Welcome to Gaia! ::

Melodious Flatterer

bizarre hunter
tinynina
Still absolutely no free offers for my country.

sad

Same, except for one where you had to be like 35+ -_-;

And yes, sticky this, thank you.
I also got that one O_o It also mentioned you had to work for a major company. What the heck counts as "major company"? Would've it been enough if I flipped burgers for McDonalds or what?
3nodding me too...!! like it 3nodding
Hell Yeah?!!!..

Dapper Pup

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sausage Fest 200

"Do you like to laugh? Join the Comedy Central Backchat panel!"

Clicked on this and it led me to an asian site. Certainatly not comedy central!

khryseis eae's Senpai

Phantom

18,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Citizen 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
this is scam... ive signed up and they did not give me the gaia cash scream

Space Werewolf

I've attempted the "Survey of the Day" things on Kongregate and now on Gaia, and it has never worked. I did give them a valid email address during profile creation (which, if one is capable of re-setting, there's no indication of how to do that), checked all the stuff mentioned in the Contact Offerpal page, still nothing. Unless there's something not mentioned in the instructions, this looks more like an email harvesting scam than a "survey" thing. :/

And that's just if you qualify for a survey. 80% of the time, I get booted off after 5-10 minutes of answering questions because oops, turns out I'm not in the demographic group they're looking for. Would be nice to have known that sooner!

Fluffy Bunny

13,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I LIKE THE OFFERS... UHMMMM... CAN YOU ADD OTHER OFFERS LIKE THAT? COZ I CAN'T BUY G-CASH IN MY COUNTRY

Fluffy Bunny

13,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
HEY, WHERE'S MY G-CASH?

Inuya Shuron's Queen

Winter Lightbringer

19,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
The fax one said no purchase necessary.... I went through and then it wanted credit card information. Everyone I have tried that said free and no purchase and you get gaia cash has led me to a 'credit card information needed'. I really hate that... stare
SimcaEastwood
There are hardly any offers for us here in Sweden sad

Indeed. :[ We barely get any offers, and the ones we do get are scams.
there are younger people on here, and we can't buy anything, so the offers should all be free
the surveys ask for your address, and basically everyday detail about you, this isn't safe sad
sorry for complaining so much, but there are absolutely no offers up there that I can complete!
WHEN I CLICK ON THE SURVEY IT OPEN THIS
���������
404 - �Ҳ����ļ���Ŀ¼��
��Ҫ���ҵ���Դ�����ѱ�ɾ���Ѹ����ƻ�����ʱ�����á�
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS???
MAKE IT REAL..

Timid Trickster

Hey! its been 15 days and i did the survey 3 times...no cash! >:O

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
VoyagePrive.com

Web of Trust has a very bad rating for this site.

Durem Cat

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
THIS SPONSORED OFFER>

"FREE Hilarious Jokes Daily
Do you like to laugh? Get the funniest jokes sent to your inbox for FREE!
Free! No purchase required to receive Gaia Cash within minutes.
Simply provide your email address and game on."

IS A TOTAL MENACE TO ALL GAIANS!
when I was about to get this offer this came up insted of the page (and im now really happy this poped up insted of the page!) it said my virus software and my internet provider (comcast) had notified me that this website (the offers website) was a well known website with spam, malware,activeware viruses, fake alert viruses (fake alert viruses are viruses in the form of an anti virus software you could get online but it will ATOMATICLY DOWNLOAD ITSELF ONTO YOUR COMPUTER AND THERE IS NOTHING U COULD DO TO GET RID OF IT! I had a fake alert virus software get unwillingly downloaded to my computer (from another site) and just to get rid of
i had to go through my hole computer harddrive like i had to go through it with every code and passcode i knew just to get rid of it like i had to use the codes, like if u ever watched the movie the matrix well i had to use codes and stuff just like the raining green letters and numbers that are in the movie plus i had to go through the really old school computer methods like the kinds you would use on the first computers ever made that didn`t even have internet yet! (and yes some computer savvy people on this site that may be reading this would probably know about that!) but anyway it sucked haveing that on my computer i thought i would have to go out and buy a BRAND NEW COMPUTER wich luckily i fixed my computer so i didn`t have to buy a new one but i still don`t want to get any more of those viruses! don`t get me wrong i do like how gaiaonline gives you offers for free gaia cash but this one really has to go im really concerned for the other gaians how could get these nasty viruses oh yah that page on my anti virus software also had like 35 to 102 other viruses that were on that one site alone but im not going to site here and list them ALL! so if you could remove this offer that would be great! -sincearly, sweetlolly13 cool xp xd 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff