Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which nation will prevail and become the champions of Europe?

Italy 0.064516129032258 6.5% [ 4 ]
Spain 0.2258064516129 22.6% [ 14 ]
Germany 0.29032258064516 29.0% [ 18 ]
Netherlands 0.080645161290323 8.1% [ 5 ]
England 0.064516129032258 6.5% [ 4 ]
Portugal 0.11290322580645 11.3% [ 7 ]
France 0.016129032258065 1.6% [ 1 ]
Denmark 0.016129032258065 1.6% [ 1 ]
Sweden 0.048387096774194 4.8% [ 3 ]
Other 0.080645161290323 8.1% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Arcane Truths
xunbroken_paranoiax
LSD TV
xunbroken_paranoiax
Half Hour of Power
Booooooooooooooo.... so no to racism. also I didn't understand your whole women thing.
We need to redefine what you mean by racism, wanting to preserve and maintain the ethnicity of your own race while having a firce distain for the malevolent culture migrants bring to europe, doesn't make you a racist!

Promoting race mixing is Racesit, do you no that due to years of feminsm and miscegenation, there are ethnicities around the world that no longer exsist due to race mixing! That is genoside ffs, plain and simple, now that is Raceist!

The women thing i was refering to was the shirtless activist who had an imprint on her torso saying ******** Euro 2012, attempted to destroy the trophy ffs lol What was the whole point of it, i mean the girl thought the euro's was promoting sex tourism and here she is with her tits out for the boys redface lol

Writing 14/88 HH does make you racist though.
Point in case, but I prefer to interept the numerical letters as an abridged expression of european preservation and the adoration for demographic and generic homogeneity, including the desire to restore europe to its natrual state, liberated from manovolent foreigners and free from the despicable cancer plaguing europe known as american feminism.
You blame us all to never trust your lies.

You can "interept" as you will but 14/88 is an American Concept... did you mean "Genetic homogeneity" ? Generic doesn't really make sense to me... but it's not an impossible fit... I could go on to critique your grammar but I wouldn't want to be a grammar nazi.

It is not wrong to have Pride in your Race, Nationality, etc etc.... It is not wrong to think you're better than someone just because of your genetics. Scientifically, Darwinism is accurate.... There are Ethnicities that are... Well...if you are born as one you have a greater chance of having or receiving the genetics to pass to down to your progeny certain serious health problems. African's have Sickle Cell, Jews have Tay Sachs, the list goes on.

However, there is one ethnicity that if you're born in to that may give your descendants an advantage. Northern Europeans... Of Germanic Stock... This is where most commonly is found a genetic mutation of the CCR5 Delta 32 portion of the CCR5 Gene... where part of the CCR5 gene is deleted... Why is this a good thing? People with this Delta 32 mutation are quite Resistant to HIV-1. They pretty much lack the receptor sites where the HIV bonds to their DNA... Absolutely Fascinating.

Your lame words will never justify wasting our precious time..
Charles Darwin, he’s the lad who originated the theory that natural selection is the basis of biological evolution, and that the principles of natural selection are applied to behaviour as well as physical characteristics right. Being a complete corolation between both? Members of a species vary in the expression of certain behaviors because of variations in their genes, regardless of environment, or how they were bought up , and these genes in turn influence there cognitive as well as there physical attributes and behaviour?. I cant remember the precises details that ‘genetically’ prove Africans are excessively more violently delinquent and genetically predisposed to violence than other ethnicities, but the gene produces an enzyme that breaks down the neurotransmitters that activate many of the brain’s circuits.

As your post shows, western society generally keeps quiet about physical differences between the races, specifically the cognitive influence genes has on behaviour, information about it occasionally surfaces in news stories, detailing the well found evidence, non Europeans are reluctantly inclined to rape you in front of your child in comparison to contrasting ethnicities, who have different genes.

I could not give a luck about genetics or critique, my concerns is for Europe, more specifically my concerns are for the people of Europe who are consistently raped, beaten , murdered and eaten FFS by non Europeans on a regular basis. There are millions of examples that reinforce my statement, heck there are a million more forensic pictures that provide stone wall evidence of the many white and helpless Europeans who have been victims by immigrant gangs. And it doesn’t take someone with the intellect of Einstein to realize there are more domesticated belligerent acts of violence in demographic local societies, through out Europe , in a single day , since the advent of mass migration of non Europeans, than there have been in the history of Europe. When you see the very soil Europeans have raised there very children for centuries being turned into some hang out for migrant gangs who distribute drugs to children, piss on windmills and throw stones in elderly women’s florist shops, it goes to show why you will hear monkey chants inside the EURO stadiums.

Sorry half hour for derailing your thread

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
xunbroken_paranoiax
LSD TV
xunbroken_paranoiax
Half Hour of Power
Booooooooooooooo.... so no to racism. also I didn't understand your whole women thing.
We need to redefine what you mean by racism, wanting to preserve and maintain the ethnicity of your own race while having a firce distain for the malevolent culture migrants bring to europe, doesn't make you a racist!

Promoting race mixing is Racesit, do you no that due to years of feminsm and miscegenation, there are ethnicities around the world that no longer exsist due to race mixing! That is genoside ffs, plain and simple, now that is Raceist!

The women thing i was refering to was the shirtless activist who had an imprint on her torso saying ******** Euro 2012, attempted to destroy the trophy ffs lol What was the whole point of it, i mean the girl thought the euro's was promoting sex tourism and here she is with her tits out for the boys redface lol

Point in case, but I prefer to interept the numerical letters as an abridged expression of european preservation and the adoration for demographic and generic homogeneity, including the desire to restore europe to its natrual state, liberated from manovolent foreigners and free from the despicable cancer plaguing europe known as american feminism.

K whatever. In my country, the people who said that were the malevolent ones, and used it to justify outrageous and terrible things. So you can "interpret" it how you want, just know how it sounds to other people and choose your words wisely.
LSD TV
xunbroken_paranoiax
LSD TV
xunbroken_paranoiax
Half Hour of Power

K whatever. In my country, the people who said that were the malevolent ones, and used it to justify outrageous and terrible things. So you can "interpret" it how you want, just know how it sounds to other people and choose your words wisely.
I know what your saying, and I dont want it to seem like I am condoning violence! But if you look at the reasons why people are resorting to such measures, it goes deeper than just jusifaction , people never use to be like that in europe. And it is a shame the behavouir of a few individuals is taking the spot light from the football pitch all the way to the terace ends. Never the less the football played on the pitch by most teams so far hasnt been fun to watch.

Dapper Codger

xunbroken_paranoiax
LSD TV
xunbroken_paranoiax
LSD TV
xunbroken_paranoiax
Half Hour of Power

I know what your saying, and I dont want it to seem like I am condoning violence! But if you look at the reasons why people are resorting to such measures, it goes deeper than just jusifaction , people never use to be like that in europe. And it is a shame the behavouir of a few individuals is taking the spot light from the football pitch all the way to the terace ends. Never the less the football played on the pitch by most teams so far hasnt been fun to watch.

You're a nutjob, you know what I hope you do find a nice aryan girl to make nice pure white Nordic Aryan babies with, then I hope they marry the biggest blackest people they can find.
I'd love to see you say that in west London, I know some rude boys who'd love to stomp on a nazi c**t like you.

Sorry OP, just had to get that out of the way.
I'm following England of course, now before you bombard me with comments about how they're overrated and they won't win it, ok ok, I get it but I can't support anyone else, it really isn't in me, so while most people here are picking teams they see as the strongest I'm going with my country of birth, up the three lions!

3,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Mario Gomez, what a player!
Half Hour of Power
Wesley Sneijder, what a player!
I'd say, hes a fantastic player, there really are few things in life as beautiful, as watching Sneijder pass the ball.

Profitable Lover

7,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Ukraine is surprisingly, doing well.

And I am going for Spain, hence my avatar. c:

Netherlands have been disappointing and I do like their team. Eh, I still have hope for them.

As for Germany, they are a pretty strong team... especially in attack. Their defense is not bad too!

For me, it's between Spain and Germany. It would be awesome if they ended up in the finals again!~
Bah I knew Italy is almost out and now is not hard but very very hard for my country , cause Prandelli does not want put play to Nocerino, Abate, Ogbonna, Balzaretti, Diamanti, and a great error who had left home a champion as Bonera who was much better than that Bonucci! because Prandelli wants to do all of head his and does not want understand of have wrong with the convocations!, formations! and the changes!.
Against Croatia ,I saw a Beautiful Italy in the first half and I cheered like a mad man when Andrea Pirlo had scored on punishment! really awesome! but instead in the second time there was general nap ! I say worst were Maggio, Bonucci, Thiago Motta, Giaccherini and Balotelli was not bad and I think it was a mistake to remove he... I admit that I would have preferred an Abate in the place of Maggio, Nocerino instead of Thhiago Motta and Balzaretti instead of Giaccherini....I think against Ireland .. we must win with at least 3 goals! It is really easy to say but difficult to score in the field and hoping that Spain vs Croatia do not end in a draw!! in these competitions so important, I think the footballers of my country should be more evils! because are the footballers who must give their best and build the game and be able to score goals , only so we can beat all!! but the problem is who Prandelli does not know how train this national!... also the draw with Spain I was not happy and Italy did not deserve it and we could win! because it was thanks to Del Bosque that has helped us and I do not know if you realized but their had played without strikers, if Spain had already started with Torres and Llorente It could end 3-1! do not 1-1! thinking Italy as a very weak nation ___-

ps: this is a ital / juve! this is not real italy! no offense to all those cheering for Italy but it is really shameful. if we lose against Ireland, there will be many insults from Italian people to this national do not more loved and It will sad as was success in 2010.

OG Smoker

8,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"Ich hab' euch etwas mitgebracht...

I'm hoping for Germany! biggrin

...Ich hab' es aus meiner Brust gerissen!"
Guys, Group A but what a surprise! mrgreen I think few would have bet on the Czech Republic after the first day mrgreen , but this is the beauty of football. Congratulations to Czech R., who deserved the victory and qualifying for the quarter-finals.Greece has believed and had to win to force for qualify to quarter-final and who knows!, the begin of a new dream 8 years after the victory of Euro2004 in Portugal. I'm sorry for Russia but was a elimination really bitter because they were also favorite for the cup and I'm really surprised surprised . I wanted to see also Poland in the quarter-finals mrgreen but the team fielded very badly by Zmuda, not quite able to make adequate preparation for Europeans: only running, and long ball, but in the modern football need dynamic control of the midfield!, as in chess, and do not the play on the wings who was not supported from the centrals.

ps: Now remains only the Ukraine to defend the colors of the organizers of Euro 2012! and i wish Andriy Shevchenko! mrgreen as top scorer of these Europeans ehehe

Stone-cold Warlord

11,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
I think today's Denmark-Germany game will end with a 2-2 draw or a 3-2 victory for Germany.
my team isnt playing but im cheering for germany

biggrin

3,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Victory for Germany and Portugal as of today smile . Netherlands turned out to be a great disappointment. stare
Congratulations to Germany!
What can I say? as always Germany there is! mrgreen and I must say they know only win, mrgreen fortunately or not, the team is concrete and now against Greece, they have the road easy for the semifinals!! Germany is the youngest nation and all footballers are confident of win. They know what they can do. They go to in the field only for win, if we had only 1 of these qualities, today we Italians, we should not pray for victory of Spain.

3,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
As an Italian, I'm quite disappointed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items