easy because fc Inter have refound the win and will do everything to win and while Juventus has only small teams but never underestimate mrgreen

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
MinatoNamikaze95
eh what do you think of the serie A? i hope for milan to win the his 19th championship and next year the 20th for get the second star! however this year the serie A, I have to admit That it's really awesome and there are only two clubs ac milan and juventus that they will play until end and we are the same situation in Between manchester city and manchester united! but more hard for milan because we have FC INTER and it will not be easy because fc Inter have refound the win and will do everything to win and while Juventus has only small teams but never underestimate mrgreen

I think the difficulty of Juventus' next match will depend on the result of Bologna vs Genoa, because Novara still has a slightly chance to stay in Serie A.
And the same goes for the next match, because Lecce is only one point away from Genoa.
So I think that the next two matches will be easier for Milan.

By the way, I was just playing poker against an Italian and I lost crying
berserk0
MinatoNamikaze95

I think the difficulty of Juventus' next match will depend on the result of Bologna vs Genoa, because Novara still has a slightly chance to stay in Serie A.
And the same goes for the next match, because Lecce is only one point away from Genoa.
So I think that the next two matches will be easier for Milan.

By the way, I was just playing poker against an Italian and I lost crying

Instead Novara will go to serie b because it is impossible to beat Juventus on this sunday, also a draw can be good but I do not think and it would be good news for milan mrgreen
Bologna vs Genoa is very important, especially for the genoa which is in the relegation zone after the defeat suffered against Siena and Milan and they must necessarily going to win because after so many years in Serie A and going to in B this year It would be a huge defeat and disappointment for all fan's as It was success to sampdoria 2 years ago

Agile Rogue

Back in October me and my friends were planning a trip to Thailand in May for two weeks, there was a debate about when we should go and I said that I'd prefer the first two weeks because I'd really like to be in London for the Champions League final in case Chelsea are in (and win) it. Seeing as they're Man Utd/Arsenal/Tottenham fans I got laughed at. WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?!

Glad that happened though because now I'll be back home in time to celebrate my local team winning the trophy in my area if they win it, and considering Bayern's quality, the fact that they'll be at home and Chelsea's suspensions (I know Bayern have their own) that's a big IF.

Well technically Fulham are my local team now but it used to be Chelsea before I moved

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
OMFG Shushu

You surprised me there xp
I want to ask you something, City or United?

Original Pumpkin

berserk0
OMFG Shushu

You surprised me there xp
I want to ask you something, City or United?

United always.
xD

Unbeatable Loiterer

OMFG Shushu
Liverpool to lose the FA wink

Original Pumpkin

ichigo 8D
OMFG Shushu

classified_fu
I know I watched.
; -;
We almost pulled a draw.

Unbeatable Loiterer

OMFG Shushu
ichigo 8D
OMFG Shushu
classified_fu
I know I watched.
; -;
We almost pulled a draw.
It makes it all the more better that you're upset. emotion_dowant

Original Pumpkin

ichigo 8D
OMFG Shushu
ichigo 8D
OMFG Shushu
classified_fu
I know I watched.
; -;
We almost pulled a draw.

stressed scream crying

Unbeatable Loiterer

OMFG Shushu
ichigo 8D
OMFG Shushu
ichigo 8D
OMFG Shushu
classified_fu
I know I watched.
; -;
We almost pulled a draw.

stressed scream crying
That's it let it all out. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You should be use to it by now.

Original Pumpkin

ichigo 8D
OMFG Shushu
ichigo 8D
OMFG Shushu
ichigo 8D
OMFG Shushu
classified_fu
I know I watched.
; -;
We almost pulled a draw.

stressed scream crying
That's it let it all out. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

<_<
Chelsea is not even you're team!
D<

Unbeatable Loiterer

OMFG Shushu
ichigo 8D
OMFG Shushu
ichigo 8D
OMFG Shushu
classified_fu
I know I watched.
; -;
We almost pulled a draw.

stressed scream crying

<_<
Chelsea is not even you're team!
D<
Yea, but I have to support one team on the day.
Plus Arsenal is 3rd in the Premier League.
Could you remind me which position Liverpool are? emotion_awesome

Demonic Duck

16,250 Points
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Inquisitor 200
ichigo 8D
Yea, but I have to support one team on the day.
Plus Arsenal is 3rd in the Premier League.
Could you remind me which position Liverpool are? emotion_awesome

True, Arsenal are 3rd, but Spurs and Newcastle can go above them if they can win tomorrow later today.
So to be quite fair Arsenal could be looking at 4th spot at the end of the season.
If that's the case I guess you'll be cheering for Munich in the CL final? razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces