Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which nation will prevail and become the champions of Europe?

Italy 0.064516129032258 6.5% [ 4 ]
Spain 0.2258064516129 22.6% [ 14 ]
Germany 0.29032258064516 29.0% [ 18 ]
Netherlands 0.080645161290323 8.1% [ 5 ]
England 0.064516129032258 6.5% [ 4 ]
Portugal 0.11290322580645 11.3% [ 7 ]
France 0.016129032258065 1.6% [ 1 ]
Denmark 0.016129032258065 1.6% [ 1 ]
Sweden 0.048387096774194 4.8% [ 3 ]
Other 0.080645161290323 8.1% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Half Hour of Power
As an Italian, I'm quite disappointed.

I know but yesterday's victory meant so much to the Italian people! and We won with the heart!. were tired, but much heart! also if too many mistakes in midfield! but fortunately we are Italians, what counts is only the result! For now it's ok 'but I think there is to improve. Prandelli should start by removing Motta behind the strikers. However Diamanti ok and finally he did his debut in this europeans, even if played as a tip but not in his real role.
quarter finals gonna be good asss games

Profitable Lover

7,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Oh my dear gawd. Hoping for thes best for Spain~

And hopefully, Germany and Spain make it to the finals. Now that will be interesting.
grrr Also Ukraine is out but a great Champion called Andriy Shevchenko! in this European made ​​his mark with two goals in the opening match against Sweden, as a fan rossonero I say thank sheva for us Rossoneri and all fans of football we are grateful for what you did .. the greatest striker of the last 20 years of AC Milan! mrgreen

Virtuous Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Invisibility 100
My vote for Portugal =) heart

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
MinatoNamikaze95

ps: can happen of all and I look forward to see these europeans because even the big countries can lose as it was succes in 2008 when the Turkey and Russia have got 3 and 4 position , they were better in comparison of big countries as Italy , france, holland beaten by Russia in quarterfinals and england failed even to qualify for Europe! but the country that surprised me most was the Spain because finally became a great country at international level and they confirmed in 2010, winning the world cup! I was right seen the spain in 2008 and It is begin of a new age mrgreen
I agree.Anyone can win this cup.I am supporting Italy too,but Germany will be champion.

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Mon Cornichon

And hopefully, Germany and Spain make it to the finals. Now that will be interesting.
Personally,I dont think that will be interesting anymore.They met in 2008 Finals and 2010 Semi-Finals.Noone wants to see another Germany-Spain match.

Profitable Lover

7,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
ll Jade lI
Mon Cornichon

Personally,I dont think that will be interesting anymore.They met in 2008 Finals and 2010 Semi-Finals.Noone wants to see another Germany-Spain match.

Well I want to see it! Germany is so strong this year (which could make them win the tournament) and Spain is a bit weaker without David Villa. As a Spain fan, it would be awesome for them to win again.

Who are you supporting in the Euro? c:

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Mon Cornichon
ll Jade lI
Mon Cornichon

Well I want to see it! Germany is so strong this year (which could make them win the tournament) and Spain is a bit weaker without David Villa. As a Spain fan, it would be awesome for them to win again.

It's not fun anymore,they met in 08 and '10 already.

Italy.
ll Jade lI
MinatoNamikaze95

ps: can happen of all and I look forward to see these europeans because even the big countries can lose as it was succes in 2008 when the Turkey and Russia have got 3 and 4 position , they were better in comparison of big countries as Italy , france, holland beaten by Russia in quarterfinals and england failed even to qualify for Europe! but the country that surprised me most was the Spain because finally became a great country at international level and they confirmed in 2010, winning the world cup! I was right seen the spain in 2008 and It is begin of a new age mrgreen
I agree.Anyone can win this cup.I am supporting Italy too,but Germany will be champion.

Yes i know Germany is more strong of Italy , however, as I said can happen all and I just have to hope in this new Italy. mrgreen FORZA AZZURI!!
ll Jade lI
Mon Cornichon

I bet you want this final Italy vs Spain

but it is only a dream because I would be very very happy for my country ehehe

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
MinatoNamikaze95
ll Jade lI
Mon Cornichon

I want Italy vs any team Final.
ll Jade lI
MinatoNamikaze95
ll Jade lI
Mon Cornichon

I want Italy vs any team Final.

so we hope that Azzuri will beat England and especially the Germany if will win against Greece! I cant wait! mrgreen

Combative Businessman

Hehe. Euro theme song!

Profitable Lover

7,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
ll Jade lI
Mon Cornichon
ll Jade lI
Mon Cornichon

It's not fun anymore,they met in 08 and '10 already.

Italy.

Well, I'm just saying... cool

And that's cool.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out