Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heart Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
My Game Picks for Wild Card Weekend

Arizona Cardinals at Carolina Panthers
      ↬ Carolinas defense proves too much for the struggling Arizona offense. It's a close game but Carolina comes away with the win.

Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers
      ↬ It's an insanely close game but the Ravens manage to get their team together and win by a field goal or less in the dwindling minutes of the fourth quarter.

Cincinnati Bengals at Indianapolis Colts
      ↬ Close game that ends with the Colts getting the victory off of a Luck touchdown.

Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys
      ↬ This may seem a little far fetched given the statistics but I seriously think that the Lions defense will deliver. Look for Tony Romo to show shades of his old self and throw at least one interception. The Lions will come away with the win.

Friendly Millionaire

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Humm... its raining and its a muddy field... and the Panthers are wearing their all White Uniforms.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Oh no. The Steelers have let Elite Flacco to show up in the Playoffs again. May heaven have mercy on the AFC.

Super Spirit

xox Aranel

↬ Carolinas defense proves too much for the struggling Arizona offense. It's a close game but Carolina comes away with the win.

↬ It's an insanely close game but the Ravens manage to get their team together and win by a field goal or less in the dwindling minutes of the fourth quarter.

↬ Close game that ends with the Colts getting the victory off of a Luck touchdown.

↬ This may seem a little far fetched given the statistics but I seriously think that the Lions defense will deliver. Look for Tony Romo to show shades of his old self and throw at least one interception. The Lions will come away with the win.

Wow, nice picks. Too bad the last one couldn't come true! xd

Heart Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Eyes
xox Aranel

Ugh. You have no idea. I was so upset by them! I didn't think anyone read this thread, or at least they didn't care about what I had to say, so I didn't post my predictions for this weekend.

Super Spirit

xox Aranel
Eyes
xox Aranel

Ugh. You have no idea. I was so upset by them! I didn't think anyone read this thread, or at least they didn't care about what I had to say, so I didn't post my predictions for this weekend.

Aw, come on! You should post them. 3nodding

I think Pats will probably pull out the win vs. the Ravens. Hoping Carolina can somehow put up a fight against the Seahawks (good luck to that though, haha). gonk

Blessed Genius

I had pats winning against Baltimore but so far it`s not looking good for them. Greenbay over dallas. Seattle beats Carolina and denver defeats colts. Those are my predictions

Distinct Browser

9,725 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
Let's Go Ravens! I don't even care if they make it to the Super Bowl, I just want them to stop the Patriots from getting there. Though I wouldn't mind if the Ravens made it to the Super Bowl as they are my second favorite team. (Maybe next year NYG, maybe next year...Preferably a huge showdown between Patriots and Giants would be great. It will be four years next year since the last major showdown).

Friendly Millionaire

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ravens Blew that game.

Nothing stoping the Patriots from winning the AFC now. Manning might as well just retire.

Heart Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Eyes

Pats game was a whirlwind. It would be nice to see Carolina pull the upset but I just don't see it happening.

The Packers will beat the Cowboys.
The Broncos will beat the Colts.

Blessed Genius

Tuvok Shakur
Squat King
I had pats winning against Baltimore but so far it`s not looking good for them. Greenbay over dallas. Seattle beats Carolina and denver defeats colts. Those are my predictions

So far the first prediction you have is correct. Carolina is about to play Seattle.

The week before I got all my predictions right. It looks like Seattle has got the game so far.

Dangerous Hunter

11,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Wall Street 200
Samofthedead
Let's Go Ravens! I don't even care if they make it to the Super Bowl, I just want them to stop the Patriots from getting there. Though I wouldn't mind if the Ravens made it to the Super Bowl as they are my second favorite team. (Maybe next year NYG, maybe next year...Preferably a huge showdown between Patriots and Giants would be great. It will be four years next year since the last major showdown).
I wouldnt mind seeing that match up again but seeing as how the giants are gonna be getting a DC this offseason we shall see how it comes together

Friendly Millionaire

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Once again, the same teams are in the Championship Games.

Green Bay
New England
Seattle

and most likely Denver will join them.

YAWN. The NFL is getting to be predictable as College basketball where all you have to do is bet on Kentucky, North Carolina, UCon or Duke and you are sure to win.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff