Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
It says that in order to get the 800GC, that you have to complete the survey in its entirety...however when you click the link it only takes you to Free Stuff Asia....there's no tracking url, there's no survey when you complete registration...which is just an email & age verifyer....nothing!

So how are people supposed to complete this if there is nothing there to indicate that we did anything. I went back multiple times and there are no surveys to be done.

Romantic Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
did you try registering and completing a survey?

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
Mizzlamiz

An excerpt from my OP:

Quote:
there's no survey when you complete registration

I checked my email, even my Spam, nothing from these people and no survey to boot.

Have you completed this offer?

Romantic Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Catalyste
Mizzlamiz

An excerpt from my OP:

Quote:

I checked my email, even my Spam, nothing from these people and no survey to boot.

oops >.<

I haven't, I went to look for it but it must not be available in my area or something.

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
Mizzlamiz
Catalyste
Mizzlamiz

An excerpt from my OP:

Quote:

oops >.<

I haven't, I went to look for it but it must not be available in my area or something.

That's fine. I'll just report this offer as a bad one.

Romantic Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Catalyste
Mizzlamiz
Catalyste
Mizzlamiz

An excerpt from my OP:

Quote:

oops >.<

Good plan smile

Have you by any chance done the

"Your Opinion Counts

Take this survey and influence the products and services of tomorrow.

Offer Requirements:
Gaia Cash awarded when you successfully complete the survey. Completes are updated on a 15 minute delay. Minimum requirements include being 14-25 years of age. Please note, not everyone will qualify for this survey. "

Survey on SuperRewards? Urgh they're being arsey and won't give me my gc for it even thourhg i've sent them a screeny of it being finished.

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
Mizzlamiz
Catalyste
Mizzlamiz
Catalyste
Mizzlamiz

An excerpt from my OP:

Quote:

oops >.<

Good plan smile

Have you by any chance done the

"Your Opinion Counts

Take this survey and influence the products and services of tomorrow.

Offer Requirements:
Gaia Cash awarded when you successfully complete the survey. Completes are updated on a 15 minute delay. Minimum requirements include being 14-25 years of age. Please note, not everyone will qualify for this survey. "

Survey on SuperRewards? Urgh they're being arsey and won't give me my gc for it even thourhg i've sent them a screeny of it being finished.

SuperRewards are being dicks right now.

I just got done sending them a reply about Club Bing because I didn't get my 348gc and the person is like "weeeell what you sent us didn't help. Copy/Paste confirmation."

I know what that's all about. So I detailed it as well as sent in a copy paste of TWO emails that I received and told them the process of their advertiser.

Romantic Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Catalyste

SuperRewards are being dicks right now.

I just got done sending them a reply about Club Bing because I didn't get my 348gc and the person is like "weeeell what you sent us didn't help. Copy/Paste confirmation."

I know what that's all about. So I detailed it as well as sent in a copy paste of TWO emails that I received and told them the process of their advertiser.

Urgh stupid people. I'm annoyed with them. 22GC from thingie... umm... fb app, didn't get added til 2 hours after it was supposed to either. Ah well. Have gone up 100GC today... just need 200more to get antique shop...

9,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Catalyste
It says that in order to get the 800GC, that you have to complete the survey in its entirety...however when you click the link it only takes you to Free Stuff Asia....there's no tracking url, there's no survey when you complete registration...which is just an email & age verifyer....nothing!

So how are people supposed to complete this if there is nothing there to indicate that we did anything. I went back multiple times and there are no surveys to be done.

the same thing happened to me dude, i think its a bad link maybe. but i definately agree to reporting it,

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff