Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Phantom

17,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
So basically the only free way to earn gaia cash ends up with this error code everytime...
We can't find this page.

This page's URL is invalid — it's missing some important information. Please return to the page you used to get here and try again. If the problem persists, please contact support.

I wouldn't be surprised if gaia just disabled them all. I have enough of a want for gc to do offers but not to spend money. Any similar problems? I went through every offer and they all have this error code....

Anxious Punk

Have you tried refreshing your browser, deleting all the cookies? And if you have an ad block, you should turn it off when doing them.
          Sometimes trialpay doesn't work and i am pretty sure that has nothing to do with gaia. Trialplay is its own site and works on it's own.

Brainy Kitten

17,775 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
I had problems with the GC offers for months, with them either not loading or not paying out.
I ended up giving up on them entirely, because no matter how many people bring it up, they are never fixed.

Angelic Elder

19,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

Digi, I had this problem all the time I've been on Gaya. I am not surprised about this at all!

Urbosa's Waifu

Pal

I'm having trouble with the survey site I always use, it keeps disappearing from the list, and when it does come back it gives an error when I click on it.

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
The GC offers are always really.... unreliable and somewhat spooky to me. I only tend to stick to the daily treats, but even those mess up often. -_- They do need to pay more attention to these sorts of things.

Ice-Cold Star

Almost all of them want personal information (address, phone number, etc) or ask you to make a PURCHASE to receive GCash.

If we were going to spend money anyway, why wouldn't we just USE IT TO BUY GCASH?

Shady Bro

39,375 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
KittieCupcakes
I had problems with the GC offers for months, with them either not loading or not paying out.
I ended up giving up on them entirely, because no matter how many people bring it up, they are never fixed.

Same here.

Whenever they do get "fixed" it always seems to stop working again within two weeks or so.

Wynter Nyx's Princess

Deathly Gatekeeper

iv always had this problem right next to the surveys making me go to almost the last step where its like "yes ill get the cash now" then its like "nope sorry you dont qualify" so i dont get the cash.
and the few offers that do work? require you spend the money on what ever the offer is kind of pointless to have that offer. i mean yea its great for those who may have wanted those items anyways but for someone wanting to earn gaia cash its silly, why spend money on something else to earn gc when you could spend that money for the gc dirrectly.

Hardened Lover

I have had problems with the daily 'TVs' not working for the last two days now...
they say they grant [ x ] gCash, but when I go onto the next one, my gCash amount has not changed. neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff