Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anthonitias
Oh ok, yeah duh wow I'm retarded, yeah we know a lot of teh choke holds and different ways to get to them, and out.

It happens ...
but seriously i would like to join but is it like hella hard
sexyasschic32
but seriously i would like to join but is it like hella hard

it is ... do you have a base art in anything ... (wrestling, boxing, muay thai, jiu-jitsu)
I am also an MMA fighter ... amateur of course ... got a record of 2-0 ... I have my base in wrestling ... I also do krav maga ...

Shameless Hunter

We worked on some different ways to get down the ankle locks and we had a noob in class so we had some fun with that, we think he'll be coming back so that's good.
Anthonitias
We worked on some different ways to get down the ankle locks and we had a noob in class so we had some fun with that, we think he'll be coming back so that's good.

New people are always fun to test things out ... human lab rats ... hehehe
baka_boy1221
Anthonitias

New people are always fun to test things out ... human lab rats ... hehehe

I was wondering why you showed me how to do all the joint locks ... by doing them on me ... scream evil scream evil

Shameless Hunter

Lol, yeah we usually give them hell to make them not want to come back, so that if they do means they want to learn and the second class is way easy for them, lol.

And that's about the only way to learn the joint locks ladymma, lol.
Anthonitias
Lol, yeah we usually give them hell to make them not want to come back, so that if they do means they want to learn and the second class is way easy for them, lol.

And that's about the only way to learn the joint locks ladymma, lol.

It still sucked ...

Shameless Hunter

Lol, unless they did to you what we do our new students, it was easy as hell. xD
Anthonitias
Lol, unless they did to you what we do our new students, it was easy as hell. xD

what do you do ...

Shameless Hunter

We have a major ab workout, which most people can't take normally, we usually do situps with punches to our gut, then we get in the plank position for a few minutes, while someone kicks our stomach, then all hell breaks loose everyone gets a piece of the nooby, and we aways give him/her the starting position in some kind of choke hold, we would start with some standup game but we don't want to hurt them that bad, it's a taekwondo school our game starts from standing.
Anthonitias
We have a major ab workout, which most people can't take normally, we usually do situps with punches to our gut, then we get in the plank position for a few minutes, while someone kicks our stomach, then all hell breaks loose everyone gets a piece of the nooby, and we aways give him/her the starting position in some kind of choke hold, we would start with some standup game but we don't want to hurt them that bad, it's a taekwondo school our game starts from standing.

We made her do a mile ... then plyometric push ups ... then a thirty minute core workout ... then bear crawls ... then stand up sparring ... then grappling ... yeah of her group (six total) she was the only one to come back ... ladymma got heart ... oh did I mention this is their first time ... without any training or prep ...

Shameless Hunter

mma_chick1221
Anthonitias

We made her do a mile ... then plyometric push ups ... then a thirty minute core workout ... then bear crawls ... then stand up sparring ... then grappling ... yeah of her group (six total) she was the only one to come back ... ladymma got heart ... oh did I mention this is their first time ... without any training or prep ...

Oh, lol I just meant with the one hour of groundfighting we do, running a mile isn't that hard, most of the noobs here can do that, but the school is basicly Taekwondo and the mma is an extra thing so it won't be as long as we would like, but we have about 2 hours of this huge workout we do right before it so I mean anyone from our school could go to just an mma place and they could cut it. Your workout isn't that hard from all the s**t we do, and some of our guys have base in wrestling, but we workout a lot with running exercises.
Even though i havent been in this forum i have a few martial arts im real good at like mantis, shaolin fist,leopard,snake,dragon,ninjustu, and more

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff