Welcome to Gaia! ::

I didn't get it after 5 days, so I reported it with a screenshot of the game yesterday and I got the credit today

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I got it right when I was did mine.
It's been a day and I still didn't get mine . _.

OG Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yeah it worked awesome I actually play that wack game now lol smile I got my gcash like 3 'ins later
CaptainTenara
The Galaxy Legion offer didn't work for me.. I got the app on Facebook, then got to rank 10, and surprise, no Gaia cash. Anybody else have the same problem?

6,200 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Same problem, has there been a solution found yet?
I've had another problem with Galaxy Quest. I was to be awarded 170 Gcash if I spent at least 1 Galaxy point, in which I did. After two hours, I reported the problem and was told that my purchase is confirmed and that I should "contact GaiaOnline and inquire why your cash has not yet arrived. "

I tried filing a ticket, but Gaia won't let me; even after clearing my cache and whatnot. What do I do?

Tricky Powerhouse

11,900 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
I did that a few weeks back and never got my gaia cash... I didn't report it just ignoring it I guess...

Beloved Cat

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
It's not working for me either.
I filed a ticket and still no reply.
*Edit: Ah, nvm. I got my cash a few hours later. 3nodding

Beloved Bunny

10,175 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Radium should see this forum because this is unfair! Plus the same has happen to me! A waste of time!!!

Lonely Phantom

I played the game (which I actually started to like, actually) I got to level 10, and told sponsorpay about the problem, and now it's all over and done with... most likely I'm going to receive no cash since it's been a day later...

4,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
zombie prom queen
itchy sweater
zombie prom queen
I got to rank 10 and reported the problem when I never received the payout. It's been several days, and no gcash sad

same sad

Yeah, I still haven't gotten it after all this time. I can't even report it again, because I already reported it awhile back and didn't think to send a screen shot. But now I don't get the option to report it again sad

Hi,
which sponsored offers provider did you use? I can't find any recent complaint form you in the SponsorPay database.
Yes I finished it hours ago and had exactly the same problem no payment here either.
And when I go to the support page and find the offer there is no report problem button, though there is on most of the ones below it...

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
Gaspar_SponsorPay
zombie prom queen
itchy sweater
zombie prom queen
I got to rank 10 and reported the problem when I never received the payout. It's been several days, and no gcash sad

same sad

Yeah, I still haven't gotten it after all this time. I can't even report it again, because I already reported it awhile back and didn't think to send a screen shot. But now I don't get the option to report it again sad

Hi,
which sponsored offers provider did you use? I can't find any recent complaint form you in the SponsorPay database.

I thought it was sponsorpay, but it's not showing up in my offer history anymore. It was awhile back though, but it's fine.

4,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
zombie prom queen
I thought it was sponsorpay, but it's not showing up in my offer history anymore. It was awhile back though, but it's fine.

Hi,
I double checked. The last time you tried one of our offers was on June 9th (Street Squad: Galaxy SII).

I guess you dit Galaxy Legions with one of our competitors, which means that I can't help you this time sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff